Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

SOL Projection: Shariif wins the race for the presidency

Xiin, I will also pray for our new president Sh. Shariif Sh. Axmed. This second round is pure *********. As he only needs 50%+1 and he already got 50%+5 from first round.

I'm going to sleep.

I just saw oday oo si uu daalka uga batay ayuu cosodka u gooyay.

There is rumor flying around in the hall that someone stole one of xildhibaanada's ID badge.

Emperor   

Its Maslax Maxamed Siad Barre Vs Sheikh Shariif Last round

Waar anigu I can't wait, this is gona take long time, waan iska seexan, I will know the results tomorrow Insha'alaah.

I leave it to u my friend duke. The end result is abvious to me: tomorrow our president will be Sh. Shariif Sh. Axmed.

btw, who is the sick MP? is it Shaati Guduud?

It seems someone stole cumar finish's card, can it be possibly Yalaxow? Loooooooool

Having said that, one thing that Maslax going to the last round tells me is that any talks as to what Shariif should give Maslax if he throws his support behind Shariif may have broken down. Maybe Maslax knows he is not going to get anything from Shariif.

Maslax has every right to say in the game even thought some people may see it as just a minor "delay" to get to the finish.

Gabbal   

Libaax, Maslah wants neither prime minister or a cabinet position. He is after the presidency. If he does not get it, he is going back to his private life in Nairobi.

Som@li   

Maslah is shaking the place, Good luck to him.

This is taking forever, I have to go.

Congrats to Sharif, and God bless Somalia.

Maslax crowd of SOL is growing in numbers.

I'm loving the peaceful atmosphere and the manner in which doorashada was conducted today. These men and women are determined to elect a leader, whoever that leader may be.

Maslax is a comeback king but lets be realistic, what are his chances of catching up to sharif's numberS?

XUSEEN CEELABE Faahiye, yay, he just voted.(only mp I recognize)

Maxaa riyo lagu jiraa. Sh. Shariif only needs the votes he got in the first round to win.

Caller just called Xuseen Cadow Badow. The she corrected herself it's Baadow, not Badow. Lol

Magacyada walaahay waa funny.