Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Puntland's New Flag

Oodweyne:

If it was anyone else I might take you seriously, but the representative of the small fishes our very own “forever victims” of Somalia. Adeer when will you overcome this inferiority complex? ;) The Pirates have become world renowned collectors of taxes from the Somali coast lines, that before them was much abused.

You on the other hands have sold your soul to get “recognition” from your Anglo Saxon brethren, your next stage is to bleach yourselves and change your names to Michael or Anthony.

:D

I pity the people who call you guru here in SOL because all you are good at is writing long essays full of wicked rants that say nothing of substance. You have learned nothing in your stay in London, you remain a camel boy obssessed with clan supremacy.

^^^Adeer don’t insult a camel boy full of clan supremacy, our soft voiced Oodweyne is no problem, he is attacking Pirates while cowering at the beatings of Riyaale.

Leave him be, he is after all the man who predicted Somaliland was going to get recognition in November 2003. :D

You’re a nothing more than a victim of abuse a group that suffers from deep inferiority complex which has led them to become the first recorded clan which exhibits deep self hate. The only group in Somali history who’s leaders claimed that they were indeed far superior to the Somali’s because in facet they are ethnicly Anglo Saxons and if one traces their lineage they are none other than the long lost orphans of the living Queen of England. :D

Oodweyne the guru of nonsense predicted on this site that recognition for the Anglo Saxon Somali’s would come no later than November 2003. Yet he is still ghere crying and chasing phantoms, still here a simple confused, bitter Somali. His deep bitterness stems from the fact that his beloved SNM can do nothing but watch, clap and even take part in Riyaale’s rape of Shankaroon Like Mr T told Hannibal Smith “I pity the fool”.

:D

Looooooooooooool @ Duke's bolded words!

Duke, you are developing Oodwayne symptom, I didn't read your whole post, only the bolded words much like I do for Oodwayne's long posts.

Xudeedi   

You’re a nothing more than a victim of abuse a group that suffers from deep inferiority complex which has led them to become the first recorded clan which exhibits deep self hate. The only group in Somali history who’s leaders claimed that they were indeed far superior to the Somali’s because in facet they are ethnicly Anglo Saxons and if one traces their lineage they are none other than the long lost orphans of the living Queen of England.

Oodweyne the guru of nonsense predicted on this site that recognition for the Anglo Saxon Somali’s would come no later than November 2003. Yet he is still ghere crying and chasing phantoms, still here a simple confused, bitter Somali. His deep bitterness stems from the fact that his beloved SNM can do nothing but watch, clap and even take part in Riyaale’s rape of Shankaroon Like Mr T told Hannibal Smith “I pity the fool”.

Duke, its Xaraam to speak of the orphans like that. :D

Originally posted by Kuun-Kuun-Laminaa:

Looooooooooooool @ Duke's bolded words!

Oodweyne, is not a bright fellow, he mistakes killing us with his waffle as equating somehow to convincing us of the merits of recognition for our Anglo Saxon Somali's. :D