Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Hotel Shaamow: Twist as new Pics emerge : Shocking

Originally posted by Sherban Shabeel:

It's nauseating how these hypocrites would do anything to defend Shabaab despite their suicide bombings against fellow Somalis.

Why don't you go live under their rule?

Better yet, why don't you grow a set of balls and join them?

Silly armchair warriors.

Why? So you can spy on them? Man, you aint fooling me, abti. ;)

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

I don't get how this photo proves he didn't do it? So what if he is wearing the same shirt? He could've easily been there for observation, at the time this photo was taken, then went up to his room to get his jalbaab...

He is wearing the same shirt, wax meel lala soo istaago ma'aha...

But his not wearing the so called jalabeeb when he is dead as the pics show. Infact he is wearing the same shirt as before the explosion.

ps.Anyway all of this speculation is a waste of time.

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by Juje:

But you Madey sxb are on a mission to conceal, to deter actual facts and find an excuse for a masaacre.
Well let me tell you all three guys sitting next to him when this picture was taken are fine and were treated for shock, but, and I repeat were not injured in the blast because they were sitting at the back
, and most of the dead and injured were predominantly sitting in the front row and second and third.

So tell me Madey why and how was this guy cut into half while those in the picture with are not slightly injured ? [/QB]

Cajaaib, sow adigu wax ma qarineysid??, hadaad ogeyd sawirkan ood xaaladda wiilasha dhinacyada ka fadhiyana tiqiinay maxaad u sheegi weyday?, calool miino intaas oo naf galaafatay lagu soo xiray ee banaanka iska taal iyagoo is wata 'beerka & mindhicirka' macquul miyaa?, aawayse indho-shareerkii & jalbaabkii aad dhahdeen waa watay?, sheeko kale la imow duqa tan waa kaa burtaye!, yaase ka faa'iiday waxa meesha ka dhacay?.

Ogow Shariif inuu shir jaraa'id qabtay isla habeenkii caalamkana u qeyshaday!, sidoo kale Ina C/shakuur subaxdii iyadoo aaskii lagu jiro uu dagaal iclaamiyey, dadweynaha ku beer-laxawsaday qasaarihii meesha ka dhacay!.

Sida caadiga ah waxay ahayd iney baroor-diiqaan oo dagaalkooda dib u dhigtaan amrkii tacsida dhamaato.

Maxaa kulmiyey mudaaharaadkii isla area-daas ee taageerayaasha Qaybdiid & qaraxa?.

Waxaa kaloo jirta in Prof. Addow uu u xilsaarnaa heshiisiinta qolyaha isku heysta G/mudug.

Mugdi badan baa ku jira, wixii jirase -Ilaahey idinki- waa soo baxayaan.

Maaddeey   

^waa suurtagal & if...what if.. sow ma dhici karto.. waxba ma tarto, dad baa la accuse-gareeyey, ama evidence waadix ah keena ama iska aamusa.

Maaddeey   

Originally posted by Abwaan:

[Q] Good question Juje. Guess what they don't seem to understand what is called observing how the event was happening(as KK already said)
and when everyone will arrive so that he could go back to his room and wear his belt and viel
(The hotel management stated that he lived there for 6 days)....Easy!

if one looks at his picture closely the guy seems to be nervous of course for someone who will blow himself up soon...

None of us here was there but caqliga in la iska qaado maahan...and jump around with the little information posted on websites or I don't want to see the reality or use common sense. [/Q]

Abwaan, wax aan la arag baad sawirka ka dhex aragtay!, ma ninka tarankuwiilka u hurda baa 'nervous' ah?, mise meel cidla ah buu joogaa??, mise veil & belt raadkood baa meesha yaalla??

Maadeey,

Awoowe, you are debating on the edges of alshabaab debate. Wiilashu muslimka ma isku qarxiyyaan mise iskuma qarxiyyaan boowe? Caddow alla yarxam e ma ku jirey dawla riddah ? Dawla riddah haddii lala diriraayyo, wasiiraddeedu saw target noqonmayyaan?

kor u foof awoowe, and tackle those questions.

Paragon   

In the picture, the person concerned seems very contemplative about something (a mental preparation) or rather it could all be down to eye squinting as a result of the strength of the camera flash.

Jacpher   

Maadeey wuxuu aaminsan yahay qofka meesha isku qarxiyey inuu Cabdilaahi Yusuf yahay. Sawirkan iyo AS waa iska maalaayacni xagiisa.

Maaddeey   

Xiin, thread-yo kale ayaan su'aalahaas uga hadalnay, sax? Hadda, adigu, mowduucan wax ka dheh oo ha ka bixin, su'aalahaygana ka jawaab.

manalagaraadbaa: i don't see 'y' in there :D