Sign in to follow this  
Che -Guevara

Puntland's New Flag

GAAROODI   

Wow, the ********* of these somali's is mind numbing.

You know what, let me say one thing.

" If you look at the history books, what dukes folks call greater somalia, its constitution, the first country independent from foreign rule etc" started from Somaliland. I.E. Somaliland and its people created Somalia. You can call me an anglo-saxon somali, yet you fail to realise while your ancestors were picking banana's for italians, and used to pass over rivers". Somalilands elders were signing agreements in the middle of the red sea to be allowed access on to somali soil".

so regardless of what happens, we only wait for one thing, recognition we are not fussed when it will come, because our state is growing and building it is a joy".

mark my words, SOMALIA WILL BE THE WAY IT IS FOREVER WITHOUT THE HELP OF SOMALILAND.

so, call me what you will....i have a state...a proper one !

puntland is a quazi state, a pirates,criminal wet dream, mugdisho is ranked the most dangerious city in the world, 5 million people with guns,no education, traumatised by war, displaced etc.

can you see the challanges that await you...or are you dreaming.

forget mission impossible, this is mission never gonna happen.

RedSea   

Nice flag. Now they should make the obvious name change from puntland to pirateland. And adeero far laawe should wear an eye batch. Arrrrgh boowe!

Abtigiis   

:D:D Indeed, Faroole should do eye batch.

Because it looks these people are invariably associated with symbols of piracy, why can't the SOL admin make a distinction and classify nomads as

Normal aliens

Pirate aliens

Normal nomads

Pirate Nomads

Senior Nomads

senior [and most definitely dangerous] pirate nomads

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

:D:D
Indeed, Faroole should do eye batch.

Because it looks these people are invariably associated with symbols of piracy, why can't the SOL admin make a distinction and classify nomads as

Normal aliens

Pirate aliens

Normal nomads

Pirate Nomads

Senior Nomads

senior [and most definitely dangerous] pirate nomads

:D:D:D:D