Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

He should not rest well

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Odaygaan is no like other warlords. He treated those in Muqdisho in ways I don't find acceptable to treat lab animals. Asna as it seems, adduunkii baa lagu naarooyaa asoon aakhiro tagin weli. Maalinba jooga ha ka dhaco oo halala car-cararo.

Sug yaah napkin aankuu keenaaye, sheekadaan ooyin iyo diif iskudar eemaroysaa... :D

Like I said before, waxaa rabtaan isu sheega oo iska dhaadhacsiiya - aduun baa naar lagu marsiiyay lagu yeh...If you ask me, Mudane Cabdullahi Yuusuf is doing pretty well for a 74 year old man, who underwent a liver transplant, and is under as much pressure as he is as the President of Somalia...Most men his age, iyagoo waxba aduun kakale ogeen bay baakooradooda la carcararaan... :D

Isagana Somalia kama uusan dhigin say tahay maanta...But as they say 'if it helps you sleep better at night', why not...

Nephissa   

^ You support genocide, which is often held as the most henious of evil acts that people do on one another. Had you not been in Canada, you would have rightly been executed for war-crimes.

Folks, if some of you had a minuscule feelings you have had for this dying, old criminal warlord for a qabiil reason -- if you had an iota of those feelings towards those hundreds of thousands of Soomaalis suffering in Soomaaliya because of his policies, because of his stooge policy of bringing Xabashin in Soomaaliya, then waaba wax la gartay. Not a stir of protest aan inta ku arkay of what his ghastly policies did to innocent Soomaalis. If dareenkeena [i am not alone] aan u muujino this chronically ill, stooge-for-life, dictator wannabe can make you arouse and force from your long hibernation from being a lurker and silent readers of this site, then I think my point is half-achieved.

It just tells us how deep down some people's thinking is overwhelmed and inundated by qabyaalad, oo ay mareyso meel aan lahayn meel kasoo noqosho.

Just for your own humanity's sake, dareen Soomaalinimo isku beera a minute, look from the big picture of how our [yes, YOURS, too] people ku suganyihiin because of his and others' sick policies. Dareen, and not dareen qabyaaladeed, mar lee isku abuura, kasoo fiiriya from that prism. Just for a second, use another optic saa u aragtiin xaalka dalkiina iyo dadkiina ku suganyihiin.

Odeygaana kuleel iyo qaboob, once more, iguma haayo hadduu noolyahay iyo haddii uu nooleynba; hadduu caafimaad qabo iyo hadduu tacbaan, bastiis yahayba. Waxba iima soo kordhineyso, iigumana siyaadineyso.

I will, however, do whatever I can against his sick, stooge policies. Be it protesting at the comfy hospital he is being treated at or bombarding it with emails and phone calls. How dare can he access routinely what he refused to allow hundreds of thousands of innocent Soomaalis, yes, including children and elders, to have. He didn't even want food aid and other medical aid being distributed the internally displaced people. We cannot ignore this fact. We will do whatever we can. Anything but being silent on this stooge man's policies.

I see it is already bothering his die-hard supporters, which is good for the starters.

NB -- Easy for overusing the 'hatred' word. Kuusha aan isnaqaano said it for a jest, not wax ay dhab ula lahayd. Inaa la wadaqabsatiin, I see, awalba dad excuse iska raadis ahaa ayaa la ahaa.

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:

Folks, if some of you had a minuscule feelings you have had for this dying, old criminal warlord for a qabiil reason --

That's the only reason reer Garowe came attacking you.

Kool_Kat   

What a total BS, cabaad iyo calaacal...Let it all out people, it helps...Ooyinta really helps...Deep breath in, hold it, now let it out...See...Repeat that ten times...

Originally posted by Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar:
I will, however, do whatever I can against his sick, stooge policies.

Didn't I offer to buy you a ticket to go to London and do whatever it is you feel necessary? The offer still stands!!! BTW, how many emails/faxes/phone calls did you send/make today? Just curious...

If you guys feel this passionate about what's happening in Somalia, could you please tell me what is it that you guys are doing to better the present situation in Somalia? Are you guys involved with any agencies? Have you guys written to your local governments to bring attention to the issues you speak of? Have you guys contacted your local media again and again and again to address these issues? Have you guys protested (and I mean protested) at every chance possible again and again? Have you guys bombarded emails/faxes/phone calls to organizations/agencies to obtain any humanitarian relieve, not for 'your' people, but for Somaliweyn? Have you guys donated any time/money to any relieve agencies? Exactly what is it aad sameynoysiin? Again, just curious...

Marka geesaha uun yaan laga soo qeylqeylin...Wax kasto waa iney meel ka bilaawdaan, idinka bilaaba dee, I am sure a lot of us will follow and contribute...Obviously, all these warlords waxba Somalia kuma soo kordhinaayaan that we haven't seen/heard before...Fresh start is needed...Bilaaba...

MMA, I nominate you to run for office...Walahi...As passionate as you are, it shouldn't be wasted...Caruurtaan kale meelaha ku daacdaacsanaayo warkooda intaa iga deysid...Alow yaa iyaga mid ka mid ah ka dhigo Madaxweyne, let the 'SACAB' begin baa ka dhici leheed...

PS, as for Mudane Cabdullahi Yuusuf, though I don't agree with everything he does or stands for, I do support him...He is by far the best leader Somalia has seen in years...And probably for many more years to come...

LONG LIVE CABDULLAAHI YUUSUF!!! And I will say this again: HADUU CAAWA DHINTANA, HE DIES A HERO, IN MY EYES AND IN THE EYES OF THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF SOMALI!!! smile.gif

Kashafa   

Not that I need to explain myself or what I do to a nameless faceless online avatar.....But being in a charitable mood caawa...

Are you guys involved with any agencies

Yes.

Have you guys written to your local governments to bring attention to the issues you speak of

Yes

Have you guys contacted your local media again and again and again to address these issues

Yes

Have you guys bombarded emails/faxes/phone calls to organizations/agencies to obtain any humanitarian relieve, not for 'your' people, but for Somaliweyn

Yes

Exactly what is it aad sameynoysiin

PM me for details, that is if you are sincere and want to do you're part. Don't bother if you're out to prove a point.

Eedo, Halgan-ka dalka gudaheesa iyo dhibadeesa woo ka socdaa. On all fronts, be it humanitarian, educational, or political. On the individual level. On the group/Urur level. On the national level.

Warlord qurun-le la support gareeyo hadee meel lagu gaari lahaa, kuwa Siad Barre iyo Caydiid support garaynaayeen aa meel ku gaari lahaa. Instead, one died disgraced in exile, the other was shot dead in the back by his own. Inshallah, the fate of Cabdullahi Amxaar will be even worse as lesson for history. Ever heard about, "you sow, you reap" Adeer taas baa haysato, ee dhago yeelo. Since you love him so deeply, you should advise him to make tawba, publicly get on his knees and beg the Somali people for forgiveness for the death and destruction he has rained upon them. Then the spend rest of his days making amends. Making amends, a heavy phrase with heavy implications.

Intaas ma uu sheegi kartaa, Eedo ?

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Not that I need to explain myself or what I do to a nameless faceless online avatar.....But being in a charitable mood caawa...

Trying to be a comedian, I see...Not bad...

kuwa Siad Barre iyo Caydiid support garaynaayeen aa meel ku gaari lahaa.

Eedo, Siyaad Barre (allaha u naxariistee) kow iyo labaatan sani idin haayay, xagee gaarteen markuu idinka tagay? Intaa uun ii sheeg...Inuu idin haahay in u dhow, bey Somali dhan isku dhex daadsantahay...Marka haku jisaarina, wuu idin tarbiyeyay...Markuu baxayna, tarbiyadii baa dhuntay...

"you sow, you reap" Adeer taas baa haysato

Eedo, taasi adeerkey kaliya ma heysato...Somali oodhan bey heysataa...

Intaas ma uu sheegi kartaa, Eedo ?

Mabalan qaadi karo inaa kaa gaarsiiyo, waxaan isku taxalujinayaa inaan telegaraam baan u dirayaa...How's that? :D

JB, aduunka heshiis kuma dhisna dee...