Sign in to follow this  
xiinfaniin

Sharif’s criterion for selecting PM

Liqaye   

Well what can I say never saw it with my own eyes.....

Seriously he is the man that fills up the good sheiks weaknesses such as administration and foreign policy, also he is intelligent and worldy enough to understand what the situation is and will not immediately start rocking the boat.

His only shortcoming [which for me does not include his private habits past and present] is that he is monumentally corrupt perhaps he sees this as a chance to write his name down in history.

Personally it means I will not be doing an MPA under him at the Hubert Humphrey that was the only reason I would have moved to the rust belt.

Paragon   

Ah, futile criteria. I would've called the whole thing rubbish but I can't say that to Odey Xiin.

If this is indeed Shariif's list then his government faces a bleak future.

Paragon   

#1 - using it is rather alienating your own government. It's the bloody point that got the public against us. Remember the UIC ban in pre-occupation?

Waa waxaan loo noqon doonin sxb, we must learn few lessons from the past. At least if we wish to use that point we should at leaste enforce it si dadban and not si bareera ah. Macnaha waa inaan taatiko isticmaalnaa smile.gif .

Contagious smile.gif

Sophist   

Eraser "Personally it means I will not be doing an MPA under him at the Hubert Humphrey that was the only reason I would have moved to the rust belt". could you elucidate that?

For me, my candidate is Ali Jangeli. I think he has the requisite intellectual capacity to fill this seat without being enormously condecending to his peers-- Prof Galaydh's personality oozes intense confidence which some might translate as arrogance plus the Sharif will feel he will over shadow him!!

Jangeli all the way I say.

Emperor   

^Sophist Jangeli is not on the list, he was on the same team or group as Nur Ade, too bad they lost, he would have been a front runner should Nur have won the presidency... Suffice to say that we knew the result of the election way ahead of time and that no way was Nur going to win, for that I think Jengali made a miscalculation....

Emp, Sharif has no grudges against those who went with Cadde. I am not sure about Jangeli's chances though. Glaydh seems to enjoy a far more better political network than the man from Canada

We shall see

Emperor   

^For what? the PM position?

Horta aaway warqadi reference-ka ahayd ma ii qortayna? I though you said anaa tazkiyada kaa dhiibaaya LOol

Emperor   

^No I don't know, but I have a feeling he's the best choice, they said he's Al-Islaax, the first religiuosly describted man from that part of the world, so I think he may fit well with Shariif Ahmed and Mr Gulleh of Djibouti's Al-Islaax team...