Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Clashes between Somaliland and Puntland?

RedSea   

^I have already called it quits long time ago.The folks that I have beaten down earlier are startign to revive only to once again state rubish and nonsense as they did previously.

Let them keep yapping,no one is able to prove the legitimacy of budhcad front of the TFG.

They can't even put together a good excuse for the budhcad which they argue on behalf of.Just check Raadamiir as he makes mess of everything.

Enough siad on side on my side, I will let these creatures go astray as much as they like,you should do the same,since you even aint in the same field as Raadamir and taako man.Yeah once in a while it's good to have the feeling that you are superior,at least it's acceptable in this regard.

Captain Xalene,too little too late.

Mujaahid: Red Sea

Dude you are an uncivilized ******** from the Somaliland a non-exiting Country so if I as any of you guys I would not insult.

Iska amuusa cause your CUQDAD is showing. lol

Walahi our brothers and sister from the North have a bigger grudge against the rest of Somalia than the so called Somali enemy Ethiopia.

As for the President of Somalia, Yusuf is man full of confidance who belives in himself. He never profited from war, never put a roadblock in lace, never colonised regions or taken over ports and airports for his sub-clan use. He is a man who hates anarchy, and has made Puntland one of the safest in the region let alone Somalia..

He has never been a warlord, never fought in the wars of the south, unlike warlords like Xasan Dahir, Indacade, Qqaynyare, Sudi. he fought for his cuntry before becoming disullusioned.

His history is well documented. He never took part in the civil war of Somalia nor did he occupy other people's land. His fight/war was only in defensive nature!

North Westerners are feeling the heat.

Faysal "I THINK A BOY IN ADDIS IS CLOSER TO ME THEN ONE IN XAMAR" Waraabe is trying to incite clan now and he is contradicting himself when he says the Xamar clans are his brothers in clan kinship LOOOOL.

The embarassing and contradicting interview is here..

Like I said these guys have a big grudge and are full of CUQDAD. Same goes for their leaders maybe that is where they got in from. lol

-----------------------------------------------------

Faysal "I THINK A BOY IN ADDIS IS CLOSER TO ME THEN ONE IN XAMAR"

----------------------------------------------------

^^^ That is an embarassement to all of Us. Never knew such people exited within our country. Full of Hate are they all?

Sorry red sea had to jump into this for one sec and i walk way from this running in circles topic.

1. Taako, taking quotes lines that single your view point of what you think a whole group of people think, too can play in that game of quoting crazy lines like the Somalia’s internal affairs minister and assistant prime Minster, Hussein Mohammed Farah, said loool. It was and i quote " Ethiopia and Somalia have 2,000 kilometers between them. The two Shabelle and Jubba rivers in Somalia come from Ethiopia. Now we need to eliminate the boundaries between us because we are brothers, and we will use one passport" So please brother Taako thats the pot calling the kittal black lool. Your argument that Somalilander leadership view Ethiopia with more love then other somalis is weak, picking this one guies view was weak. So from this quote by your TFG minister should i assume the TFG view open one nation policy with ethiopia mmmm.

2.raadamiir, your stuck in you opinion of the old man so i will go no futher in debating it you have your view so i close it with that.

3. General, you may call the peaceful life in Somaliland delussional but i call it home sweet home lool. May the people mantain the peace, the growth of there city's, schools, and life. Let the nation and its people learn and grow to be strong nation.

^^^Indeed, but they will never be able to take over other peoples lands, once you accept that things will go smootly, no one is attacking argaysa its the other way round.

Who is attacking who, last time i checked brother on BBC AFRICA, CNN, FOX, NBC, no fighting was occuring in those regions you talk about. The issue of SSC will be resolved peacefully, segments in those regions support somaliland while others dont, thats the current isssue on the ground, hopefully talks between two governments will occur sooner then letter so we can put this behind us.

Fabregas   

War meesha waxa lamaqlay saliid, minerals, betroleoum iyo balaayo baa dhulka ku jira.Marka geel jirihi oo dhaan waxay isleyihiin waad ka tajirayasan..................

heey heey ,,, not fightings as i said before ,,,, just tensions as the vice president of PL is in Hudur while a SL minister from the same area is also there ,,,,,,,,,,,

We need peace ,,,, no more demise and destructions ,,,,, if some ppl want a war it is up to them but ppl don't need it anymore ,,,,,,

This can ba solved through negotiations ,,,,,,