Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

General Gebre slapped Abdilahi Yusuf on the face LOL

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

quote:Originally posted by Faarax-Brawn:

Well,it seems the story has a bit of truth to it.

How saxiib? Because the same guy who wrote it sent it to somalitalk.com as well? Or is it the fact that the author cited "anonymous" sources?

Why don't I believe the story Faaraxoow?

One sentence:
"raali noqo".
right after being slapped.
:D:D:D

ciyaal maa meesha jooga. lool.

That just killed the validity of the whole story.
L0L, I am doubting it. Laakin,anything is possible in Somali politics. I called around Karmel & asked and some folks were talking about it. Teeda kale,i said & i quote: The Story has a bit of truth to it. Basically,walaxa ka jira sheekada.

You and Xiin kabaha dhiga,I am with you on this one,jaamacayal. Duqa waa wada adeerkenee ee ukaadiya :D

Gediid   

This was what Ethiopian Television was reporting

General Gebre Abdullahi Yusuf ba tifi tilaantinaa tamaltuwal.Batifoon hulad geesee nabarka inaa Abdullahi tinish oohin matuwal inaa iqirtaa altuwal kasaa buhaalaa hulum tasmaamaa.Ahoon Mogadisho General Gebre andayaa mengiste neh inee Abdullahi hulataynaano...

Makonen Getachew

Ethiopan Television

Mogadhisho

Several intereprations of this report

Anti Yusuf camp.....Odeygii damac baa laga shidey

Pro Yusuf camp.......Odeygii oo damac ka shidey General Gabre

My take........This is all BS

Juje   

There is an element of truth in the story in terms of the rift - but I think the websites having no real sources or facts to get an insight of what the rift is about or how deep it is chose to propagate and take it out of context. Hence undermining completely the truth of the rift and its existence.

I dont think Gabre can 'dharbax' C/llahi Yusuf or vice versa. And on the other hand the version peddled by Shabeele.com questions their ability to comprehend the situation when they state that Darwish is on the side of Gabre and against Yeey. Wuxusa ogeyn ayan uu maleyna in ay cida kala hariin.

Regardless of how tabloids put it. It is an open secret that there is a rift amid the two individuals big-time. Lets see how it develops it or is solved in the coming days. It is also reported that Geedi has been summoned to Addis by aderkis Menez.

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

^Duqa inkaar buu qabaa. He is not good independent force not good stooge either.

Inkaar inuu qabo laba cid isweydin meyso. Ileen,waa nin habashi dhulkiisa kusoo daaye. Waxaas oo Muslin ah oo gacanta habashada ku dhimatay usugaa ka ma'suul ah maahino?

Galbeyte,I agree with you wholely,Laakin,obviously,this story looks a bit bogus to me

Originally posted by Gediid:

General Gebre Abdullahi Yusuf ba tifi tilaantinaa tamaltuwal.Batifoon hulad geesee nabarka inaa Abdullahi tinish oohin matuwal inaa iqirtaa altuwal kasaa buhaalaa hulum tasmaamaa.Ahoon Mogadisho General Gebre andayaa mengiste neh inee Abdullahi hulataynaano...

Makonen Getachew

Ethiopan Television

Mogadhisho

Several intereprations of this report

Anti Yusuf camp.....Odeygii damac baa laga shidey

Pro Yusuf camp.......Odeygii oo damac ka shidey General Gabre

My take........This is all BS

Wallahhi Caadi matihid :D:D:D

Whats af habashi without the word Mengistu? "mengiste neh inee Abdullahi hulataynaano" Akakakakaka

Originally posted by Gediid:

Makonen Getachew

Ethiopan Television

Mogadhisho

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :D:D:D:D

hahahahahahahahahaha ,,,,,,,,,,,,, KKKKKKKKKKK

That is what i can call the joke of the year ,,,

Gediid   

^^^^Waar Baashi back in the day a lot of young nubile xabaashi sisters have been known to fall(normally dhabar dhabar) for my awesome skills in the Amharic language or so I thought till I was told falling dhabar dhabar is very much the norm among sexy xaabashi girls.Imika se I can conduct a decent conversation with a mute Ethiopian if given the chance.....

Baashi   

Oh yeah awoowe warkaa ma la hubaa. Let's see

Natacal bil dish natshashi daafi uraago dananash.

Got it Gediid?

Chimera   

It's all symbolic, from the lackeys countrywide being summoned to FinFinne to their illegal incursions on 1 july 2006 to their barbaric treatment of civilians aswell as their disgusting shitting on streets and now this, it's all symbolic and if you can not process what this symbolism stands for then we are....no comment