Sign in to follow this  
Paragon

La Jihaada Amxaarada!

Kashafa   

Originally posted by Didi Kong:

And did not Allah Check one set of people by means of another, the earth would indeed be full of mischief: But Allah is full of bounty to all the worlds. Holy Quran 2:251.

Paragon, Allah said this in the Holy Quran, not SW's uncle or sub sub clan. The moryaan have taken a whole nation hostage for 17 years. These anti-gov't anti-stability folks getting rooted out is Allah's plan for Somalia. You cannot riddle us with a religion you understand nothing of and question people's muslimness day in and day out. All of a sudden you people turned mujahideen ma tukataa horta? Waa su'aal. I just pray Allah saves all the innocent and I'm sure there is plenty of innocent people in Mogadishu.

The dhabo-dhilifs getting quite desperate. And with desperation comes the ability to suspend reality and mold it to their tribalistic perception. Check this one out: Shawty is using an Ayaah Kareemah to justify her uncle's prostituting himself to the Etho cause, in return for military back-up. She's using the ayah to say " Hey, it's all good, the killing the rape, the massacres, the occupation, we're just paying them back by way of Etho might. They actually deserve it. Here's my source".

DK, you sound like a smart chick, but I guess all them tolka gatherings musta done some damage. Even in the diaspora, and even when posting in the digital world, the irrational hate harboured in you comes across in big bold letters. See camal sisterada ? Do you gotta feed that low to boost up your tribal ego ?

Aight, so DK has officially come out. Who's next ? Who else is feeling good about all the killing and shelling happening to the people of Xamar, since a) they had it coming, b)they're dawlad-diid, c)they're sub-humanoid savages ? Who else wants to quote Qu'ran to back up Adeer-yaal ? Nobody stickin' up for Adeer Gheedi ? Weird, he's just a patriotic Vet-turned-traitor. C'moon tolka, help us out here. Whatabout Adeer Hiraale ? He's been kinda quiet past few days. He needs your support. Do not fail him, yaa tolka, in his stressful hours of need.

Qabiil-Fever inna house, why don't you pull some strings, call the local Ugaas up, make some moves, you know. I think if you mount a strong campaign, you can actually get Meles Zenawi honorary membership in the Tolka. Then, he becomes Adeer Zenawi. Our Saviour against those people. Talk about a tragi-comedy.

Dear Dhabo-Dhilifs, you know you're fighting a lost cause when you have to quote Quran to support Meles Zenwai. Thats when you know that your tribal fever has no limits and that you are capable of doing and supporting anything in order to see Adeero on the kursi of power.

Thanks Didi for showing us the powerful instinctive long-term nature of tribal hate. And how one doesn't become civillised automatically just by landing in America.

Hint: Only Islam can help.

N.O.R.F   

^^dont waste your time ya Kash, its simple trible retoric. I wonder if there is a sheikh at these meetings :confused:

Tahliil   

What pple forget most of the time is that you can mend a family problem.. In 1992 they were grillin my uncles in Mogadishu literally and in 1998 my uncles have been runnin their own bussiness inside the Bakaraha... do you see what am gettin at here???? Family problems have always ways of sorting themselves out bro...

But when there is a third party, dishonest and filthy party...17yrs will be nothing compared to what they are gonna make us go throu again...That's why am puttin my support behind the new Darwishes in Hamar CAdde... so that the third party never gets the chance to strangle me in my dug-out in Bosaso and elsewhere in the country

Paragon   

Kashafa:

a) they had it coming, b)they're dawlad-diid, c)
they're sub-humanoid savages
? Who else wants to quote Qu'ran to back up Adeer-yaal ?

Kashafa, this is a popular myth among the Ethio-supporting folk. They want to re-instated as the 'divine' rulers they deludedly think they are, at whatever cost!

^Typical. Instead of blaming others some people need to learn to take responsibility for their failures. Plus Ilaahey dadka ma duleeye unless in iyaga is duleyaan. subxanallah.

Didi Kong Ha is daalinin walaal, dadkaan waxaa u kala qaybsanyihiin dad ey u muuqata kaliya "jihaad" oo i iska dhaadhiciyay inay jannah ku galiyaan dagaalada socda iyo dad ololeeya kuwaan o mashruucoda iyo hantidooda u baqayo in suuqa ka baxo markay dowlada howl bilaawdo. Waa dad 17 sano oo dalka anarchy iyo walbahaar ku jiray iska aamusna oo xaarkooda ku fadhiyay kadibna iskaga tagay dalka oo hadeertan qaxooti ku ah wadan kalay - markaas ayaay shuban iskaga ridayan in ciidan shisheeye maanta sacidaad u fidiyay dowlada kmg oo rabto in ey soo celiso dowladnimadii dalka.

Marka dadka noocan oo kalay waa la iskaga aamusa oo waa lagu shaaciraysta kaliya wararkooda iyo doodahooda maadama uu caqligooda in kabadan caay, aflagaado iyo meyd dul loogu jiido u saamixin.

Sincerely,

They want to re-instated as the 'divine' rulers they deludedly think they are, at whatever cost!

Paragon, here he does it again. Ofcourse here he is with his big heart and unselfish and innocent Mother Teressa like campaign to create a level playing field for all Somalis (as he is a great believer in 'somalinimo') to correct the wrongs committed and that, so unselfishly as possible. He is indeed a very charitable man with a very warm and big heart.

Paragon   

^^^ :D Thank you. I am all the things you mentioned above. I fancy myself as the modern-day Che-Guevara of Somalia, actually ;) .

^^Mother Teresa !!! Wali waxeey kaaga dhagan tahay gaalo iyo balaayo jini.

Ethios are leaving and your presence in Somalia is going to be your infinite humiliation, not only in aduunkaan, but in Aakhiro, as well, unless you repent from your cardinal sins of supporting the enemy of Allah.

^^ Oo adiguna maxaad Mother Theresa ugu dhaaranaysaa LOL. Ma is iloobday in aad wadaadnimo isku tilmaamaysay (Qabiiliste exposed). Is ilaali hadaba marka dambe adigoo JEEZUZ ku qaylinaya yaan lagu arkin. Hayeey! :D