Sign in to follow this  
Castro

National Football League

Castro   

^^^ I know that's right.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

OK, WHO LOST MONEY ON THAT GAME?? I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PATS FREAKIN LOST, SO PISSED, NOT HAPPY, NOT HAPPY AT ALL, THIS IS BULLSH*T, SCREW MANNING AND SCREW THE GIANTS!! :mad:

Hallelujah. Praise the Almighty the Giants are superbowl champs. 35 seconds, Eli, Plaxico, 13 yards, TOUCHDOWN... Can I get a witness?

Patriots? Please.

Originally posted by Naku Penda Piya:

I'm a Seahawk fan, but my season could easily be made by any team beating the Patriots.. I hate them with passion.

You need a love that will not change

You want a lover to remain

Forever yours

Oh, but you dont have to worry

You never have to fear

Coz the Giants will win... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EGxsqrJ5_Q ;)

I never pretty much followed American football, either this final game, which I ignored the first half and third quarter. Since I am always with underdogs, I couldn't ignore it the last quarter, though. Was I glad or what.

I am still grinning. :D:D:D

Jecliyaa jabkooda kuwaas balaayada ismooday, bir la jibin karin ismooday.

N.O.R.F   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

OK, WHO LOST MONEY ON THAT GAME?? I CAN'T BELIEVE THE PATS FREAKIN LOST, SO PISSED, NOT HAPPY, NOT HAPPY AT ALL, THIS IS BULLSH*T, SCREW MANNING AND SCREW THE GIANTS!! :mad:

LoooL

Go out and smash something :D

Intel   

so the Giants are the new world champs? :D

what a yawner, thought baseball was boring but this takes that honour big time.

gimme a test cricket any day.

STOIC   

Brady went down hard with guys like Strahan, Tuck and Umenyiora pounding a solid hit on his weak frame. One thing this game made it sure was that Brady can’t handle pressure.The giant defense played superb.They made Brady move off his spot many times.The giant pressure was the key to this win. Who can also ignore the comeback of Maning escaping the grasp of New England defense? GO GIANTS!!! :D

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Castro:

quote:Originally posted by Naku Penda Piya:

I'm a Seahawk fan, but my season could easily be made by any team beating the Patriots.. I hate them with passion.

You need a love that will not change

You want a lover to remain

Forever yours

Oh, but you dont have to worry

You never have to fear

Coz the Giants will win...
:D

The heart is a strange and mysterious thing. Who can figure it out? Things change over time, atheer. ;)

Khayr   

That win and how Manning dogged two tackles with less then 35 seconds remaing and threw a touch down - is for the story books. All kids who grew up loving football have dreamt that they would one day be put in that position.

This loss will haunt the Patriots for a long time because there perfect season doesn't mean anything anymore because they didnt' win when it counted the most.

Nephissa   

Great game! As a neutral fan, great to watch!!

By the way I heard something something SOMALIA! What was that about? did you guys hear it too? The commentator made a reference to Somalia, but it went over my head.

Gaastro, good to see you buddy!

Castro   

Originally posted by Castro:

Forget Vegas lines. Cardinals by a touchdown or less.

St*pid crystall ball. Oh, so close. Beautiful game.

Disappointed, I am, but at least Sheikh Sharif is president. :D

Ola Nephy!

^ I don't usually watch NFL games .. but that was a very exciting game.

what amazes me is, how can americans get so worked up about a game that occurs every single year .. if it was like the world cup every four years .. macquul.

but trotting Gen. patrueas and having jets flying over head .. do they do this sort of thing for every super bowl horta ?

Castro   

Originally posted by Geel_jire:

but trotting Gen. patrueas and having jets flying over head .. do they do this sort of thing for every super bowl horta ?

Yes, it's like this every year. Get to know the game.

See you next year.

STOIC   

Nephisa, the NBC crew was cracking a joke about how the “Pirate Ship” inside the stadium, with live reports was not the same as the Somalia pirates! LOL...

Great game Santonio Holmes brilliant catch for a 6-yard Touch down with 35 seconds remaining was the most remarkable thing that gave the Pittsburgh Steelers a record sixth Super Bowl title tonight.Though I live in Philly (i know booh Eagles) I still supported them....27-23

Castro   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Great game Santonio Holmes brilliant catch for a 6-yard TD with 35 seconds remaining was the most remarkable thing that gave the Pittsburgh Steelers a record sixth Super Bowl title, 27-23.Though I live in Philly (i know booh Eagles) I still supported them....

Yeah, well I used to live in Pittsburgh and I can't stand the Steelers. Uff. icon_razz.gif

I am happy for Mike Tomlin though. Better a black coach than a white one, any day.