Sign in to follow this  
nuune

SomaliLand should be recognised

Hunguri   

looooooooool. JB, and what are the facts. I thought, its you who will accept the fact, that there is every where a warm welcoming for the TFG smile.gif . Sxb, aan kuu magcaabo saffiirka UK :D !!

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Waar heedhe ,, odaygii jiray wuxuu yidhi, magaalana anagaa soo aragnoo ninkaan markhaati wadanin waa debedda , :D:D

hadda meeshaa waxba ma yaalaan oo adiguba waad og tahaye ,,,,,,, runta isaga soo daadeg niyow aan safiirka UK anagu kuu magacownee :D:D

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

But all of that is null and void because of a drug baron-turned ICU ally-turned CIA agent Indhocade. Gotta love that logic.

]

What do you make of an Islamic oriented organization that places such a man as you described as it's "army commander"? Where is the separation between xaq and baadil? Where is the feeling of being saved the "conquered" get? Why allow a man such as that to speak on the airwaves taunting Kismaayo one second and Puntland the next second using the name of the ICU? I mean are you not thinking or is that kind of logic beyond your scope?

I remember listening to an interview of his once concerning the Bandiiradley front and how the ICU men there had an objective to provide "salvation" to Puntland and free them from the corrupt warlord administration of Cadde and I could not help but feel as if this man was smirking behind the airwaves. Imagine this, I am thousands of miles away in another part of the world and I could literally feel this man smirking and I am not even from Puntland nor favor it more than any other part of the country!

This is war-torn Somalia where clan animosities and suspicions are ripe. What would the prophet Muhammed (SCW) would have done? Would he have allowed an individual such as that to represent his case? It is not what you say people will believe but what you do, it is the case of actions speak louder then words. What puzzles me to this point is the position this man was given and the complete usurpation of the ICU positions by a single clan when what was being advertised was Maxkamadaha Islaamka Soomaaliyeed.

Many of us supported the Islamic Courts, many of us cheered for them and wanted them and begged for them but were repaid with having to see a shady character speak for them, deal for them, and ultimately become one of their biggest representatives.

I say it right now, toban nacald haku dhacdo Indhacade iyo waxii lamid ahaa, shady charlatans who prevented the ICU from becoming..

Understand what you write and apply it comprehensively.

Hunguri   

looooooooool@ JB. Inakeen marka hadaba Women thread kii ayaynu tagaynaaye smile.gif . Waadba madax adagtahay niyohow.

nuune   

To support a reliable government that is based on its people is one thing that needs to be supported wholly, to support and cheer for an illegal government that brought Ethiopians and other foreigners to our country is a blind support and that person needs some check-ups for their next visit to hospital just to make sure their mentality functions well and is free from clan stuffs etc.

Back to the topic, Somaliland didn't bring Ethiopian troops to its territory, they didn't invite one single Ethiopian advisers in the disputed Sool and Sanaag areas, that is if Somaliland wanted to use Ethiopian powers for those disputed areas, they would have done so!

You brought foreigners to Somalia, and simply you are talking about UNITY, lets drop that part for now, unite the people in the South, then lets come to Somali-galbeed, Somaliland and NFD etc.

As everyone is entitled to their own opinion on this matter I would say some people are deluded from the fact, and are constantly and blindly supporting something that doesn't exist in my many Somali books, that is the TFG, it is not representing the people, and is only there to serve Ethiopian interest in Somalia and that is "No Peace For Somalia".

For the ICU, yes, I supported them, they brought some kind of peace and tranquility to many parts of Somalia, something that didn't even exist and was never heard of in 16 years of anarchy and disaster.

Many people would be mistaken to assume that whoever supports the ICU is automatically from Mogadishu clans, WRONG!

I would say, let YEEY and his Ethiopian troops go to Addis Ababa and leave Somalia for its people to govern, he is not the good governor and won't bring Somali people together, only keeping them apart.

I would never agree how some Somalilanders present the ideology of Somaliland, I think they need to revise their approach and present qadiyada Somaliland in a more peacefull way and diplomatic manner, I think Mr.Oodweyne knows what I am talking about here.

Gabbal   

Nuune-

Accepting the idea of separation for Somaliland is understandble and it is something based on personal opinion. However, the cases you present must be viable and holistically accurate. The Ethiopian card, in the manner you are applying, in connection with Somaliland is simply not feasible.

Sure Ethiopian has never undertaken a campaign in Somaliland in the same way it has in the south, but what you have to ask is has it ever needed to? I am in no way demeaning nor attacking those that identify themselves as "Somaliland" people but it is the administration in power that am primarily concerned with. An administration that, for as long as I can remember, that has been trying to woo Ethiopia to be the first to recognize it.

This question should suffice before any in depth analysis is written for any particular purpose. What prevented Somaliland from capitalizing on the vulnerability of Puntland during the ICU face off when Puntland was forced to reassign its soldiers from the Western front facing Somaliland to Gaalkacyo and the southern front? Why did not Somaliland seize that golden opportunity to "snatch" what it considers its occupied territories so to say?

Lake   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Brother Oodweyne did you have to go on a 40 minute tangent because of what one member stated? Somaliland is part and parcel of Somalia, just like Quebec is part and parcel of Canada. Some want seccesion but the majority want to stay in Somalia.

Majority of them want to stay in in Somalia? How do you figure that? Have you ever been there? Stop twisting the truth homie....You know you and your boy duke are known for this.

All mylife i was supporting United Somalia, though i came from Somaliland, but now it looks that the middle ground is fading umder our feet, and shrinking, the fracture of somalia is immienent, the xabasha and its stooges are to blame, long live somaliland, Nuune have a point.

The reality will emerge when u heard Kismayo port is taken by xabashi for 150 years, by the courtesy of TFG. Somalia waa ka daysay nin walooba reerkiinii qabo.

Taliban   

Originally posted by Sharmarkee:

Nuune have a point.

Nuune doesn't have a point; Waqooyi Galbeed is part of Somalia, and it will remain so.

Xoogsade   

^^ And then those of us who love Somalia die embittered and deeply scarred by the self-mutilation. That is too tragic Man. I was trying to forget about the realities of our defeat as a people untill I read the 150 years of Ethiopian presence in Kismayo. It is not far fetched. The Xabashis discovered they can play mediators and a neutral party to warring somalis who hate each other. Very unfortunate dadkaan in laga dhasho. Diin xumidaa ugu wacan. Dhaqanna malahan.

Taliban.

Saxib, first south, then waqooyi galbeed. You are occupied now and need to free yourself from Xabashis and their stooges, get your house in order then look to that end of Somalia and Somalis. Islam will rock the boat of the clanists anywhere surely. Marka hore dadkan waalan ee koonfurta deggan islaamka ha qaataan.

Aaliyyah   

though i came from Somaliland

long live somaliland,

nin walooba reerkiinii qabo.

markaa waxaad leedahay Somaliland reerkeega leh

cajiib

Anuu waxaan ku leeyahay dhulka aad somaliland ubixiseen reera badan baa wadaga,

taa hadii aad illowday xisaabta ku darso