Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

SOL Projection: Shariif wins the race for the presidency

Thierry.   

A great night in the history of Somalia, we have not had a President this popular since the founding fathers of modern Somalia.

Commander and chief spiritual leader President Sheikh Sharif Sheikh Ahmed

N.O.R.F   

I can see it alright. Shariif baa lowgu tuuray. I don't think it was a stitch up. It was political moves that got him the votes. If it was a stitch up then we will need more than your gut feeling saxib.

NGONGE   

^^ It's not MY feelings, saaxib. At least admit it was a stitch up. A guy comes with his own 275 MPs and wins it by 293 (with the extra people obviously being from his clan). :D

If that's not a stitch up, I don't know what is.

NGONGE   

^^ Ok. Ok. A thought just crossed my mind. What if all the noise from Al Shabab and others was just fake and they are under the rule of Sh Sharif? :D

If he manages to control all these madmen I will take it all back and hail him as the greatest Somali ever. Heh.

NG has a point celeberate tonight, but the task ahead will be very difficult but hopefully the young warriers would wise up and join the new TFG and work within the system to correct it. The ball tonight is in their court.

I am happy that clown Nur Cade is gone now he can sleep. Now we celebrate, Sharif Ahmed long life and peace saxib.

Horn, adeer Nur Cade;s votes and the protest group voted for Maslah, anyhow ina Siyad can go back home now.

Bye bye Nur Cade, Bye bye Ahmed AbdiSalaan.

Som@li   

Congrats to our new President Sheikh Sharif, a great man, May he succeed Insha Allah devivering his duties, and unite the people and the country.

Let us not forget the other star of the night, Mr Maslah, Good job man, He will hopefully lead the oppossition party.

Great night indeed.

^^^What a clownish comment from the Donkey king himself. Adeer dont mention "reer Puntland" adeer, we got our revenge on the clown Nur Cade.

I wont even reply to you saxib, for who are you?

Which admin do you represent, Puntand and its people have a functioning state, maybe Hiiraale or Maslah are running a state.. :D