Sign in to follow this  
Xudeedi

North Westerners Fear Dictator Riyaale and Point To Imaginary USP Revival(must read).

Taleexi   

Dear Xudeedi, Mr. Oodweyne's consist denial of our recent history coupled with his narrow vision for the revival of our country should force us assisting and placing him in a rehab center for the common good.

With all the facts and the empirical data you've laid out, one may ask, does he know anything about the sultanate you’ve talked about?, its influence and how it shaped our collective history. Sadly, as expected our chap Oodweyne failed miserably decoding the bits and pieces of your analysis and thus, fall short factoring them out on his arguments, then one wonders, what does he want?, him and his lot know that they cannot win by war for the quest of their clan glorification and its hegemony. In return, we don’t offer to them a war because we know what war is but a fair deal of letting them to administer in their cities i.e. Buroa and Hargeisa. We all know Riyale's rule reigns as we speak, but why they would talk about Maakhir, PL or the newly born admin of Northland for that matter, while they need to clean the mess in thier turf, this is all schizophrenia fun fair at it is best.

Xudeedi   

placing him in a rehab center for the common good.

Mansa He writes in appeal to his widowed queen mother in a frame that confuses himself. Mansa, these orphans have no bases of logic.

Nin aan awowgii faras fuulin baa raba SOL in uu diyaarad ku kiciyo.

Yaab yaabkiise

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

quote:

Mansa He writes in appeal to his widowed queen mother in a frame that confuses himself. Mansa, these orphans have no bases of logic.

Yaab yaabkiise
His providing you cold hard facts that's on the ground, while you're relying on subversive arguments (Erigavo is co-owned). Don't let your emotions take control.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Xudeedi:

quote:

Yaab yaabkiise
His providing you cold hard facts that's on the ground, while you're relying on subversive arguments (Erigavo is co-owned). Don't let your emotions take control.
The terms fairness and justice are foreign and scarcity commodities in your thinking. In contrast, we still allow and acknowledge you to dwell freely as you see fit in the pockets of Sanaag where rightfully your family resides (Odweyne & western-Erigavo). No more, no less or keep talking the talk while we keep walking the walk.

As of Ilka-Jiir not visiting his birth city, it's a strategic and political. Strategic because the General does not want to disturb the delicate balance that currently exists in the city in which the residents greatly enjoy peace and security. And he has a broad political base, that he drews with complete support. Even though the secessionist clique claims his region, they know if they violate his base or entertain the idea of closing the artificial colonial border how unsuccesful would that adventure be and the vale of cries and fear that may ensue.

:D:D:D

This macho talk of yours reminds of certain folks from Laaska and their believe that if SL takes Laascaanood then hell will break loose and that would mark the end of SL as we speak. :D:D:D

Somaliland is not as reckless as you might think. There are a lot of groundwork that needs to be done before Eastern Sanaag is brought to the fold of Hargeisa. Besides, there is nothing significant about Eastern Sanaag that would hasten that process at this moment.

Laascaanood was a different case, it is the capital of the SOOL region and it carries with her an enormous geo-political weight. Eastern Sanaag is not that politically important at this very moment, but rest assured it will be brought back under SL rule, peacefully or otherwise.

Taleexi   
Mr. Suldaanka, you and your folks are the master of recycling in your village talk. First of all, Maakhir is NOT a subject of your clannish admin unlike some pockets of Sool are namely the city of LA. In the case of Las Anod, you know deep down once the rift among my folks resolved, the days you to remain there are numbered. On the surface, a foolish may think Las Anod is in your fold as you wished it WERE but mark my word once self-correcting processes converge, the land you stand will shrink, and THEN, what would you say, Illeyn nina afkiisa lagama xaal mariyo.

Originally posted by Mansa Munsa:

quote:Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:

Originally posted by Xudeedi:

quote:

Yaab yaabkiise
The terms fairness and justice are foreign and scarcity commodities in your thinking. In contrast, we still allow and acknowledge you to dwell freely as you see fit in the pockets of Sanaag where rightfully your family resides (Odweyne & western-Erigavo). No more, no less or keep talking the talk while we keep walking the walk.
Don't confuse me with no other. I'm a Musa Ismacil brother :D . My pops & his people do a lot of work in Erigavo. I have name there, so I think I know what I'm talking about when I say..Erigavo clearly belongs to me :cool:

NASSIR   

Sultaan and Oodweyne, It is your ilk-constituency that repeatedly wish to flex their artificial muscles as though they are fighting their biggest enemy on earth---despite external forces trying to exploit this innate weakness of yours. And you persist on going on the path of division and harm, though we chose not to encroach on Northwesterners' clan sphere. And unlike the daily harmless threats from Hargeisa, we participate(d) on reconciling their internal differences. It is evident that we view Northwesterners not as our biggest adversary that are arrayed against our political destiny but as brothers whom we share a common fate as citizens of Somalia.

And from historical perspective, This radius piece of your territory around Hargeisa, Berbera and Bur'o triangle has formed a little margin of Somalia's GDP, other than being a straining burden and liability on the Nation. The only political significance it has is the Berbera Port and that is about it. It was the leading factor that led Britain to sign treaties with Coastal Clans on the Gulf of Aden to forestall any efforts from those ambitious states that had been signatory to the Berlin Treaty to establish their sphere of influence on this part of Somalia. It was Churchill who recommended before the Upper House, right after his visit, that the region be altogether abandoned. His proposal failed and the region had lingered in its dire status of underdevelopment until independence.

So, my dear ambitious neighbours, the Somaliland project is nothing but a bargaining chip on the future of Somalia, something the Makhiris have been working on for the last 18 years along with their PL and southern brethrens. However, what is amazing is that you wish to reap the fruits of unearned labour, while seeking political legitimacy from Sool and Sanaag constituency. Isn't it that the worst political strategy a self-interested group to have ever conceived? Well, good luck with that hopeless endeavor, and pray to, her Majesty, the gracious Queen-Empress, her return " for which act of friendship and good-will a suitable reward will be given by the British Government."

NASSIR   

Sultaan, the Truth is reer Makhir are united in their resolve to remain outside SL's political arrangement and they thus form majority in this vast region of Sanaag including the contested Erigavo district, but to call their territory insignifcant shows your deep animosity towards a group that your clan administration feels powerless to win over for its secessionist project.

I remember your pledge to renounce all manner of support to the failed project right after the nurtured dictator sacked the "Somaliland" Warlord Minister from Burco and the flurry of articles that ensued for the historic humiliation it engendered. Accusations that Mr. Riyaale has ulterior motives for your ilk and that he wish to evaporate your mythical victory over your perceived enemy surfaced like a magma set free from its ancient rocky prison.

NASSIR   

Dear Oodweyne, in light of our differences, I have no choice but to discredit the empty rhetoric that you present herein as facts. I have been kind enough to clarify the issue and expand our scope of argument as it pertains to Erigavo. The thread's topic was at first the secessioist's unbridled fear and suspicion over Mr. Riyaale, when Xudeedi gave a brief summary of that Somali article article whose main theme centers on the grand designs of Mr. Riyaale and his consolidation of power in the secessionists' clan enclave, as it pertains to his unproportional selection of the so called Electoral Commision (5 of the 8 new members which are believed to be biased in favor of his re-selection). Then you went to as far as to psychologically analyze that Xudeedi might be harboring "A tribal vengeance" as a result of the "Ownership and admnistration" of the city of Erigavo as though his clan had been subjugated and reduced to purveyors of the city's lifeline. if this is not a warped judgement from a sick heart how else for I to break it down leaves me perplexed.

Because of your sheer ignorance on this city, I went the extra mile in offering a free lecture of the long, tangled history that created the stand off between Makhir's celebrated success in maintaining their political independence of the attempt to retrieve the colonial framework of British Somaliland. Erigavo as a District can not be isolated from the rest of Sanaag because of geographic, historical and political dimensions and the preeminent power and prestige the Sultanate held once in the region, for historically Erigavo and Las Khorey formed part of the Districts of former British Somaliland. Even so, it was explained with concrete evidence how that city is run to this day and how it was founded by the Sultanate in its apogee, an administration that was recognized by the British Empire.

Despite the evidence of the Police and the Military under a Makhiri-born administrators, not to mention, its the head of its local government, you are still blind and obstinate in your silly assertion that the ownership and civil administration of Erigavo was established by the outcome of the post-1991 Somalia's tribal wars. If this is still the case, why is that ""Somaliland" project is absent in the other 4 districts of the region? The fact that they humiliated your Warlord Minister and defeated his army would have been sufficient to demote the likes of Muse Ismail Dalaf from their positions. You would have told these gallant individuals in Erigavo that they did not deserve to be part of Erigavo Civil Administration since the Makhiris, (being the vanguards of PL) have shown a total rejection of "our project". Contrary to your beliefs, Makhiris run Erigavo based on the peace treaty provided and with total confidence to run the rest of their exclusive Districts, the violation of which would parry a blow, as it has been the case.

Don't you see how vague and intellectually weak this argument of the secessionist platform has been. What makes western Erigavo important than the rest of Sanaag, which falls under Puntland's admin?

You see my friend your sheer ignorance and prejudices are so evident that you don't even realize how contradictory the secessionist argument is without flooding the whole thread with verbiage and a lopsided analogy.

Paragon   

NASSIR, waxaa la yiri: 'Nin daad qaadey xumbo cuskey. :D

Oodweyne cant, for his life, find anything to argue about even when he's being slowly (but sweetly) consumed by the hyena that is Riyaale. He will keep telling us, 'no no it's OK, I don't feel a thing, Riyaale's killing us softly' :D

Now all we are doing is to show some concern for his plight and have only told him of the NS domination he's buckling under and what do we get in return? A desperate man's lament. smile.gif

So, let him be. Hadhoow buu oran doonaa wallee nimanyahow waad iga saxsaneydeen. :D

Qudhac   

"nin daad qaaday xumbo cuskay"

coming from a man who has based all his hopes on Riyaale of all people doing him a favour against somaliland show the level of desperation the defeated lot have gone to and show who really is clutching at straws here.

indeed if stabbing in the dark willy nilly would get you points surely you may have one or two for what its worth

Paragon   

^Lol. Favour? C'mon now, we're all Somalis (ofcourse you Somalilander) and all we want to see is a dictatorship-free Hargeisa or you doubt our sincerety, Qudhac? :D