Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Laascanood update: Riyaale militia suffer major defeat at hands of PUNTLAND

Somalithinker, the news comes from local reer laascanood portals. thus they know whats happening on the ground the other national and international media will no doubt catch up.

Wigad   

and I thought Pro Somalilanders were gona put a big argument of why somalilands army is in control of laasacnood and bring their list of websites and creat those long threads of puntland vs somaliland again but i guess not.

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Saalih:

and I thought Pro Somalilanders were gona put a big argument of why somalilands army is in control of laasacnood and bring their list of websites and creat those long threads of puntland vs somaliland again but i guess not.

It isn't SL Vs PL per say, the Indigenous people are under siege, it is up to them whether they want to remove the shackles of aggression with valor and pride or accept the status quo with inferiority and exhibition of Stockholm syndrome

How can you spin a story thats under way Point, keep reading Pro-So and So and get your wishful think facts my boy, I will instead stick to hard facts on the ground which show this sad battle is just starting with no sides with the upper hand.

RedSea   

Originally posted by ThePoint:

^Or maybe there is no way to spin an embarrassment.

Okay enough said. No one really wants to mess his/her Ramadan by lying on here.

But it seems that the reality on the ground is really different.

Those of you who are confused. There is pro somaliland hailing from the area against pro Puntland group hailing from the area. Both are backed by each adminstration previously now both Somaliland and Puntland forces were involved.

And as it seems Laas Anood is fully in the hands of Somaliland according to interview given by SL commander in Eastern sector Col. Caydiid on BBC somali.

Somaliland is the only one so far to list the prisoners names and confirmed it, Pland is simply dishing out words words and nothing more.

Here read these:

http://www.qarannews.com/show/14616.html

The names of prisnores from Puntland:

http://www.qarannews.com/show/14614.html

Pics and vidoe of SL troops in this recent conflict:

http://www.sdwo.com/

Does Duke have any listing of prisnoers or pics of Pland troops in the area?

SOO MAAL   

Red sea,

Bal nin kale Illahay baa la xisaabtamaya, aduu Ramadan da haa iska khaasaareen

99% of people of Sool, Sanaag, and Cayn are against Somaliland militia and secession, that’s undisputable fact

I don’t think that Laascaanood is in hands of Somaliland, that’s just not true

Even if Somaliland militia occupies Laascaanood, I am confident that sooner or later people of Laascaanood will fight back for their freedom and liberate their land from occupiers,

Having few prisoners from the other side doesn’t mean nothing, this is not the first time that Somaliland or Puntland claim war prisoners

Its very early to know who gained the upper in this war, the clan propaganda from qabilist websites is meaningless

Its Ramadan, no one should advocate for a war between muslim people

Red sea ,I don’t understand why should you advocate for war in Laascaanood? Especially when it’s Ramadan

Why you think of your hometowns Hergeysa/Burco? you don’t like if some militia from another regoin to occupy your hometowns

RedSea   

^^^loool...

I just knew someone would misinterpet my comments.

Basically no one is happy about this, well some people are but most of the decent people do not want this month of worshiping to be a month of blood spill.

However when Dukey here posts all sorts of crap then someone got to report the other side of the story which I did. That is merely it.

I didn't say mr. soo maal that I support the war nor did I say am too excited about this...simply post it to give you and I of what is happening. One can take pinch of salt with that news or the other may believe regardless I posted it. Simply put.

Besides mr. Soo maal why can we be fair and look at this through unbiased lenses. This isn't just those folks from Hargeysa and Burco, it's more like the locals vs. the locals supported by both adminstrations on each side. If we are blaming Somaliland for supporting one, we should equally blame Puntland for the same doings.

ps. I wouldnt' like if Hargeysa was in the same situation you are right on that, but also I don't like the same for Laas Anod. Just as you'd report news happening In H-town, I do so in Laas Anod.

ElPunto   

Somali Thinker and Red - easy there boys. You guys are not known for modesty when it comes to victories, imagined or otherwise and the accompanying propaganda. Soon all be clear.

What fascinates me is what Somaliland has to do with Las Anod or how engaging in this fighting serves your purposes. Or is this how 'the best kept secret in Africa' forces those who oppose it into its yoke?

SOO MAAL   

Red sea,

You arguing that you are trying to be like Duke by posting all sorts of crap just from different clan site, that’s strange really

You should be fair and just as well your argument is irrational saxib, For example,this is your logic, how about if some militia from Laascaanood invades Burco, and we say that its locals vs locals, the locals supported by both Hargeysa/Laascaanood on each side, If we are blaming Laascaanood for supporting one, we should equally blame Hargeysa militia for the same doing? Is that fair you think?

yes some opportunist politicians are with Somaliland, just like some Somaliland politicians are with TFG, Yes Somaliland hired some militias from Sool just like Americans are hiring Iraqi troops. But nothing could be further from the truth that 99 % people of Sool, Sanaag & Cayn are against Riyaale militia and the ill-advised secession notion, people of Sool, Sanaag & Cayn will fight for their freedom and liberate their land against Riyaal and his secessionist militia

Some in northwest region claim that they fought for freedom in 1980s, well people of Sool, Sanaag, & Cayn are as also ready to fight for their freedom

P.S. If a war occurs in any Somali town/region God forbid, I would never post qabiil propaganda like some did that Laascaanood is occupied a obvious lie, especially in Ramadan. Its more appropriate to make to Duca for muslim people, if one supports his clan militia , he/she should at least remain silent, they Say silence Is Gold