Sign in to follow this  
Meiji

Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed in Gobolade Dhexe

Emperor   

Lool :D @ Lyzie, I have no comment will wait for che to the clear all doubt...

me, I think we are wasting our time here ninyahow, a reminder for you again, we are not talking about whether the use of clan in Somali society is good or not, but whether the use is there and factual existance... it simple

me   

Emperor,

I have all the time, so go for. I am waiting.

Bring the facts.

^ Waxaa ladhahaa, aduunyada waxa ugu xun kuwa beenta isku sheego, oo dadka kale farta iney ku fiiqaan ay dhahaan, waryee, ma aniga igu wecee waxa aad adiga tahay because in some sick way, it makes it ok for them to go on with business as usual.

BTW, emperor ragii waaye. Wuxuu yahey aad ayey u cadahay because what you see is what you get but adiga too many kastuumo aa xirata, which means you have something to hide, which also means ng is on the right track where you are concerned.

me   

Emperor,

No wonder your Dukeys lackey. You get into an argument between men, you make a claim you can't back and now you are desperately trying to get out of it.

Let me sum up the situation for you incase you forgot.

1. Ngonge claims that Clan is everything, with that he meant that a) all of Somalia’s problems can be attributed to clan b) the clan factor can explain the actions of various political actors.

2. I had asked Ngonge to prove this and he couldn’t.

3. You came along and also claimed that Clan is everything

4. When I asked you to prove it, you said it’s a FACT and you don’t have to prove it.

5. I am asking you now to prove this FACT

Tell me why you believe that Clan is everything in Somali politics.

me   

Lazyie girl,

Whether someone is a clannist or not is beside the point. I am not calling Ngonge or Emperor clannists. I am asking them to explain why they believe that clan is everything Somali politics.

AYOUB   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Oh now you're just teasing, son. Adeer qolamaad tahay?
icon_razz.gif

Lol

The chap is an Afweyniste and would like us to believe tribe/clan is dead and was buried by the 1969 Revolution. Apparently, since it's all "dead n buried", they (Afweynistes) only answer when you phrase it "qolamaad ahaan jirtay?" :D Give it try and maybe this pen pusher might reveal what wakaalad of the defunct MOD alliance he used to belong to. smile.gif

Originally posted by me:

Emperor,

No wonder your Dukeys lackey. You get into an argument between men, you make a claim you can't back and now you are desperately trying to get out of it.

Let me sum up the situation for you incase you forgot.

1. Ngonge claims that
Clan is everything
, with that he meant that
a) all of Somalia’s problems can be attributed to clan
b
) the clan factor can explain the actions of various political actors.

2. I had asked Ngonge to prove this and he couldn’t.

3. You came along and also claimed that
Clan is everything

4. When I asked you to prove it, you said it’s a FACT and you don’t have to prove it.

5. I am asking you now to prove this FACT

Tell me why you believe that
Clan is everything
in Somali politics.

Good luck dealing with parrots. Emperor will repeat 101 things that he has no means of defending if his life depended on it.

You just have to see his posts. Everything is black and white.

Emperor   

^Adeer miyaa carootayna, calm down, la isma gariin and don't get confused this was not the topic we were discussig...

Ayoub, don't push it now yaa Secessionts, clan exits but soon and god willing Insha'alah will bury it forever...

me, Saaxib, caadi iska dhig, ayay dhihi jireen reer Xamarka markay yaabaan :D .... so me, caadi iska dhig

Adeer, I don't care about NG's exchange with you, I can only agree with him on this, because the clan system is part of the Somali culture, and since you seem to be adamant to have some FACTs presented, I will present few short but deafening facts that clan is everything in Somali affair...

In the time War:

You have a famous Somali word that will summarise everything for you, "TOL LA'AYOOO TOL BEELAY", I don't think this needs any clarification as it is a self descriptive word and being the greatest factor that gave power to the most brutal warlords Somalia ever seen...

In Business:

In order to collect my few backs of remittence money from Dahabshiil Bosaaso last year, I was asked to bring my clan elder otherwise I won't collect a jack and I was threatened to be thrown by the security when I pretendid to be angry at them, the only simple easy solution for me I was told was to bring my clan elders... damn is that a joke or this clan BS is getting on my nerves....

In parties or Wedding:

They sing (Buraanbur) clan based praises for the pride and groom... oh damn again you think who cares reer hebel iyo wuxuu kadhashay...

These are all facts that exist in the Somali society....

PS: Remember I stayed away from politics and its full of snifing clanish nature...

Anyone that claims 'qabiil' doesn't affect our lives as somalis one way or another is bs-itting self.

It's a beautiful thing to see Soomaaliya oo qabiil ka maran, but we have a long way to go.

Said that, it's really sad to see the young ones so driven by the formulae for our destruction as a nation.

Qabiil waa qurun.

MZanzi   

Somalis have one identity only:'Qabiil'. It has been there and it will be there ila iyo qiyaamaha..

The Zack   

Let us not confuse TRIBE with TRIBALISM. Qabiil qurun ma aha ee Qabyaalad baa qurun ah. It is one thing that one learns and knows where his/her origin is from and another one to believe that one's clan is superior to others. Good example would be the race. Race is not equal to racism!

Meiji   

Mujaahideenta Soomaaliyeed ee Gobolade Dhexe have withstood an assault by the extresmists:

Ahlu-sunna oo dib u qabsatay deegaanka Wabxo iyo Meydad 40 garaayo oo daadsan

Sida uu inoo xaqiijiyay goor dhaweed taliyaha ciidanka ahlu-sunna wal-jamaacah shiikh aadan dheere ayaa waxa uu sheegey in dagaal xoogan oo daqiiqado kooban soconayey kadib ay ciidamada ahlu-sunna wal-jamaacah dib u qabsadeen deegaanka wabxo waxayna haatan shaab iyo xisbul islaam lagu baacsanayaa wadada aada ceelbuur.

Taliyuhu waxa uu intaasi ku daray in dhaawac iyo dhimasho lixaadleh ay gaartay waxa uu ku tilmaamay shareeca diidka isagoo aan faafahin dheeri ah bixinin .

Mar aan wax ka weydiinay in ay ciidamada ahlu-sunna gudaha u galayaan ceelbuur waxa uu sheegey in ay taasi tahay xeeled milatari oo haba yaraatee aan waxba laga sheegi karin . isagoo intaasi ku daray in ay sidoo akle ka qabsadeen saanad hub ah , isagoo tibaaxay in ay ahlu-sunna dib u qabsatay gaari beebey ah oo manta gacan ugalay shabaab .

Isgaarsiinta oo aad u xun daraadeed , ayeysan noo suura galin in aan helno warar dheeraad ah , iyo taliyaha oo diiday su'aale kale . balse si isdaba joog ah ayaan idinku soo gudbinaynaa wixii soo kordha insha alah

Meydad u badan dhalinyaro ayaa dhoobay jiida dagaalka kuwaa oo ilaa iyo xiligaan aan la duugeen oo wali ay waran yihiin wadooyinka soo galo Wabxo

Dagaalada Soomalida dhaxdeeda ayaan 2sano ay socdeen lagu kala adkaan marka laga reebo mar koox in la bursado

Sikastooy ahaataba , marka laga tago guulaha labada dhinac ay sheeganayaan , majiraan ilo lagu kalsoonaankaro oo inoo xaqiijiya qaabka ay wax u dhaceen iyo cidda rasmi ahaan wabxo gacanta ku haysa , wixii war ah ee soo kordhana akhristayaasha sharfta lahoo waan idinla socdsiindoonna insha alah.

W/Q: Wariye Axmed Khadar