Sign in to follow this  
Castro

National Football League

Cara.   

^ LOL. It's not our fault the rest of the world is too chicken to play the Greatest Sport ever played :D

Feel better Castro?

Castro   

^ I'm delighted dear. It's been long coming but also a little anti-climactic at the moment. The bears folded like lawn chairs. I'd have been so much happier if the Patriots were defeated in Miami tonight.

Still, Manning and Harrison are World Champs! ;)

Hallelujah.

Jaylaani   

Rokko,

That is right, they're the WORLD champions. America doesn't care the rest of the world. It started when they call their game FOOTBALL...and called football SOCCER.

J.Lee   

My choice is the Philadelphia Eagles or the Colts. The first came close 4 out of the last 5 years. And the Colts are just monsters, I tell ya. Monsters!

It's def. the colts vs. whoever for the Bowl. The Eagles are just...I don't know what to say cause after watching them get beat by The Giants...I have no hope for them.

Second. The Chargers and the Bears fell off faster than Penny Hardaway. I think they should fire Turner or better yet the owner should slap himself for getting rid off Schottenheimer. Who in their right mind would make such a decision?

And on top of that they are not using LT like they should; he is the MVP for a reason, dammit. They are one of the most talented teams in the NFL and it's depressing to see them lose...my god, LT almost cried on National television and the public yelling on the sidelines. The jig is that all about? Whatever happened to sportmanship and conduct?

I still think the Hawks are going to be the NFC champs but I'm holding out just a little. I haven't completely thrown in my towel yet.

The highlight of Week 4 was Favre's 421; in my opinion Manning is going to break that record. He is becoming more dependable and he isn't folding under pressure anymore.

The pats. lol now we know spying helped them get where they are. Even if the tape was confiscated before the first half that doesn't mean it wasn't done before; they just weren't caught. As much as I enjoyed watching them beat the Bengals(Chad o' buddy maybe you pulled out that future Hall Famers jacket was a bit too early?) today they still disgust me. Did you see how Moss jumped? My God that was beautiful.

Anyway that is enough ranting for now.

I like College football better. Of course USC will meet LSU but the pac-10 is becoming more of a challenge for the Trojans so hopefully that won't be the case.

To be continued...

Kulmiye   

lets be real on this one, Randy Moss and Tom Brady are bad, and this team won't let up anytime soon. on different note my beloved Pittsburgh Steelers are 3 and 1 and they seems like they'll find there way to have another bright season and their way back to the playoffs.

LOOKING GOOD So Far

1)New England Patriots 4-0

2)Indianapolis Colts 4-0

3)Dallas Cowboys -4-0

4)Green Bay Packers 4-0

5)Pittsburgh Steelers 3-1

Baluug   

Is nobody watching the Super Bowl? Giants ahead of the Pats 10-7 with 11 minutes left in the 4th quarter. I hate the Patriots too, go Giants!!

Nephissa   

OK, WHO LOST MONEY ON THAT GAME?? I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PATS FREAKIN LOST, SO PISSED, NOT HAPPY, NOT HAPPY AT ALL, THIS IS BULLSH*T, SCREW MANNING AND SCREW THE GIANTS!! :mad: