Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Waddanka Kaga Baxa in 24 hours!

Gediid   

^^^^^

You remind me of the ostrich when attacked sticks its head in the sand while its dernierre sticks up for all to see

^^I am not sure that analogy sticks in this context, especially if you meant to throw it at Faarax ! One would think that you’ve resorted to counter Baashi's fact sheet with a set of yours to burry your head in the sand yaa Gediid… :D

This is old news! I mean knowing that Riyaale is part of Ethiopia’s team it shouldn’t surprise that he would do what ever he deems right to protect his relationship with Ethiopia. That’s what Cadde does. The same thing TFG is doing.

Originally posted by Gediid:

^^^^^

You remind me of the ostrich when attacked sticks its head in the sand while its dernierre sticks up for all to see

And you remind me of the porcupine,when poked with a stick, throws all its arrow feathers in all directions. ;)

Fiiri,Theres a difference between a few individuals siding with Ethios vs an entire adminstration supporting the Ethios. Lets not go into the blame game,yaah? Fact is, The Somaliland Govt,under the corrupt adminstration of Riyaale,is ever more close to the Habashis,allowing weapons to be used to Kill Somalis and handing over O*Gaden fugees to the Habashis. Puntland,on the other hand,with its God Father,Pres.Yussuf,brought in the entire Habashi army.

Are there Somalis who,out of greed,are aiding the Habashis? You bet they are. But,except Puntland and Somaliland,these are most limited to individuals or cities or clans. Nothing of the magntitude as those two break away fiefdoms. There are very brave Somalis fighting the Ethiopians(That Riyale sleeps with) in Hamar & Qabri dahare,just to name a few.

Still,a factual lie,didnt change smile.gif

Gediid   

Farax

I am not supporting what Riyaale does matter of fact I abhore his actions and the actions of his administration but what I cant stand is Somalis attitude of pointing fingers while their own house is in a worse mess.

Xiin

Iam not trying to counter anyone's "factsheet" but simply pointing out the inconsistencies which I am sure you also share with Signor Baashi.

^^I don’t see any inconsistencies here adeer. This piece of news is about Somaliland, and all Baashi did was to provide some context with which to interpret and make sense of it. Namely that Somaliland is under the direct influence of Ethiopia’s current regime.

Take note on that you’ve responded to what Baashi did not say, instead of commenting on what happened in Hargeysa. And that is the controversy here yaa Gediid!

Truth is rude, and it’s in that manner it often intrudes…

Gediid   

The truth is never rude,its hiding the truth that is rude and annoying.You see xiin what you and several folks in here are doing is looking for fish to fry and apparently the small fish is where you pour all your scorn on when as a principle you are supposed to pick on the bigger ones,like Abdillahi Yusuf and his likes who have given Ato Meles and his cohorts a free hand in Somali affairs.Somaliland is one of a few areas where Somalinimo weli sharaf ku leedayahay and instead of celebrating that you are quick to bash that with all your might.Somaliland isnt the problem,never has been and I doubt it will ever be but with all your mixed priorities you have made it your priority and that is what I was trying to highlight for you.

NGONGE   

Heh! Hang on a minute, I just want to feel up and get courage from something under my pillow before I join the fray. Aaah! That's better.

Here is one glaring fact to trump all Baashi's other facts:

Somaliland has decided to breakaway from Somalia and, as such, it feels no moral obligations to the plight of other Somalis should they happen to contradict the goals and plans of Somaliland. As a so called republic it feels comfortable with dealing with what it considers to be a friendly neighbour and opts to choose it over those it regards as a threat to its independence. Some Somalilanders (such as Gediid) abhor the actions of their administration but it is clearly obvious that theirs is simply a humanitarian view rather than a political one.

Another fact:

All those collaborating with Ethiopia are doing so for the benefits they stand to gain from such collaboration. Under the thumb, poodles or puppets are nothing but empty words thrown about out of frustration. They neither throw any light on the reasons why such people (and entities) act in the way they do nor do they deal with any potential pitfalls.

Caaqil meedhan maraky meel oso yimadaan sheekadood way eska walata! Welcome to SOL's politics.

Ps

Behold the fire spitting guru :D

(any minute now)

Baashi   

Xiinoow how dare you! Stop this munaaqisha iyo xaajo inna rag ee aad hawsha xageer iyo docdaan aad ka eegayso and start cursing, condemning, blasting, and cyber-warmongering! Ya gotta repeat a la broken record that much to prove you are really consistent, genuine, sincere, and truthful in your disappointment in TFG's incompetence, your opposition to Tigre militia's presence in Somali soil, and your condolences for those who have lost loved ones.

You see you simply belong to this marked basket and hence you gotta insert that paragraph every time you post a piece on the forum or share an opinion with the folks. No substance in their refutation but only accusations.

Read Gediid's "inconsistencies" through these lenses. I got all sort of slack just because I though negotiation is the way out. Its now impossibility to get out of the box and see ways and means to end the conflict other than ha lays dilo dagaal waxan ahayn daawo laguu waa e

*Dan iyo heeko haw galin. Maxay oran jireen carro Mududg; Oday baa hee iyo habar baa darooryeysee heeladeena inoo tuma sooma ahayn.

Baashi   

Gediid facts are facts. Ha ku haraadin saxib.

On this thread Abdullahi or the TFG he heads is not on the hot seat the pro-secessionists in the clan fiefdom you root for and their admin is.

Baashi has acknowledged the actualities on the ground time and again. I guess you are demanding a signature to that effect.

Somalis are with each other’s throats. The conflict has yet to be ended. We are in a war footing. Abdullahi allegedly represent one side of the conflict, your fiefdom is another, and the other interest groups are known.

In the absence of just and comprehensive settlement of this raging conflict the status quo (war of attrition) will remain as it is: each to his own and my clan against all other clans game.

Granted Ethiopia has its own interest. Those who seek its assistance are equally calculating. Secessionists fit the bill. Yes Inna Yussuf and the TFG he is heading are guilty of collaborating with Tigre regime. That fact has been conceded long time ago fyi.

Facts (with corrections) I listed are designed to highlight how all factions in this tragic civil war are on Melez’s lap. You wan to tell me your fiefdom is an exception. And I refuse to buy that crap.

Friend these factions are the same type. They only differ in degrees.

By the way you have grown up in the noodle department. I remember the days when the sum total of secession defense amounted to: you are hater; you hate us; we are peaceful, look Ambassador Hotel. Congrats bro. Hadaah ku banaan tahay in aad gobta la shaahdo smile.gif

Baashi   

Ngonge, assuming you mean what you wrote up there looks like we are on the same page. I said the same thing thousand times but my friends hop on my toes and start investigating the dirt under its nail instead.

Originally posted by Gediid:

Farax

I am not supporting what Riyaale does matter of fact I abhore his actions and the actions of his administration but what I cant stand is Somalis attitude of pointing fingers while their own house is in a worse mess.

Xiin

Iam not trying to counter anyone's "factsheet" but simply pointing out the inconsistencies which I am sure you also share with Signor Baashi.

While i agree that Baashi or any TFG sympathiser has no moral ground to pound on your "facts",the fact still remains that he merely mentioned the truth.

I would rather have you taken Ngonge's approach of defending the fiefdom that is Somaliland by invoking the sovereignity card. Its sad,but its a damned fact.A damned sovereign state and it sure damned can do whatsoever it so damned wishes to whomever it damned feels like. That includes,the journalists who ran away and everything and anything in between it.

Classic divide and rule theory... Xiinow,i am begining to get swayed towards your way of Somali unity. icon_razz.gif:(

Gediid   

Baashi its the dirt under those nails that tell the truth of what plate you eat from sxb secondly Goobta weligey waan wada qaxweyn jirney ee ina gumeed meesha ka dhex buuqa aan la wayin....

As far as your facts go I believe you and I are on the same page but unfortunately our priorities are slightly different and I doubt if tonight is the appropriate night for me to try to explain as I have a lovely date waiting.

Farax

What truth are you alluding to saaxiib.Is it the truth that says Somaliweyn waa MUQADAS mise ta leh Somali kala guurtey ee nin kasto taada ka tasho.....

Baashi   

^Loved it. Rageedii weeye Gediid. Friend Qallanjada habee with syle.

As to that nail I will clip it, put it in dhiil la culay, and send it through UPS for your investigation. If it is invested with fungus then we know halka looga yimid if not give it a clean bill of health and put an end to the nitpicking crap. Either way give it a proper burial fit for noble cidi eh smile.gif

What truth are you alluding to saaxiib.Is it the truth that says Somaliweyn waa MUQADAS mise ta leh Somali kala guurtey ee nin kasto taada ka tasho.....

Sadly,the latter that,Somali kala guurtaye. Laakin,waxan lehya aniga,intan ka kala tashan lahayn,lets be one. Runtii,Cadowga Somaleed uma kala ah,Somaliland or Puntland or Jubba or Benadir or Bay or O*gadenia or NFD,to them,Somali waa un Somali.

I guess,there lies the difference hadaba,Please dont polute your lovely date with your corrupt sesseionist mind :Dsmile.gif

RedSea   

What are priorities that Gediid speaks of.

1. All occupied parts have to be freed by any means.

2. All of them have to be stable.

3. Must have some sort of voice that represents each party.

If those are had, then simply the only thing remaining to come together on round table discussion and discuss whether one wants to stay, go or whatever. But for anything to be done or to move forward the above list is essential.

As far as the reporters, it's very Unsomaliland like to do this. Yes it seems to be that Ethiopia is really behind this. But Insha Allah Somalilanders will rise up and stop excepting crap from the Riyaale adminstration. The people need to give these reporters homes and flip the middle finger to those who try to harm them. Somaliland is losing reputation from these kinda of things.