Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Justice delayed is justice denied

Originally posted by The_Siren:

If Reer Awdal have any blood in their veins I urge them to NOT even bother contributing to this government if the silence of this disgusting and heinous crime is what stands for a democracy.

I'm sure that's what all you garowe boys would love to see. The thread starter is not even from Awdal. Too many pretenders on the net.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Xidigo*:

Good Che. How are you?

While bigot clan landers spread false propaganda far and wide about a fake country, they will never mention what happened on 07/11/2009. Murdering those innocent and unarmed civilians is a watershed moment that all clan landers will live to regret. The slaughter and cutting of bodies into small pieces (a known SNM tactic) is now in practice again. May the sick individuals who did this and those who harbor them and give them refuge burn on earth and in Hell.

Long live Somalia you criminal cowards.

Bit ironic don't ya think?

Fully agree with the article.

NGONGE   

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by The_Siren:

If Reer Awdal have any blood in their veins I urge them to NOT even bother contributing to this government if the silence of this disgusting and heinous crime is what stands for a democracy.

I'm sure that's what all you garowe boys would love to see. The thread starter is not even from Awdal. Too many pretenders on the net.
Both are. I can vouch for Foosiya and the Siren can speak for herself. :D

From what I've heard (this may not be true), the land dispute started when Syad's government offered a farm to a Wadaad from Gabiley; finally, the Somaliland Court decision in favor of his relatives was not implemented and they thus "took the law in their hands", suspecting Riyaale's government of ignoring a judicial verdict out of nepotism.

As for those prominent men killed, aside from "waxaa la yiri", their involvement in the dispute has not been determined; regardless, there is no doubt that this was a criminal, cowardly act.

Of course, the other usual khat-induced paranoia, mafrish conspiracy involving Djibouti in a "widespread anti-Somaliland coalition", run in parallel lol

More importantly, we should stop interpreting every dispute as clan X vs clan Y from a comfortable distance; reer Gabiley and reer Borama are more related between them than say with the rest in Berbera or Burco.I myself can hardly count my ancestors/relatives from the other side and any disturbance will mostly affect locals, when we have much bigger common challenges such as the drought etc...

RedSea   

Originally posted by Peace Action:

Red Sea, come on you cab do better than blaming Xidigo. This act was a criminal act that does not need any excuse and the killers need to brought to justice. I heard that the clan animosity has been brewing for a while and people have died on both sides. Clan warfare can be stopped when the clans agreed to qisaas and forgo the diya and the authorities need to take control of the situation before it explodes.

Saaxib I havent' publicly condemn it but I do hope the killers are brought to justice. I have no reason to defend a murderer saaxib. On the same token I'm not gonna blame whole group of people for the crimes of few criminals. Directing hte anger on everyone will not benefit anyone. And quite honestly rer Borama need to cooperate with rer Hargeisa and gabiley to capture the killers who are hiding.

Sheeko, f*cking sheeko- *Looks around the thread the reads the replies* who here is blaming one clan and saying this issue is a clan X vs clan Y argument? I find it amusing that its the people who are truly sick inside (the Qabiil obsessed) are the ones here to mention such a thing.

The issue is quite simple, innocent youngmen lost their lives and justice must be had, its that simple. Oh and Che I wasn't being dramatic- it was a fact that these men were butchered and their bodies were cut up into pieces so as even not to afford them the common human deceny of a proper (intact) burial.

AfricaOwe- I don't especially appreciate or care for your brand of humour or your assumptions-so unless you have anything of more use to say to me? May I suggest you keep your hadal for hadal's sake comments to your self?

incident was just a message ,,,, just a message but I never expected it will be that expensive

What was the message behind this massacre and the fact that no one has been arrested for it?

the message is loud and clear General Duke.

The message is coming from those that will loose the most in this quagmire.

The message was yes we can kill you lot from awdal but as well we are able to register 10 times in your watch.

The response should be a total inhalition and full front war and let putland take back its part hence sool and part of sanaag.

let it be nore more of gabiil_land

Nuune, no adeer, if the killings in Galkacyu was a message as the man stated, then the killing and body mutilation of Riyaale's kinsmen by the clan of Hargaysa was what?

Nuune, your mind is in JB behind get out adeer. :D