Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

He should not rest well

Biixi   

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

quote:Originally posted by J.a.c.a.y.l.b.a.r.o:

MMA, You need to organize someone, probably close to him so that he can simply sneak to his room and do some dirty job you know
:D
,, may be poison him, use a silencer, or do some ciijis if he can

where are kuwii suicide ka samayn jiray ?

Riyaale aa u direynaa marka.
Jacaylbaro inuu waxaan soo qoro ciyaalnimaa u geesaa la is oran karaayee...MMA adigii Moderatorka ahaana ma sidaanaa kuu danbeysay :D

Cara.   

To call for the intimidation of medical personnel is ridiculous and childish. Even genocidal maniacs get medical treatment because doctors like to maintain they are above politicking in their profession.

Paragon   

NGONGE:

Ps

Just so the message is not misunderstood you'll have to make sure you send funeral wreaths and not the uplifting/sympathy type.

As if he'll know the difference. He' be grining from eye to eye, ear to ear, instead.

Baashi   

Originally posted by Cara:

To call for the intimidation of medical personnel is ridiculous and childish. Even genocidal maniacs get medical treatment because doctors like to maintain they are above politicking in their profession.

We Somalis operate under diff rules.

Ahem! you are now a marked qallanjo smile.gif How dare you? You gotta get in line and contribute ur load of habaar and yu'asho to prove u have the best interests of Somalis at heart.

Hawdgirl   

Allah Ya Cisak Kool Kat

you really are a cool sister

I wonder why people have so much hatred towards Yusuf while others such as Caydii, Cali Mahdi and the rest belong to the same category, and have had the same idealogy, at least he is trying hard to restore Somalia/Mogadisho again

Soomaali qof u talin karo ma leh, they have had the same hatred towards Siyaad Barre too! AMAZING

Ilaahoow madax Soomaali ha iiga dhigin,

Cige   

Do they hate HIM or beyond? I rememeber some of them couldn't get out their home when he was elected as president and some of them admitted to the hospital when they headr he entered Mogadishu!

as arab poet says:

ISBIR CALAA KAYDIL XASUUD FA INA SABRAKA QAATILUHU - KA NAARI TA'KULA BACDHAHAA IN LAM TAJID MAA TA'KULUHUH icon_razz.gif

if we are ever to become a united nation again you will accept AY as your president. Dude, no one really cares about how Somaliweyn you are, thats not the road to Somali Unity. We get it, you are a net jihadist (posting maps and ish) for somaliweyn. Compromise and reason! AY and Ethiopia did not make Somalia what it was for the last two decades but the very moryanism mistaken for Somalinimo you encourage.

NinBrown   

MMA hatred has taken you to the next level.

question for ya MMA...why do you all of a sudden care about Somali people, cos i never heard talk about other Somali politicians and warlords.

LIKE OR NOT MR YUSUF IS THE PRESIDENT OF SOMALIA.

Find a more productive way of helping Somalia instead of bothering this old man...who is unwell.

Hawdgirl   

That is so true nin Brown, I was one of the Solers here who used to admire MMA, but alas! he know have lost that admiration from my side

saas uma maleeyneeyn, I taught he was "beesaani from beexaani" but too bad, his names gonna be taken off from my secret admirers.

I thought he was one of those brothers that has a good grasp on what is going on back home, left that qabiil idealogy for a better thing such as contributing some du'aa to those who suffered the most during the last 17 years of war and devastation for the Somali people, specially those who are still living in the cursed country!

Honestly we gain nothing from hatred towards some old sick criminal, but heey wait and so is RIYAALE, GEEDI, CALI MAHDI did u hear what he said on VOA*he regrets his participation in dagaalkii sokeeye, I dont know why he doesnt regret what he does right now.).AND so is everyone who calls himself tribal leader and war mongers EVERYWHER.

My point is, it not late for Abdullahi yusuf to repent. Sure he committed many mistakes against innocent pple but Allah is all merciful.

It would benefit all involved to try to put themselves in his position today, and do what is right rather than taking sides. we will also account for all of our actions.

Chimera   

1 million displaced civilians, tens of thousands murdered, enemy troops in our Capital, complete silence on the human smuggling in the Northeast, complete silence on the Brutal incidents in South Africa(this weekend alone two brothers were killed and their shops plundered)

No eid, no enrollment in schools, markets bombed, former warlords still in power

This is not a government and Yey the Vampire is not a President. In 20 years time he will be judged for the traitor he really is. He will be used in academic books as a comparison between 16th century African chiefs selling out their own people and 21st century African dictators

a modern day 'collaborator' and the sinisterly myopic individuals who today proudly support this vampire because he's from our region will hide in shame and deny they ever called this man a 'leader'

what kind of a sick era is this? that a person is scrutinized for wanting an A class war criminal to be held accountable for the disgusting actions he has committed. This vampire should be re-directed immediately from London to the International court in The Hague

Kool_Kat   

"beesaani from beexaani"

Hawdgirl, walahi qosol dartiis waan suuxu rabay umaleenaa...Definately, MMAs name should be taken off of your secret admirer's list...Dee marhoraan keeyga ka tuuran ani...LOL...He is not that bad though... :D

As for Mudane Cadulaahi Yuusuf, lacagta ee reer London flowers ugu gadaayaan may biyo guriga kusoo gashtaan...Weh...Flowers haloo geeyo lagu yeh...Besides, wishing xumaato on a fellow muslim, I wonder what that says about the person...We certainly shouldn't play God...Only Allah Almighty judges and forgives, not Somali Maryooleey...Marka waxaa rabtaan Mudane Cabdulaahi Yuusuf ka sheega, idinka uun ha daalin...Maalinkee tiisa gasho buu dhiman, not a day, not an hour, not a minute, not a second before that...Taas kuseexda, kuna soo kaca... smile.gif

Hawdgirl, thanks abaayo...I guess it is easier for some of us to blame him for the situation in Somalia, as if he did what ever that has been happening for the past 17 years...Weh...Alla ku daga dheh kuligiin... :rolleyes:

Nephissa   

Odaygaan is no like other warlords. He treated those in Muqdisho in ways I don't find acceptable to treat lab animals. Asna as it seems, adduunkii baa lagu naarooyaa asoon aakhiro tagin weli. Maalinba jooga ha ka dhaco oo halala car-cararo.

a modern day 'collaborator' and the sinisterly myopic individuals who today proudly support this vampire because he's from our region will hide in shame and deny they ever called this man a 'leader'

Uh-oh, not these hardcore supporters. I'm sure they'll make a shrine for Yeey, and have their goats even visit and pay their respect to his grave. Qabyaalada jacaylka qaarkiis waa mental disorder. Allaha caafiyo dadkan.