Sign in to follow this  
me

Cade Muuse the traitor of Puntland

Originally posted by Emperor:

^Welcome to the Politik section, hoping for a war, bloodshed of the Somalis in that part of SOOL, your stance is noted... we should see you more often that not.

Adeer stop being dyslexic here what is wrong with my statement. You guys pushed and pushed him to go to war (gambling) and he lost it and couldn't reclaim the fallen LA, so now I dont understand what is wrong with the idea of him to try other channels like negotiating with the secessionists to strike a deal illeen wixii aad xoog kuqaadan weydo xeel baa lagu qaataye. Either you completely overthrow him or if not let him to manoeuvre for a while smile.gif

Emperor   

^Lol easy with the forktale, you need an update on the Somali politiks, SOOL is a conflict within the locals, no one group won any battle save us from the BS...

Emperar"conflict within the locals" kulahaa, sxb I know that. However, do you agree with me that LA is not in Puntland's hands anymore?

Stop pretending like this fella below

bagdad_bob_large.gif

;)

Eid Mubarak!

Emperor   

^To answer both of your questions, L.A is controlled by Xaabsade who is from the local area, the man had been a heavy weight Puntland minister few months ago and has yet to join SL Admin, his attempt to take L.A with the aid of SL is nothing but a move to piss off Puntland Adminintration... Will see how this is played out, perhaps SL won't be tricked by Xaabsade and lose in the end...

I await and see the end of the this saga...

Emperor   

^You are welcome

Xaabsade is the man who runs business in L.A right now, the last time I checked he wasn't part of SL and yet to take or accept any position... lets wait when he officially becomes part of that system... for now Xaabsade is the top dog in L.A. who's neither Admins but uses SL as a fuel to drive his machine, or so it seems to me...

^^ :D

Cadde Muuse waa nin daacada oo runta aan ka gaban. Its those who support the Warlord/Yey that are having hard time working with this honest man.

Very few politicians honour those who do them favours when they are in need. Cadde is one those politicians that still remembers the goodwill that Somaliland had provided him when he was facing total elimination by the Warlord/Yey. What cemented this goodwill, I presume, is how Somaliland stepped in and took a peaceful position in as far as the fued between Cadde and Yey was concerned. Somaliland never armed nor tried to take advantage of the fued. I believe, that is the reason why he still dumbfounded about the whole thing. Halkee lagu arkay dad intay ku soo dhaweeyan waliba ku yidhaa si nabad ah dalkaagi ayaan kuugu celinaynaa?

Anyways, he is the sort of man Somaliland can work with to bring about lasting peace and stability to the region.

Somalidu waxay dhehdaa hubsiimo hal baa lasiistaa? There is no proof here, except few opposition mouthpieces making noises. Cade has made a lot of miscalculations with regards to Sool but he is not that incompetant to utter such nonsence. Cade & Riyaale will be both be judged on the outcome of this conflict. Even though Riyaale is in better shape at this time, we will see what will be the outcome in the near future. Cade has to bring back Sool or he will have no chance of re-election. Riyaale has to keep Sool and especially keep it out of the hands of Puntland to have any chamce of re-election. This is pure politics and as they say politicians have no permanents friend, they have permanent interests which is their self promotion.

LANDER   

this is odd, so the agreement goes back to 2002? Before he was a leader? That's way before any episodes in lascanood if I'm not mistaken so this is going to be interesting to watch as it unfolds.

Xabsade has become a Somaliland-sponsored warlord, and Las Anod is his domain.

In my opinion, the only way out of this mess is for Xabsade, the pro-Puntland faction and the pro-Somaliland faction to discard the faction system entirely and just form their own state. As long as the choice is between Somaliland, Puntland or warlordism Sool will be be divided forever and it will never end.

The Maakhirians have the right idea, being a football for Puntland and Somaliland only gets you kicked around.