Sign in to follow this  
Castro

National Football League

Happy that i "Come again " with my original statement.

Favre=Great QB

Packers=His packers.(They won big)

Hence the statement "Great Favre & his Packers"

What do you not agree with? That they won[big] or that Favre is not Great QB? :confused:

CHE   

Brown,

Its more like......

Favre was great QB

Packers=his packers(won one game against saints).

Hence, the statement should be "Favre and his packers won big against the weakest in the league".

Packers are 1-4, so what are you getting excited about? And brett favre is more like he used to be, so just leave the things in the past for the past..

LOL. I see the Qaraar and green biyo biyo eyes from the Vikings Crowd. :D

Listen that game was a statement, alright?. It was telling the vikings that we are coming ;)

Its one thing to hate the packers, its totally another to deny one of the great QBs his place.

The Packers,will whoop the vikings Behind. Mark My words icon_razz.gif

Jaylaani   

Favre "WAS" a good QB not a great one. He's thrown more interceptions in his career than any other QB in his caliber...yes he will go to the Hall of Fame because of the obvious reasons and please don't tell me he won Super Bowl. Because that ain’t it.

Why Moon and Randal are still out of the Hall of Fame is beyond me. They put Jimmy Kelly who lost more big games than any one else but not Warren Moon or Randal.

No Packers ain't coming...they're done!

raula   

Originally posted by Shirwac:

Bengals,,,,,Bengals......Bucs ..... Bucs.....Cults.....what happened to New england?

I concur w/ya. I was rooting for Colts and Steelers(<--which I think are underdogs from like ever icon_razz.gif like colts,I think this year they will do great in the AFC north and South). Bucs..mmmh icon_razz.gif not my fav but good. Now Pats... :mad:

Packers :rolleyes: :mad: u must be jokin'. they are getting exalted coz VIKES are scandalous icon_razz.gif Bears are just sorry, and Lions are just decent,nothing exciting(But atleast the gleaming ones in NFC NORTH). I would say though overall, Favre was a great QB back years ago but not now-the team overall spirit and sportsmanship has gone down the tubes.

I raise my hat to bengals

:cool:

The Packers,will whoop the vikings Behind. Mark My words

Some people have short memories, Did you forget last year playoffs game? The frozen thunder, the famous mooning? Y'all lucky moss is not with the team anymore but we can still whoop the sorry *** packers..

^^

People, chill out. I was just tryna irk the Viking fans up in here. Time will tell. icon_razz.gif

Favre is a great QB, a future Hall of fame Inductee. Lets hate the ShitttPackers but give the Mississipi native some credit :D

As for the Packers/Vikings Game; Man its gonna be a bruising. I dont know about the allegations against the viking players will have an impact(Pyschologically). Who cares they all suck icon_razz.gif

RedSea   

Salamu calaykum brothers,

If you can't decide which game is actually the best, just break it down. Football is a game that is physically and mentally challenging, it's a man's game. Whereas Soccer is the world's most famous sport at same time it bores me to death to watch from my living room. However, I like nothing better than playing soccer in the afternoon during the summer. On the other hand rugby is also a great physicall and action packed game, but I don't get much of it on TV. I see it sometimes on but I don't really pay attention to it. It's one of those sports still making a name for itself. So American Football,English Football, as well as rugby are all great sports. But if you are an athlete, you would probably playing American football, because it's where the highest paid sport individuals in the world come to play. Soccer is fun to play and I almost can't have enough of it, but it's too boring to watch, because it's low scoring game. Defense dominates the field, no offense except once in 30 minutes. Rugby is good looking game but still isn't up to the level of Football and soccer.

RedSea   

Salamu Calaykum

Brothers I used to cheer on the vikings, but not since they traded the best football player in the world; Randy Moss. With the latest allegations and the 1-3 start shows you that Randy Moss wasn't the problem for this team. So we have to ask ourselve,if Randy wasn't who was it? well, the problems of the vikings are not limited to only players but the whole entire orgination is horrible. I mean since when did we ever see someone trade their best player and get nothing back. I mean Troy Williamson was a good pick, but Napolean Harrison please, he doesn't even exist. At least if you are going to give something up get some thing in its place, they haven't done that, and as a result they are currently suffering from that. Secondly, the coaching stuff is really bad. Mike Tice is the lowest paid coach in the league. The reason is because he is not a real coach, heck he wasn't even a starter in the NFL and you are making him a coach on a team you expect to be in the super bowl. I say yeah right, keep dreaming Viking fans. The other problems lies with the players' lack of discpline on and off the field, just take the latest sex scandal as an example. Finally, I think Duantee is not the QB type that you would pay all those money. He can't even think straight, he is as dumb as they come. So if you are a Viking fan get use to the disapointment, because you will get a dose of it. so my suggestion would be, don't waste your time and mine on those losers, go read the Quran or pray or something worth the time.

Jaylaani   

RS,

I agree the Vikings aren’t in business to win. If they’re, Mike Tice wouldn’t be their head coach and Randy Moss wouldn’t be traded for nothing. I think DC is a good QB but remember QB is as good as his offensive line. And the sex thing, dont read too much into it. They're men with money and they were horny. People do that all the time.

I also agree with you that Soccer sucks. I’m not even gonna elaborate that. I don’t know about Rugby…I never paid attention to it. I think Somalis watch everything and anything these days including cricket. If you find it entertaining…enjoy it.

BTW, Football player are not the highest paid athletes. There are the exceptions of course but, the majority of them don’t make as much as you think. For example, TO, the best receiver in the game makes 3 mill…that is pocket change compare to the NBA and MLB. The highest paid ballers are in the NBA.

P.S. Qabyaalad is the best thing happened to Somali People since the arrival of Islam.

Brown, So what happend to the Packers? they chocked big time and Pep finally had a good game more like good second half..

Red sea,

I agree with you i still can not get over that trade.