Sign in to follow this  
Kamalu Diin

So much has changed in Somalia

Specially Mogadishu where Sheikhs and their counterparts (Qeybdiid and the likes) are favoring Somaliweyn. and let the other tribes in the region breath for the first time in seventeen years. I am very delighted about this development. I am departing to Mogadishu for the first time in years. The time has come!

Kashafa   

Umm guys, hate to bust your bubble and all, but ah...Da Moga isn't such a safe area for traitors. If you insist on going, I'd suggest you keep all pro-TFG(pro-traitor-hood) comments to yourself. If you do see Gheedi, igu salaan, tell'em I said Whussup :D

Enjoy!

-A small intrusion from your long-lost friend: Reality

Fabregas   

Specially Mogadishu where Sheikhs and their counterparts (Qeybdiid and the likes) are favoring Somaliweyn.

This doesn't make sense!

Waxaa fiicnaan lahayd in dadka qurba joogta ahi ay Muqdisho tagaan oo indhahooda kusoo arkaan sida xaal yahay. Wax badan oo xaqaa'iq ah bay kororsanlahaayeen.

RedSea   

Are you kidding me...yes please go you three, I would like to pay visit to your grave yard. On your way there, please stop by Hargeysa will ya..I have little gift for you down at the dooxa. :D

Som@li   

I will be going there soon also, I have some family property there, and now since there is a govenment,Will get it back.

there is govt there! who lied to yah!! lool..good luck homie, plz make sure to take a lot of hoses and bacteria cleaner.

looks like the ethio boyz are going for natural calls at every empty house they see! word is that they aint toilet trained... go figure.

Kashafa   

LOL@Dabshid....And how exactly do you plan to get your property back ? Write a letter to Caato, Cali Mahdi, Qeybdiid, and company and tell them, now that they have been civilised and dowlad'ised, can they please return the houses they stole ? Honour among thieves miyaa sheekada ?

Not that you would admit to it, but your best chance in getting your properties back was with the Islamic Courts of Somalia. 3 of my relatives travelled from overseas and within days of their arrival got all of their properties back. See, unlike you, they saw the Courts for what they really were, not for what their Tolka leaders said they were.

Jokes aside, I sincerely hope and pray that any TFG supporter that travels to Somalia meets with the same hardships at the hands of the Tikrays, that the average Somali is facing everyday.

Now that'd be a rude awakening and poetic justice combined.

my family does have 2 houses there! no idea what hell is going on with them. i will hire might mickey mouse to get them one day. I know he can do it.

i watched him all theses yrs doing magic stuff. i trust him. Dab, u should 2.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by The Duke:

I am planning to go back as well in the near future.

Mogadishu is back to being a city again. A capital city

Duke iyo Kamalu Din Muqdisho ma tagteen aan idinka waraystee?