Sign in to follow this  
Gabbal

Clashes between Somaliland and Puntland?

^ Hey they were selected by their clan, remember some members are more honourable then other. They obviously have a right to represent their clan if they are choosen. The Maxakamiinta gave them their weapons and that is that. Their is no way to impeach the MP's so what is your solution? A USC type coup without no PLAN B?

Taako, you have the biggist chip on your shoulder with your bad mind set, being rude is something you most enjoy, but i find higly sad about the way you approach people and debating. This is forum and people can jump in so telling me in your rude way to get out of the talk, tells me you not type of person i should have an open debate with. Now going back to your points to me reading your response i found nothing that rebukes my claim that the average somali person on the street back home elected large sections of the TFG. You may see it different but looking at the issue back home in the universial view of what democracy is and what a democratic elections are which electing leaders to repsent them i found that none of 275 members were elected by the people of Somalia none., if i am wrong please and the people elected them please clarify it for me loool. Second point is that you have warlords in the 275 not choosen by the people in that regions who are hated, if you read my post you would have seen i never said all the 275 memebers were Warlords, but like typical a somalinet debater you jump the gun and insult people. I dont know if you think people are attacking you personally in this forum but you got to relax old boy. Third 4.5 forumula is highly conterversial in somali politics . The average somali person view it negativeily from what i have read and the people i talked to. The avereage citizens in Somalia, the average man or woman never voted infavor of the 4.5 forumula thats why ICU had great appeal to the mass of somalis who view the 4.5 as bad thing. Now please brother refram from insulting the messager just putting in my 2cents. So before i go i will not let your outburst of rudeness towards blind me to write harsh insulting stabs back at you, but i will debate you if i see you are only looking at issue at one side and rejecting and insulting the other side old boy, so get use to me jumping in your debates lol.

^ WAS the first leader of NorthWest elected by the people of Northwest? By that I mean Abdirahman Tuur or was he just the leader of the SNM?

Also the 4.5 formula is one that I don't agree with. But the chief architect of it is the head financier and the magic wand behind the ICU Abdiqasim salad hassan. You should speak to him.

Lastly, if I have said anything displeasing to your ears then I am sorry you can't bear the truth. If I said anything vulgar surely the Mod's will censor me.

Again Taako your rudness comes out crystal clear lool. The north west evolved in there democracy to stage were it is today with one man one vote that does not yet exist in Somalia thats my point old boy . Second if the 4.5 forumula is so bad in your view why on earth did you use it as example old boy lol. Third your show of tring to say sorry is sad, if you have no care if others tell you that what you say to them is offensive then in your case i will have no issue if people in this room attack you. The truth old boy is your rude member the likes i have seen on somalinet, the only differences is that you dont outright use bad words in this forum but insult people in other ways, tisk tisk how sad.

Somalithinker

I am not here to make friends firstly. I am here to have civilized and moderated debates without name calling and childish behaviour. You have seen neither of which from me. So I ask you why the moaning?

the north west
evolved
in there democracy to stage were it is today with one man one vote that does not yet exist in Somalia

So what are you contesting? EVOLVE is a strong word. Somalia is at a cross roads. The officials they have will later turn to an evolution of a new breed and new guard for later generations.

Why are you contesting the 275 somali mps and there selection by representation? Did you want to prove that the North west has something that the South doesn't have ? THEN BRAVO BUDDY icon_razz.gif

Again with the rudness you must be blind not to see what you write, but i now know talking about it with you would be like telling a blind person to read for me lool. Evovling is strong word but a fact like or not old boy, the reason why i keep going back to 275 is the comment you made to Red sea, which i felt was not fair on your point. If you dont know what i am talking about look it up on your past post to red sea and you will see were i am talking about lol, but allas i sense from our commments to each other you the type of person who does not fully check what they say. Lastly you have what i stated before an issue of thinking people are attacking you or your view point lol were is this North West is better then South issue coming from with you strange, you may think all somalilanders want to see the death of the south buts not reality, but saddly i think with you its to late to change your views of somalilanders, you are in my closed minded and like tring to tell someone from the KKK that not all black people are bad, they just wont belive you. So in closing thank you for the Bravo Buddy, but i think you should have the braveo yourself for getting into a fourm like this, you may not want to make friends with your fellow somalis which i found humors for person always screaming on the top of their lung of somali unity and somalia ha noolaato lool very strange indeed.

THERE ARE NO CLASHES NIMANYAHOW ,,,,,, SOME WEBSITES CREATED THIS BUT NOTHING HAPPENED SO FAR ,,, I KNOW THERE ARE SOME MOVEMENTS FROM SOMALILAND'S SIDE AND THAT IS IT

When did Somalilanders start really caring about the rest of Somalia?

Was it the day President Abduallhi Yusuf got elected for office? Or was it the day the war-lords got kicked out of Mogdishu and much of South Somalia by the ICU. OR is it the day President Abduallhi Yusuf arrived in Mogdishu? lol

Mujaahid: Red Sea.

legitimacy of the TFG is out there in the open. It's in control of Mogdishu and the rest of Somalia. Northwest Somalia is next believe it or not cause "Somaliland" doesn't exits to the rest of Somalia.

Somalia wa Somalia learn to live with it.

and my President and your President is President Abduallhi Yusuf believe it or not.

wake up and smell the Coffee my Northwest brother and sisters.

One Clan can't have its own Country that is reality!!!

Raadamir like i told Taako, viewing a whole group of people negatively is like how the KKK view black people, which is in ****** light if you belive in that thats your view but be ready to hear comments back at it. Second the issue of Somalia and Somaliland is at were it was year ago, only through talk can peace in both regions occur your President in your mind is President but please brother dont force it down other people thus the same way i dont force my views down on you. This debate i have seen the negative aspect somalis have which thus shows me why somalis as people dont get along.

Liibaan   

Red Sea,

I never said I support Ethiopia’s troops in Somalia, that’s very clear,

However, you admitted that you support the killing and the occupation of SSC people, you have a high regard for Waraabe, for you he is like the President of Iran, and you were the only one in SOL that expressed joy when Somali falg was burned

Markaa aduu bakhtigii iyo fuudkiisii ba waad isku darsatay

SomaliThinker

I am not viewing a whole group of people negatively don't take me wrong brother. This is just about politics and Politicians. So don't Drag the 1million Northwesters in this.

I just giving my views so dont take it wrong.

It's the internet brother there is something called freedom of speach!!!

Is there a Country called "Somaliland"? No but there is a Country called Somalia. Somalia Politics is changing for the good.

I am pro Somaliweyn and Somalinimo it's kinda sad you are not brother. Why divided the divided Nation further? It's just going to lead to further blood shed.

From the State of Somaliland to Puntland to Jubbaland our captail is Mogdishu and our President is Abduallhi Yusuf that my friend is reality so don't lie to yourself and to the general Public.

SomaliThinker and others the Somalia I am talking about is the Somalia President Siyad Barre was President off. And today Abduallhi Yusuf is the President of that Same Somalia.

200,000 died fighting to get OGendia back. President Abduallhi Yusuf was one of them since he was a high ranking Col. He is a War hero, a Nationalist and A Somali Icon.

There is not way Somaliland will become it's own country under his watch. Because he is a hard believer in Somaliweyn and Somalinimo.

Somalilanders need a reality check and I am here to give them just that. I am deeply sorry if I hurt any of you guys feels but for god sakes men up. loooooool

Fabregas   

Quote:200000 died fighting to get OGendia back

And know the children of those abysnians that the somali fought are relaxing on somali beaches,raping somali woman and you are telling us the man that brought them to somalia(not for the first time) is a somaliweyn/somalinimo hero.Complete and utter nonsense.

Originally posted by Mujaahid: Red Sea:

^ay ay captain.

Besides Captain, the debate or argument isn't between you and I for your info.

The debate and the argument is always btw u and me.Don't be a coward now,keep them coming.

LOOL Abu_Geeljire good one

Raadamiir, There is reality but not the one you are showing here my brother. The TFG leader is not popular man regardless on who much you pump up his war record in Somaliland or large areas of the South thats a reality. The U.N., A.U. and even the army the brought TFG into the south Ethiopia now of the reality of Somaliland, thats why you have delegations traveling there and Ethiopian office there. The NGO'S, news orgainzations, politicail think tanks no the reality of somaliland. There so much reality about the recongnizion of this area its mind blowing. The other big reality is the fact is the world see this issue of only being resolved through talk. Brother, raadamiir you may view Somaliland as non existing region, but others do so bro dont confuss opinions with facts. The African Union for heavens sake brought a fact finding mission to the country, EU delegations visited there, U.S. reps have talked to leadershiop in Somaliland, so i ask you this question if Somaliland doese not exist how come all this organizations, leaderships are talking to government in Somaliland, how come Ethiopia is making trade agreements with Somaliland to use its ports, i thought only the TFG was the only group they could talk to use somali ports. Its clear from your view you belive in Unity and i respect that but brother unity is not the end all to be all of things. Having the same language and religon doese not mean people should all be one nation, if that the case why not have UK, America, Austrialia one nation they are similar in language, relgion, and ethnicity or even the Arabs. You may view unity as needed but if unity causes division with the nation its bad. The reality is right now Somalia needs to get back on her feet and clean the internal house of bad people and then talk to somaliland. In somaliland case the same most occur of new leadership coming, which honest and fourth right with the people. So in closing my brother, there is a saying truth is in the eye of the beholder, thus your reality may not be the reality for others thus do not assume you know the reality on the ground.