Sign in to follow this  
Castro

National Football League

ok, i don't tune into NFL at all really, here and there if anything, y'all hear the denver player who got shot..damn miskeen, but anyways, you can't downplay mcnabb u said he couldnt understand the west play book or something for his entire 8 yrs, mcnabb is the franchise period..garcia is aight sxb, i still look at him as a decent QB compared to mcnabb, i'ma agree with playmaker on this that mcnabb does carry the whole team..my 2 cents...and wara jay get to the ball discussion

Baluug   

I really don't have a favourite NFL team, so for this playoffs, I'm gonna go with NY Jets. They've come from absolute crap last year to getting in the playoffs as a wild card this year. Just don't ask me if I know the name of any Jets player, cuz I don't....

Jaylaani   

Play,

I’m not comparing D-Mac to Gracia. I think they are two different QBs however, I think Garcia is the BETTER fit for this team.

BTW, Dante didn’t do shyt in Miami either so I don’t know how you can blame the media on that one. Moss, that is different case. Receivers are only as good as the man throwing to them. He can’t catch balls if they’re not coming his way.

Just,

I didn’t get you meant by “get to the ball discussion”

BTW, Dante didn’t do shyt in Miami either so I don’t know how you can blame the media on that one

Daunte tried to came back too early from bad injury, if you tore up 3 of your knee ligaments is hard just to walk let along playing football..

I am finally gonna have time to watch some playoffs games this weekend..i hope my colts come true this yr..they are the underdogs all in the playoffs but maybe this will take them off the pressure..

I am also looking forward game philly vs giants..

Castro   

The greatest comeback ever. The greatest game ever.

Thank you Colts. Thank you Peyton and crew. I waited 5 years for this.

Wuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Jaylaani   

Now that history is made, who do you guys think will win the Super Bowl? The Colts are the favorite but the Bears have a great defense. They say defense wins championships but they also say good defense is better offense. Something has to give.

I want the Colts to win just because they were there for so long and I think Tony Dungy deserves to be in the history books for being the first black coach to win Super Bowl.

Originally posted by Castro:

The greatest comeback ever. The greatest game ever.

Thank you Colts. Thank you Peyton and crew. I waited 5 years for this.

Wuuuuuuuuuuuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!

Thank Brady for Throwing that Interception :D

I am rather happy for Tony D...Let him do the do.

Jaylani,Its Paytons time to shine. Chicago will be a walk over smile.gif

Colts all the way baby, and Pats choked big time blowing 18 pts lead...whatever choke or come back colts gonna win the superbowl..I mean c'mon Peyton Vs Grossman, can u smell turnovers?

Castro   

It's raining in Miami. That's a bad sign. And the pregame show sucks already. No wardrobe malfunctions this year. :D

Castro   

First kickoff return of the game for a touch down? First possession and Manning gets intercepted? WTF? It's gonna be a long night for the Colts. :(

Intel   

one of the commentators

"ladies and gentlemen Payton Manning and the Indianapolis colts are the world champions"

******* ****** yanks :D:(