Sign in to follow this  
Suldaanka

General Gebre slapped Abdilahi Yusuf on the face LOL

Originally posted by me:

Even if you don't like AY, see it like this. Its a Somali man being hit by a non-somali.

Imagine if you see a Somali guy who is being attacked by non Somalis on the streets would you just walk by or do something about it (if you can)?

What if the same Somali guy was the cause of thousands of his people to die? I will honestly provide all the weapons they need to finish him off on the spot.

Kool_Kat   

Movie miyaa...

Three

Two

One

AND ACTION:

Gen Gabre walks in to Villa Somalia upset (kabahiisa kooyaha - QUB QAC, QUB QAC, QUB QAC)…Stands face to face with President C/laahi Yuusuf (dhidhin dhin, dhiriririn)…They exchange a view words, at which point Gen Gabre looses his cool and slaps Pres. Yuusuf on the face twice (DHAAAASH, hadana kusoo celi iyadoo faro jirjir ah DHAAAAAAAAASH)…Pres. Yuusuf falls down to the ground (dhing dhingdhing dhidhidhing) and hits his head on the wall (GAAAAW)…At which point Pres. Yuusuf starts yelling "raali noqo gabre ,,,,, qalad baa wax laguu fahamsiiyay ,,, "…

CUT

CUT

CUT…Let’s take five people…

Goes back to read Gediid's post...LOOOOOOOOOOL...Wax waalan :D

Maalin walba ayee Soomaaliya [ku jirto Soomaaliya Galbeed] ku xaar xaaraan, waliba xuduntii Soomaaliya ee Xamar maalin walba ku xasuuqo intaas oo qof aan waxba galabsan, not to mention intee kufsadaan, oo ay kufsadeen, intee barakiciyeen, intee saldhigyada ku heystaan, intee dhaceen, intee baa'biyeen, intee bililiqeysteen.

All this happening daily in Soomaaliya and the top news today is odey stooge beerlaawe ah la dharbaaxay by one of his own Xabashi masters, and kaaga sii daranee people debating about if it is true or not.

Our priorities wax ayaa ka qaldan.

Kool_Kat   

^Ar fiiri adna, waxaa sheegtayoo dhan Soomaali soo iskuma sameyn iyaga dhexdooda, without the help of the Xabasho? For 18 long years, waxaas iyo wax ka daran isku sameynaayeen, so iska daa cantara baqashkaan aad meel walbo la taagan tahay...We all know Xabashi waxay sameysay, no need to keep bringing it back as if wax cusub kasoo dhalanaayaan...It is starting to sound like a broken record...Wah...

Kalmada 'Xasuuq' bal amaan iska sii for a while...You abused it...

ONE SOMALIA, I don't know about the guards...I am still doing the casting for the guards...Hayeh ma u audition gareynee? LOL...

Soomaali haddee isku sameyso ama isku sameynin, iyaga isdhalay, iyagaa isla koray, iyagaa isku af, diin, dhaqan iyo dal iyo dhul wadaag wada ah. Haddee isdilaan iyo haddii kale iyagaa beri geed Qurac hoostiisa ku gogol bixi karo, iskugu shir imaan karo, ku heshiin karo.

Aboow heeloow Xabashi xuu u sheegaa Soomaali? Afkiiba ugu horeeyee kuma hadli karee, iskaba dhaaf diin iyo wax kale. It is never the same walaalo dagaasho iyo mid shisheeye ku dhex jiro ka faa'ideysanaayo dilkooda, markii dambena la dilaayo kan kale walaalkiis.

About xasuuqa, we need to remind ourselves to this fact. Always to, lest some forgot or try not to see this xasuuq socoto.

Ma i fahantay, Kuusha?

Kool_Kat   

Soomaali haddee isku sameyso ama isku sameynin, iyaga isdhalay, iyagaa isla koray, iyagaa isku af, diin, dhaqan iyo dal iyo dhul wadaag wada ah. Haddee isdilaan iyo haddii kale iyagaa beri geed Qurac hoostiisa ku gogol bixi karo, iskugu shir imaan karo, ku heshiin karo.

Biridee waaye birida ey Qurac hoostiisa ku kala bixidoonaan, already 18 sano aa dhaaftee? Mise Quracaas wili mala abuurin?

Ma i fahantay, Kuusha?

Maya ma fahmin, iigu soo celi...

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by me:

At first I laughed, then it was sad.

No matter how much we may dislike AY. He represents Somalia today. And him getting slapped no matter now dishonourable he may be. It is dishouner to all of us.

Even if you don't like AY, see it like this. Its a Somali man being hit by a non-somali.

Imagine if you see a Somali guy who is being attacked by non Somalis on the streets would you just walk by or do something about it (if you can)?

In todays world some somalis would just walk away, other would help those non somalis that are attcking the somali and others would do something about it (if they could). Wich one are you? how you feel after you read this article, shows you which type you are.

:D:D

me   

Your laughing now. But remmember Caydiid versus the Americans?

On whose side where you?

I can safely say that 99% of the Somali people were on the side of Caydiid. Not because he was loved (we all remmember all teh things Caydiid did), but because it was a case of Somali against non-Somali.

me   

^The story was funny, AY getting slapped is funny.

But a Somali man, let alone a Somali leader getting slapped is not funny.

This is a comical topic though, it started with the article, then gediid, then kool kat....all we have to do is wait for Ngonge's take on the topic.