Sign in to follow this  
Maaddeey

The pirate kings of Puntland

Xiin it was me who told you that Maaddeey is in fact a A&T&Ngonge company limited and you know very well.

So give the analytical eye credit where it deserves so as to people give you credit to what you deserve. :D

Zack-None of the entities are really appetizing. I exclude Al-Shabaab despite over-zealousness.

But since we are in the mode of asking loyalties-who do you support?

Originally posted by Shihaabuddin:

Xiin it was me who told you that Maaddeey is in fact a A&T&Ngonge company limited and you know very well.

So give the analytical eye credit where it deserves so as to people give you credit to what you deserve.
:D

^^ :D:D

Awoowe the credit of this goes to you. But remeber it was Xiin's vigilant eye that detected the fraud in the firs place :D

^^ :D:D If you must have a stake then you were the first who publicly said that Maaddeey was not real and thus far you suspected him to be JB but for me after intensive analysing I came to the conclusion that indeed Maaddeey is A&T&Ngonge ltd company.

So there it goes. :D

Originally posted by Jacphar:

^What happened to mujaahidiin talk?

I don't need to talk about it every time but if you are asking if I still support them-I do.

Maaddeey   

What's this obsession with my Sol-Persona? a ma hurdadaan idiin diiday?

Ps. Fiqikhayr (Shihaabuddiin) & Xiin ma waxay ku heshiiyeen xanteyda? :D

The Zack   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Mayee bal adigu Al-Shabaab maxaad uga soo horjeedaa?

1. They are fighting a global war, not a somali one.

2. They call fellow somali-muslims apostates

3. They give themselves the right to kill many for the purpose of trying to take out one or two individuals, good example of that is the cases of Mohamed Hashi and Prof. Ceyrow.

Adigu why don't u support the lesser evil of the two? Mise u love the anarchy we are in? Keep in mind u will never find a perfect side to support.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

I don't need to talk about it every time but if you are asking if I still support them-I do.

Allow yaa u geeya

^If you both have nothing substantive to say then turn this into childish squabble.

Zack-What global, these men have operated within the Somali borders and never venture beyond-don't pay to rhetoric. Look at their actions.I don't condone calling people apostate.Lastly,there are many unfortunate incidents but in civil wars, there are always casualties but targeting TFG leaders is legitimate goal-whether if that's moral is another question.