Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

SOL Projection: Shariif wins the race for the presidency

Dhubad.   

Its clear that the good sheekh is going to win but I am glad Maslax didn't stand down early like others did......we need a tough contest like this.

Shaah aan loo dhididin lagu maraaxaysto.

Will see who wins tomorrow!

walaahay odayaasha halkaa jooga oo codkooda bixinaya gacan ayaan u taagay. Aniga 00:35 ayay ii tahay hurdayna iiga cadahay, ayagana 02:35 ayay jabuuti ku soo jeedaan. Walaahay ciyaal dhafar iga dheh.

A contest is always good. Kadawo and LG keep up the reporting you guys need an award for todays effort.

SOL has the best coverage, the most trusted name in Somali news. :D

Gar-dheerayaal are having Field day, ooops i meant night. i see alot of them. they must be the new MPs.

Not that i'm complaining, just stating. Personaly i think they are better than the original MPs. As they are almost free from corruption and tribalism.

The ballot boxes are almost filled. We might be nearing the end and the counting process may soon start, stay tuned.

I put a phone call to everyone today, from europe to USA back to Ontario, Canada, they are either watching it or promised to watch as soon as they get home.

My wi-fi connection is weak but I can not afford to miss sharif's victory speech..

The feed just changed back to interviewing shacabka djibouti joogo.

Xidigo   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

XUSEEN CEELABE Faahiye, yay, he just voted.(only mp I recognize)

I know him also, and I am sure he voted for sharif :D

One of the fellaz in the scene just said " I am the generation that is ready to work for somalia". He said he doesn't care who wins it, he is ready and willing to work with the new leader of somalia.

Allahu Akbar

Gabbal   

Originally posted by LayZie G.:

One of the fellaz in the scene just said " I am the generation that is ready to work for somalia". He said he doesn't care who wins it, he is ready and willing to work with the new leader of somalia.

Allahu Akbar

He is a fellow after a position. Did you watch his concession remarks? Only one thing stood out: self-advertisement. ;)

Xidigo, he is your abti? Wallaahi dheh?

Adeer xuseen is a long time friend of the family.

I'm sure he has. Adeer is the biggest old school for dawladnimo.