Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

SOL Projection: Shariif wins the race for the presidency

Gabbal   

Something tells me this will not be the last we hear of Maslax. After all these years, announces candidacy in just a week, and achieves remarkably.

Landslide indeed. 70% of the vote is amazing.

Sheikh Shariif is a hero and a good man. May Allah guide him to the right path of good governance. We all pray for him. He seems a very humble man.

If I feel bad for someone, it is Nuur Cadde who has been humiliated in this process. The old TFG guards who didn't want to give Shariif a free ride seems to have all voted for Maslax as a protest instead of Nuur Cadde.

Fabregas   

lol you guys been watching this all night. I am just checking out the interesting part now. Now allthe sheikh, or was it presidente, has to do is shed a couple of tears and give and inspirational speech, lol.

Gabbal   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

The old TFG guards who didn't want to give Shariif a free ride seems to have all voted for Maslax as a protest instead of Nuur Cadde.

Why would they protest now when they gave Nuur Cadde his contest motion of confidence over Yusuf?

Seems like you are smarting more about that even then Duke or Emporer o' crafty Libaax-oow. :D