Sign in to follow this  
nuune

SomaliLand should be recognised

nuune   

I said SomaliLand should be recognized, I never uttered those words in my life, and always wanted a Somaliweyn entity for all, but I also never critizised Somaliland, and I always acknowledged their achievements, I was there, seen the peace, the kala-danbeyn etc

what made me campaign for recognition is that I no longer consider myself to be from Somalia, or a place that used to be Somalia, this is a difficult approach!

This is after I witnessed that Somalia is no longer for Somalis, that Somalia has no hope whatsoever, and that Somalis will never have the dignity, sharaf, cizzo, sumcad and magac they used to have and enjoy, and that Somalia will never be a nation that is capable of governing itself while we have munaafiqiin in our midst who bring and invite foreigners without the consent of its citizens .

I want peace, i want a place to live when I go back to Africa, I want to see some kind of governance, I am running away from the South, I want to have some sense of security, Somaliland should be reocgnised, and if not, I will campaign for that in my part.

Hunguri   

Ok nuune sxb :D . Insha Allahu waanu aqoonsan doonaa. Adiguna bal qaylada jooji iyo qaharka. Wallee waa cajaaib smile.gif .

PS:-

Waxaa la yidhi oday ayaa markuu indha beelayay. Wixii u danbeeyey ee uu arko wuxuu ahaa "Bakayle". Odaygii maalinkuu indha beelay kadib. Markasta oo wax looga sheekeeyo wuxuu odhan jiray. " waar Bakayle sidee ka yahay". Waxayba kaga dhagtay "Bakayle Bakayle Bakayle". Dee hadda "Aqoonsi Aqoonsi Aqoonis" :D . Allaw khayr ka dhig "Rabbi sahal wasakhir" smile.gif JB, sxb adiga kuulama jeedo ;) loooooooooool

Lake   

At the end of the day..I am in favour of Somaliweyn considering Mogadisho home to me.

I Been to Somaliland for the first time..Just couple of years ago and returned twice after that. Its obvious the people over there want absolutely nothing to do with the rest of somalia.

I support Somaliland independence because that's what the people want, its simple as that...You have to give the people what they want.

If I was on the other side..I will quickly let these people go. I'll hate to make people that don't want to be part of us to join us.

Wishful thinking. Most of the somaliland secessionist ideology is based on this kind of "I want a home in africa" crap. Let's face it ppl, when Mogadishu becomes a solid and renewed capital and the farms of the south is activated no so called 'somalilander' will call for independence but unity. If you don't believe me just wait and see for yourself in the coming 20 years.

Lake   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

Wishful thinking.

when Mogadishu becomes a solid and renewed capital and the farms of the south is activated no so called 'somalilander' will call for independence but unity. If you don't believe me just wait and see for yourself in the coming 20 years.

Wishful thinking huh lol....

EboniQue   

Originally posted by buuxo:

can other somalis that are not from that area/Somaliland, resettle there ?

Ofcourse Sis, you are more then welcome to settle in somaliland. I hope one day Somaliland will get the recognition IT DESERVES. So when I go back to Awdal I can run for the mayor of Saylac :D

A lot of sensible thinking here and lets be honest that is not something we see often on this forum. i think it's refreshing to see that even somali's who dont reside in somaliland can see how good it would be for the somali people in general that a succesfull state of somaliland is recoqnised for its achievements

nuune   

If you don't believe me just wait and see for yourself in the coming 20 years.

Economist, I have waited 16 years to cool down things, but maalin kasta waa ka daroo dibi dhal, iyo kud ka guur oo qanja u guur, iyo ceesaan meel ay ku galaangalatey.

But thanks for your 20 years!

Glad to see there are some nomads who share my take on this topic.

Well i do agree with Nune about Somaliland its over due know though Somaliland recognision should be conditional it has to give up sool,sanaag and Awdal for the deal to materialise.

Peacenow   

There is curently, no chance of Somaliland being recognised.

The movement hasn't made the inroads into the correct corridors.

It doesn't even have a office in Brussels, Cairo, Washington, you name it, where it counts. 99% of people, anwhere, have never even heard of Somaliland.

The day, when you see, pop concerts, in London Hyde Park chanting a free Somaliland, with singers we have all heard about, is when you will know, that it's time has come. Today it is nowhere. Which is good news.

I believe in a United Somalia. Strength in Unity.