Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Sharif’s criterion for selecting PM

Aaliyyah   

He may not get along with the good sheekh though

Actually you have it all wrong. Prof. Galaydh has history with the wadads and agrees with the southern wadaads. Which's exactly why he might not be chosen. The internetional government as I mentioned earlier in my previous posts do not want a president and vp that have the same outlook on the current issues.

salaam

^^Aaliyah, sister Glaydh will be a good PM.

His professorial propensity is known though. Sharif may feel Huppert Humphrey Institute student in the presence of Glaydh :D .

Aaliyyah   

The question isn't whether he's qualified. He is more than qualified but does he meet what the international government are looking in a PM?

I don't think he does, they need someone who can bring pl and the south closer.

As for me if my uncle is chosen, that will be something I will celebrate ...aniga aya dadkoo dhan ka jecel in uu kursiga ku fadhiisto. But, am being realistic here...

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^Yeah am sure they didn't mind having enough candidates running for president with Shiekh Sharif so they can make the whole election a bit more official. But we all knew that our fellow president Shiekh Sharif would win a good month before the elections, it went without saying.

But, I just believe a man who agrees with puntland will fill that PM position.

we will seee...

salaam

Ismahaan   

In my opinion, Sheikh sharif does lack the adminstratrative skills as well as political skills but I just hope that people in our country will give him the chance to right the wrongs of our country. Our people need to understand that changes take time and that nothing changes over night, especially a country that is so deeply divided. As a leader, Sheikh sharif need to think calmly in all circumstances. He need to choose a really good PM .I hope he succeeds in his mission to rebuild our beloved country. I pray for our nation and people coming together as one.

Ps: my personal prediction: Ciro will most likely be Somalia's next PM

Paragon   

To be quite honest I am yet to be convinced that any of names listed can do the job. It's a monumental job which would not only require the ordinary but a prudent action plan.

But good luck to whoever wins the nomination race.

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Sharif’s criterion for selecting PM is someone who:

1- does not chew qat, smoke cigars or drink alcohol (having a history of doing any those things does not help either)

2- is proficient in English as Sharif is challenged in that department

3- satisfies 4.5, as Sharif’s short-term mission is not to change the charter

4- appeases both the muqaawamah and opposition group as represented by Yey supporters

The creterion is met

Xiin, mojority will agree that Sheekh Shariif could have done better in picking PM. instead of choosing the best and the pridest he chose a yes man. I wish him and the PM best of luck.