Sign in to follow this  
facklexm

Somaliland's prosperous refugees return to invest in their country

SOO MAAL   

SXB, the fact that you are hypocritical is very obvious, it would have been logical if believe your Somaliland without spread hate against others such as north-central Somalia (sool sanaag and cayn), and Somalia. BUT that is not the case with you

There are many other nomads from Somaliland who are believe independent Somaliland like red sea northerner, castro….and some more extreme like suldaan but still they don’t offend others by using offensive words like brain size against those who they don’t share views to express their positions

Mr. faduuli, first my quote is my business you don’t have to like it. Second you don’t have judge me, I very current with Somali affairs, all crisis in northern Somalia presently is because of British legacy.

I believe Somalia (plus north-central [sSC] is an integral part of Somalia). Peace upon to all people particularly muslims/somalis, there is no point to hate others. Can you appreciate that if you are not hypocritical?

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

Let me make two quick comments without getting involved in something else.

Let me clearly state how I see everything in Somaliand as well as Somalia.As a Muslim individual, I believe unity and being united as Muslims is great a thing. I would choose unity over seprateness in anyday of the week. Today there are many problems in all of Somali regions, whether it's lawleness in the South, luck of recognition in the north, luck of development in Western Somalis and so forth. In order to tackle this issues we need to look at them in a fairway that is beneficial to all of us. Which brings me to my point that. The case in Somaliland is that they don't feel that unity with the rest of Somalia will benefit them,but replay what has taken place in past,because they want a government that they have full control over for themselves as well as a government that they can dictate rather than share that power with someone else.

In the South, there has been no progress towards peace whatsoever even including the currently elected so call government. The current government in Somalia consists of parliament that is mostly if not 100% warlords that are as we speak right now fighting amongst themselves and sheding blood of the people whom they were elected to govern. The president himselves is not a truthworthy president, because he himself was a warlord and many still considered him as a warlord that lacks the fundamental skills to lead a nation.

With all that said about both sides, we must now try to figure out what the solution would be to the crisis occuring in both areas, although the South is by far worse. We must ask ourselves, we have said enough, we have shed the blood of others enough, so what is the solution now?

Is the solution electing a former head of the NSS (Siyad Barre secret oppresive Police), or is it electing a warlord along with bunch of current warlords making the policy and the future of the south?

I from someone from Hargeysa, who loves Somaliland and supports the hard work and development of Somaliland, I must say the best for Somaliland and Somalia as well as all other regions in Somali regions is to come together and then elect a leader and I mean a leader. Someone from any tribe that will govern the country with the guidlines written down before us by Allah almighty. Someone that is trustworthy and trusted by everyone in every tribe and every region. If that happens I will be, by Allah the first one to support and stand along side with that type of government. We need a leader that will transform the whole Somali society into a God fearing people that love each other as first being Muslims (most important one), Somalis second, and finally as fellow kinsmen. We need someone that knows the responsibility of leading a nation, someone that does things for the sake of his people and for the sake of fearing Allah, exalted in might.

Before any of that happens, I shall refuse to blame anyside, because neither side is right in my view. One side claims that they were their own seperate nation before anything else, while the other side claims that Somaliland is part of Somalia therefore they need to come under this new government consisting of former and current warlords. You be the judge on who is right and who is wrong, because in my view as I said neither side is right. Both sides are saying what they are saying for their own benefits. Riyale wants to rule Somaliland and be the President, while Abdullahi Yusuf wants to rule Somalia and be the top "Dog". It's all about power and politics and no plan whatsoever that will benefit the people. I personally don't expect any good from Riyale and his loyalists and I don't expect anything good from Abdullahi Yusuf and his made up warlord parliament.

I don't fall for all the Somaliwanye banner, it sure would be nice to have a real Somaliwayne, but as I can sense from many nomads in this site and many other Somalis, it's not necessarily in their heart for what they preach; Somaliwayne, and you dear friend Soo Maal are the only one I can sense that would like something good to happen for all Somalis and we thank you for that.

The other comments regarding Jaylaani calling Soo Maal. The one with a peanut size brain, Subxana Allah. I must say that is a pure insult to anyone, if you Mr. Jaylaani would like our region of Somaliland to be respected by others, you must respect other Somalis regions that they call home, that's if you are honest person. You are a Muslim person and that is the most important thing, you shouldn't use bad name calling to try to put down your brother in Islam as well as your Somali. It's prohibited in Islam and if anything would stop you from insulting others then I say Islam is and you must apologize for your inexcusible comments, that is if you are good Muslim. Just because we type words into computer screen doesn't mean it won't be judge by Allah, it counts in the hereafter for your information sir.

Thanks,

Assalamu Calaykum.

I from someone from Hargeysa, who loves Somaliland and supports the hard work and development of Somaliland, I must say the best for Somaliland and Somalia as well as all other regions in Somali regions is to come together and then elect a leader and I mean a leader

I see you have stopped using that "North Western" "North West" crap... :D

Adeer, if you want to know a place where Somalia iyo Somaliland ay ku midoobaan mar walba, I think you should take a quick nap, because it is in your dreams. :D

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Keep the Christen name in your dreams. That will keep you closer to the queen of U.K., and for your personal name, we will call you JoeSmith. Do not get agitated. No difference between the two names.

Jaylaani   

Maal,

I think you should stop crying and act like a man for once. Qofku niic badanaa

I called you .... not the people from SOOL or anywhere else for that matter. What makes you the ambassador of all people in that region?

BTW, Sool is part of my Somaliland (I have no idea where AYN is).

P.S. the simple definition of hypocrisy is a person who doesn’t practice what he/she preaches…..my point of view about Somaliland and Somalia is very consistent.

[ April 07, 2006, 02:00: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

I find this forum utterly entertaining each time I visit it reading all these post stating "my somaliland, my area, my baby, mine, mine, mine".

This really makes sense to the saying: "War is born from two small words; mine and yours"

RedSea   

Assalamu Calaykum,

Mr. Suldaanka with all due respect I think you are not helping anyone from Somaliland with your comments. Tell me what is that you do for Somaliland other than being "Fadhi ku dirir"? Mr. Dahir Riyale Kahin is not a good man, he used to serve for the Siyad Barre that we all hate,meaning he took a part of whatever Siyad Barre did being good or bad.

Mr. Nayruus, I think you are not helping the situation either, because all you do is talk about the warlord government elected on foreign soil. I said to you go think of something else that will solve our problems rather than beating the drums of the warlord government.

One last note, be careful briging anything suggesting Christianity to this forum, the people living in Somaliland are all Muslims, they love their religion and they practice what was aspire by Allah to them. The term Somaliland has nothing to do with the queen of England my friend. If you said British Somaliland then you might have point, but that is not the case at the moment.

Both Somaliland and Somalia are backed by England and Ethiopia, therefore who is actually to blame here? each leader of every region is doing it for the sake of maintaining power and name.

Assalamu calaykum.

Jaylaani   

RED SEA,

Honesty is the best policy in my book. This SOO MAAL dude has a ..... until I see something different from him he will remain just that in my book.

I'm not here to be politically correct...this is the cyber world and I'm NOT here to make friends either. I NEVER INSULTED GROUP OF PEOPLE OR SPECIFIC REGION for that matter. Individuals, that is different case. I meant everything I said about this creature and I’m not apologizing for the comments I made regarding his brain.

If you follow the trend of our correspondents…than you will know how he and I got here.

Stop insulting your fellow members of this site, baliis.

[ April 07, 2006, 01:59: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

RedSea   

ASSALAMU CALAYKUM,

MR. JAYLAANI don't get me wrong, you can say whatever you like to say, but there should be some limitations on what you say. You seem to be still continuing to insult Soo Maal. There are otherways that you can express your opinion, insulting your brothers isn't one of them. Once again you are entitled to your opinion but please keep it clean for all of us would you sir?

thanks for your cooperation.

Assalamu calaykum.

-Lily-   

Where exactly is the 'South'? I think it's a huge mistake to bundle the whole region into 'lawlessness'. There are many areas where there is relative peace, schools, businesses, trade and farming going on. Or does 'South' mean Mogadishu and the surrounding vicinity?

Jaylaani   

RED SEA

This dude is clueless that is why. I hate s.t.upidity walaahi. I’m straight shooter and I don’t sugar coat my point of view, something that will never change. . Why does he have to cry every time I make a comment he doesn’t agree with? That is what I need to know? I don’t like people who try to insult my intelligence. Other tolerates his BS and Somaliland bashing but I don’t and I won’t.

BTW, I see your point..some people don’t worth the time to converse. He is one of them.

I still think he has PEANUT SIZE BRAIN.

SOO MAAL   

Jaylaani

focus on issues NOT individuals, insulting SOO MAAL or others or calling them “peanut size brain†doesn’t make you straight shooter.

I think it is you who spreading hate against other Somali people.

I don’t understand why you choose to insult, every time I post my opinion? Using offensive words will not help make your views rational. When you don’t insult other doesn’t mean you are politically correct, it means you did not offend others.

I’m not apologizing for the comments I made regarding his brain.

Don’t think other cannot use offensive words like you “peanut size brianâ€, and “cluelessâ€.

I never said anything wrong about Somaliland, and there is no reason for me doing that when I am from northern Somalia (the territories of former British colony), maybe you are confused.

You should work on your language; you only respecting yourself when speak wisely and logically.

When you post your views next, keep in mind that sharing with all members of this forum who have divergent views, so you don’t need to address SOO MAAL or make for him a custom-made post “sugarcoatâ€

My friend you broke the The Camel Milk Threads GOLDEN RULES, I advice to read all the rules carefully if you didn’t.

3-Language: do not use profanity, vulgarity or objectionable language.

7 - Flaming: absolutely no personal attacks (direct or indirect). Criticize ideas, not people. Flaming will not be tolerated in any way. This includes any material which is vulgar, profane, defamatory, harassing, hateful, threatening, invading of others privacy, sexually oriented, or violates any laws.

15 - Banning: if you are found breaking any of the above rules you may have your account deleted and your posting rights revoked. There may or may not be any warnings given, depending on the nature of the offense.

More: The Camel Milk Threads GOLDEN RULES

It’s better for us to end this nonsense argument, because we are off topic now.