Sign in to follow this  
nuune

SomaliLand should be recognised

Hunguri   

Originally posted by Xoogsade:

Taliban.

Saxib,Marka hore dadkan waalan ee koonfurta deggan islaamka ha qaataan.

Very shocking indeed. Xoogsade, and who are the "Kuffaar" in the South??? Can you please prove those Kuffaars??

Taliban   

Originally posted by AAliyah416:

markaa waxaad leedahay Somaliland reerkeega leh

The idea that certain regions are owned by certain groups is simply ridiculous. Even more ridiculous is the 4.5 formula that's also based on group representation or ownership of Somalia's regions.

Aaliyyah   

Thanks to Melez

We see now nuune abandoned his country Somalia to xabashi

Nuune orodoo difaac dalka oo ka saar xabashida? hadii ee daacad kaa tahay

ama orod basaboor xabashoya soo qaado

Nuune doesn't have a point; Waqooyi Galbeed is part of Somalia, and it will remain so.

Taliban, you are 100% right

Xabashi is using tribal card to divide Somalia by creating puppet mini states like TFG , Somaliland and Puntland

and soon Xabashi will use the same tribal card to divide futher his pupet mini states of somaliland puntland ets By creating smaller mini states

Saxib, first south, then waqooyi galbeed.

Xoogsade,

Mogadishu and Northwest are same for Taliban, he doesn't see any difference

diintii meeday?

Aaliyyah   

The idea that certain regions are owned by certain groups is simply ridiculous. Even more ridiculous is the 4.5 formula that's also based on group representation or ownership of Somalia's regions.

You right Taliban,

I disagreed with sharmarke comments

i came from Somaliland...nin walooba reerkiinii qabo.

Xoogsade   

Aaliyah,

Taliban is right in that north and south are the same. But solving our problems should start at home and in the south. Reer waqooyiga meelna uma socdaan. Even if Ethiopia grants them what they want(TFG is nothing and doesn't decide even where its stooges sleep), they are not that far as long the southerners solve their problems and become one. The key is us southerners becoming representatives of Somalia proper with the needed strength nd unity. Somalia is greater than a clan and clanish wishes atthe same time, Somalia has to grow out of inwardness and clan pickering first for it to regain the Unity it deserves.

Hunguri

saxib, damiin inaa tahay waa iska ogaa, maku aragtay quraanka iyadoo la leeyhay "Kuwii ilaahay rumeeyayoow islaamka si toos ah u gala"? ever saw that? Kitaabka busta kasoo jaf jafo marka hore, dadka ityagoo ilaahay aaminsan aa la dhihi karaa islaamka qaado gebi ahaan ama ku dhaqan :D:D TFGdaa madaxa kaa gashay.

Hunguri   

:D Ok Xoogsade. Jazzaka Allah Khayr. Mushkilad malaha mar haddaad sidaa ka wadday.

PS:-

Maba ogayn inaan damiin ahay. Bal, I will go back to my Kitaab hadii Alla idmo. Allaw noo danbi dhaaf :D

Aaliyyah   

The key is us southerners becoming representatives of Somalia proper with the needed strength nd unity.

Xoogsade, who are the southerners you talking about always?

Are you saying northerners, easterners, or westerners cannot become representatives of Somalia proper?

All somali people should be same and equal, it doesn't matter whether a somali is from south,east, west or north

Xoogsade   

Hunguri,

Cool damiinaa tahay :D:D Just kidding bro. Anigaa u baahan inaa wax barto. Waa iska kaa foorjeeynooyaa.

Aaliyah.

I missed your point earlier.

PS: Soomaalida waqooyiga deggan ee aan raalliga ka ahayn go'idda waqooyiga, soomaalida kaloo dhan aa u hiillan including me. I can tell you though, With the likes of A/Y being called the president of the graveyards(and if you belong to one of those clans who are against northwest indepedence), A/Y will sell you. Depends what melle Zenawi wants really. Let us hope Melle somehow realizes Somalia can not be devided. I am not for any part of Somalia going alone. But first thing first. First Muqdisho problems then Waqooyi, one thing at a time.

Hunguri   

loool @ Xoogsade. Xoogsade, the teasing and jokes part, is my jobe here in SOL :D , you have every right to play jokes on me. Dont worry about that.

PS:-

Aliya, bal ninkan Xoogsade ah kooxduu u ciyaaro maanta banaanka soo dhig :D . Kulahaa Southerners. Waanba ku cofuse garoobay anigu :D .

Xoogsade   

Hunguri, Aren't you and me from the south saxib? That is what I meant. Me and you should solve our differences then we shall talk to people like northerner.

Hunguri   

Belo, waar hadda yay Aliya ina qabsan. Sxb anigu kuma jiro. You should prove that :D . Anigu, Im a Somali. Loooooooool. Xoogsade, sxbow maanta kuma badbaadin karo. South,North,East,West :D , waxaasi waa wixii Aliya hada inaku haysaty ;) . Waxbaa ka dhacay!!

Xoogsade   

:D:D:D

Okay saxib, Caaliyah waa iga saxsan tahay, soomaalidoo dhan waa isku wada mid meelay ku nooshahay in Somalia. She has a point in kasto aniga aan ka waday reer waqooyiga soomaalida aaminsan inay ka go'aan waddanka. I know other somalis live up in the north, but I count them always as part of larger somalis and never separate them from the rest.

PS: I am slow today, waa ka socday meesha saxib :D

Hunguri   

looooooooool@ Xoogsade. Wallaahi, nin rag ah iga dhe smile.gif . Waar aniguba marka aan arko in layga badinayo. Jabkayga waa qirtaa :D . Qolyaa meeshan Stress ugu dhimanaya loool. Yeah, we are all equal and true brothers (Masha Allah). Good luck Xoogsade and Aliya smile.gif .

Aaliyyah   

Xoogsade,

True, somali people are one people, and we should not divide somali people according to tribal or colonial lines.

Liibaan   

Kismayo port is taken by xabashi for 150 years, by the courtesy of TFG.

Barbare port is taken by xabashi for 300 years, by the courtesy of your tribal somaliland for free

Waanu ognahay hubka xabashida inuu kasoo dago barbara

Long Live Somalia