Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

La Jihaada Amxaarada!

[***Edited]Paragon the human rights activist, Lawyer and selfappointed 'advocate' for all the 'wronged clans' and for the cause of true somalinimo free from qabilism and also for the cause to free Somalia and Somalis from that evil clan, that always wants to rule Somalia by themselves 'at whatever cost'.

However where does that go hand in hand with your concept of a future Somalia, Paragon?

Remember Somalia benefits one clan, only one clan, that's why it is better (said in your own words) that there will never be a united or greater Somalia because that would benefit all Somalis and not only one clan, who currently benefits from a united Somalia as you put it.

So would you like to share with us in here how this concept and 'vision' of yours works? And why do you think/believe that a united or greater Somalia only benefits one clan?

I know you told us about domination in terms of history and political power etc but could you provide us with something more concrete pls to why you believe that a united Somalia will only benefit that said reer hebel?

Don't be shy inshallah and tell us what is on your mind. I won't read your reply until tommorrow inshallah, so take your time and better come up with something good.

Well I shall see you tommorrow inshallah.

Sakhar.

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^dont waste your time ya Kash, its simple trible retoric. I wonder if there is a sheikh at these meetings :confused:

LOL@sheikh. Yo, you won't believe this but there actually is some sorta 'sheikh' figure present at those meetings, prolly on the tolka payroll, but hey, once you wear the cimaamad, only the Tolka can take it off :D There's a audio recording of A/Y with the tolka in London where he solemnly affirms he's a Muslim.

A/Y: "Dammit, I made Hajj two times and 1 Umrah, I'm a Muslim, dagnabit. I may invite Christians to kill my Muslim brethern every now and then, but dammit, I'm a Muslim. I may sellout two or three times every 4 decades, but since when did that take me out of the fold of Islam ? I pray 5 times a day and I got the blood of thousands on my hands. Can anybody top that ? "

Tolka Audience " Wooooooooooooow" sycophantic clapping and kowtowing

A/Y: " So I ask you, what is the condition of somebody who says I am a Gaal ?"

'Sheikh': " Asaga bay ku noqonaysaa...Anybody that calls you a gaal becomes one himself, ......*silently to himself* even tho you are the biggest gaal, nacala kugu taalo, walaalkay baa dhishay, amxaar-na deentaathii waa ka gaday, ceeb iyo dhuli baa noo soo jeeeday, nacala...."

:D

Slightly exagerrated for comedic effect, but the link is online for all to hear. I'll try to post it. Macalinka wuxuu rabaa inaa la daho Al-Xaaji Al-Muslim Al-Musa'lii Cabduallahi :D

Originally posted by Paragon:

Still talking about the Drill?

Indeed!The damage the BM rockets,120mm mortars and the Howitzer 30 D'es did are very evident in that ur dead are beyond recognition and that the whole place is like an open graveyard.That sxb,is the Drill!Aah,i almost forgot about the aerial bombardment and the ground troop's damage.Give them a week or two and i will show u them saying ''Abeed,Abeed''.

Bal shabshablana ku day baa la yidhiye, let us try an alternative. You see whilst our Casanova Paragon wants us to believe that his is that of honourable, moral and just wailing for the poor Somalis branding any who dares suggest otherwise, one would find his to be of odorous clot that stinks high heaven, if not deep down under.

You see whilst he continues to make ludicrous claims of being on the side of the chasted in the name if Islam, thusly denouncing all else with his instant dismal bellowing in his infantile flares and sudden outflows oozing from under his rear limps, if not squirting mere singletons along the age old “qabil” lines, you would find that he indeed no different from “gabood gadooday”.

Allow me as I shall elucidate it further. One might want to recall the unfortunate encounter in Majiyahan pitching local militia against Puntland’s forces a while back with respect to mineral exploration in the area in question. One might also want to recount certain cliques in the said area protesting possible explorations with charges of not being consulted, [rightly or wrongly and I neither wish to revisit not debate the validity or not of the incident]. Now, fast forward, and check Paragon and his beef with Puntland, one of its tribes in particular, and by extension his beef with the TFG, its President and all else that resembles the said units.

You see, being the charlatan he is, and as much as he fancies himself as a genuinely grieving citizen pained by the troubles of the old country, the din Paragon is a naked quack with his ‘cisil’ in both hands soiling any that comes in close vicinity, and all is done in the name of Islam, worse yet hate for Ethiopia. Fallacious conceptions all are.

An old saying springs to mind “Masku baa la yidhi inta aanu kugu candhuufin, ayaa lagu candhuufaa!”. Paragon’s is nothing short of that, albeit he shall be marauding the forum spewing ‘mal’ at every given chance labelling all else with his own poison.

How unfortunate, again it is done in the name of Islam, if not nationalism.

I shall rest my case there, unless of course our charlatan wants to own up and commences genuine discourse in real issues without cajoling the cheering, looting crowd of Carro Gaduud.

Tata…

Paragon   

^^Is that all you can accuse me of? The Majiyahan incident? :D God! Ninkii aan islaha wax cusub ayuu kugu dicaayadeen doona bal wuxu ka kacay dhagaysta lol.

Samuarai, I have beef with Puntland, hence the Beef I have with the TFG, and all for good reasons. On the Majiyhana incident, it was my kinsmen that were being wronged by Puntland in the name of Greed! Greed, you hear? And in Mogadishu again, its my Kinsmen that are being wronged by Gaalo iyo Gaalo raac, all in the name of greed and xukun-doon! All Somalis are my kinsmen, bro. I am sure this is hard for you to believe, but as long as I can point out what is right from what is wrong, I should be on the side on the wronged. Simply, therefore, where justice or injustice is the case, it becomes an Islamic matter. The wrong-doers, whoever they are (may they be from Dhahar smile.gif or Xamar) would be my enemy. Get that through your thick skull, it maybe what you need to cure your clan-induced headache smile.gif .

Kashafa   

To peasants here nipping at the ankles of Paragon,

Maxaa ni gubaayo ? Is it the Xaq Paragon is so eloquently expressing ? Is it the painful contrast between his noble stand and your shameful history-making traitor-dom ? Do you feel betrayed, as in how dare he oppose the Tolka and Adeer ?

I feel your pain, guys. But you need to come to grips with your infamy by yourselves. No need to lash out at the Renegade Brothers :D , for history will remember them as it did Sayyid-ka. Worry about you, and/or how you will explain/justify your dishonour.

^^Paragonow, the apathy in the minds of these people is beyond our comprehension, for these people are nothing but *********** without any future hope to become good!

[ March 31, 2007, 05:26 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Paragon   

Originally posted by Samurai Warrior:

Tata…

Sumarai, ma maqli jirtay 'Af caytama ninkiisuu ku yaal'? smile.gif

[ March 31, 2007, 05:36 PM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Thierry.   

First of all may Allah subxanah wata ala forgive the innocents that have perished in these struggles.

secondly the Xabashis that currently reside in our lands was not brought by one clan and we should condemn singling out this particular clan, for they where at the forefront in support of the ICU.

The thugs that brought in these aliens are at the helm of this disgrace of a transitional government. These are the same men who ravaged Somalia for the last 17 years.

After years of struggle the ICU managed to win over the Capital and pacify it. Xamar had for the first time in almost two decades sustained peace, there was economic prosperity at lower levels, merchants reduced their prices as they did not have to hire security.

The first move the Islamic courts took was to acknowledge the government in exile as the sole Governors of Somalia. They asked them to come to the capital city and join their brothers in Islam and manage the fragile nation. Up until this point we where on course.

Then the true colours of the barbarians and savages of leaders came out (remember the purpose of the Kenyan conferance, it was to let the warlords who savaged the country run it).

First they called the same men who exiled them from xamar to baidoa, second they called the people who invited them to the capital terrorist and now the bitter sweet of their fruits is in xamar.

We know who the wrong doers are, they are the ones that came to a city in peace, but as history has proven, you can take a city but to hold it is another story.

Inshallah when this episode of Somalia is done along with forgiveness there will just dealing and those that invited our enemies to our lands will be charged by the Highest of Shariah law under treason, and we know the punishment for treason.

Salamu alaikum