Sign in to follow this  
Castro

National Football League

SeeKer   

Reading thru the sports columns online I came across the power rankings of the NFL currently.

Jay this should fascinate you :

Colts are on a streak due to having the easiest schedule in the league for the first 10 weeks, but this should change because they have the hardest schedule during the last seven weeks. Look for Bengals to be the first to put a dent in their armour.

Walee I went back to look at their past games. These are the teams they played:- Ravens, Jaguars, Browns, Titans, 49ers, Rams, Texans (2) and off course Patriots. :D They are ranked 6th in the power rankings.

Panthers were ranked ..........oh yes 10th.Falcons

come in at 19th. Bengals came in @ 3 and NYG at 8th (due to their bloody loss)

Can't wait for the weekend is all I can say :cool:

Some good games today..Colts against denver, cincy against vick..I know it's still too early to say but if my colts beat broncos they will have a chance to have a homecourt adavantage thru out the playoffs..

Chad johnson is talking all this trash he better not dissapoint, i got him on my fantasy FB this week..and how about the eagles losing in the last sencond for the past two weeks! damn i hope they pick up the slack this weekend.

SeeKer   

^^ Colts are back to 7-0. Ocho cinco delivered but it wasn't enough to beat Vick, who I got to say is learning to look down the field when he is being blitz. Eagles are down to 4-4. They couldn't have played worse even if they tried.

:D Where is the bus?? Ben of Steelers Pitts needs to be benched. I did not think the steelers deserved to win last year and they are proving me right.

Khalaf   

Colts can have homecourt advantage dont matter, they are not a playoffs team. They get cold feat or something, WTF is wrong with dem when it comes to the playoffs? :confused:

I would enjoy if the bears took it all this year, old dynasty!

ps: there is no baseball thread :confused: guess no one likes baseball my favorite sport here?

SeeKer   

If Bears take it this year, maybe chitown will be a double threat in the sports arena. Bulls are looking like a great contender in the East.

Ewww @ baseball. I don't know how you can watch that game. It takes forever to finish and for real I think people go to watch it @ the stadium to play hooky from school/work and drink beer. :D

Back to NFL! I think you need to take back that comment on Colts. I personally don't like them but you got to give credit where credit is due. Tony D is a formidable coach and offensively he has Manning and there isn't a better guy out there to be on that playing field come clutch time. I wouldn't discount them yet in taking it all this year.

Khalaf   

Seeker baseball is good game fun to play-I played it as kid I miss those years walaahi.

About the colts: Manning gets paid to much one. And he is one player two along with my two main man harrison and freeney. but they dont have what it takes to win: defense. They will make it to AFC finals if lucky but will not take the title. Bet! They are the utah jazz of football!

Jaylaani   

NFL, What NFL? This must be the worst NFL season ever...except the Eagles are losing, AGAIN… which always makes me happy.

McNabb must be one of the dumbest players to ever play in QB position. After 8 seasons in the NFL, he still can’t read defense and he can’t make a good decisions with the ball. He keep watching his receivers as usual (the initial play calling) instead of taking what the defense gives to him. We see Payton, Brady and others changing plays all the time regardless what the original play calling was from the side line. Why couldn’t he do the same? He said, he wants to be a pocket QB and he doesn’t wants to be labeled as a running QB. Hello his legs are what got him here in the NFL. Why not take advantage of your athletic ability since you don’t have the brain and the heart to be a pocket QB?

BTW, why is he keep throwing up like a little b.itch under pressure, AGAIN?

I’m ruling for the Colts but I don't wanna set my self up AGAIN as they always come up short in big games. The Bears is the team to beat in NFC and I think the Ravens have a good chance of going all the way AGAIN.

Yeeya, it was fun to watch my colts picking apart the best defense in the league..Did you guys see how manning and R.wayne kept picking on that cornerback he felt so lost, they went at him almost everytime at the 4th qtr and he couldn't do jack..

all i can say is L.T chargers running back! that man can break tackles. I was and will always be a Cheese-Head packers all the way, in or out, we still got them super bowl times, antonio freeeman where u at...

I can't believe this thread was left dead and the playoff is just around the corner..Everyone is taking they shots at colts but i have feeling they will get they $hit together come to the playoffs..And how about Garcia and philly just kicking in major a$$es against big teams..Big up to philly they deserve to get their probse..

How do you think McNabb is coping with all this? Garcia came in and took over the team.

There you go again taking your cheap shot on Mcnabb, the dude was havaing a great yr before he got hurt and not to take anything away from garcia infact i was rooting for him to win but the reality is Reed decided to balance his offense now and run more..You know when Mcnab is in there they ask him to do more as supposed to get everybody else involved..like they doing it now..But regardless this team is playing great..

Jaylaani   

He was 5 and 5 with wins from Houston, San Francisco and Green Bay. The only “quality” team he beat was Dallas in week 5. The team was dead and the season was lost. Garcia came in and he changed the whole attitude of that team. He wins 3 games on the road all division opponents. He’s reading the defense better and he understands the west coast offense more than MacNabb did in his 8 years in Philly.

I’m telling you man things are getting HOTT up in here in Philly. The guy is in the HOT seat with the media and the fans. He’s not even talking to the media. As usual, His mother is coming out to defend him. If the Eagles go to the Super Bowl it will be very hard for the fans to accept him back. He lost more championship games than any one I remember (not included Super Bowl).

He lost more championship games than any one I remember (not included Super Bowl).

You said it yourself, he took his team to four championship games and to the superbowl! I know garcia is on fire but i don't think the media know what they are talking about, it's the same media that ran moss and culpepper out of minnesota and look what team we have now..

I think coach reed asks too much on Mcnabb he should just let him play the QB position like garcia is doing now..

And about being 5 and 5 record, c'mon you saw some of these last second losses..How was that all his fault?