Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Waddanka Kaga Baxa in 24 hours!

I wouldn't make such decision but the government have the right to do so.

I met one guy working with Shabelle few months back and he was like "Anigu Somaaliya ayaan joogaa somaliland ma aqaano" ,, waan u sheegay inuu is dhowro oo waxaas aanuu meelahaas ka odhan hadii kele uu dhibaato la kulmi doono ,,, i knew inay tani imanayso markaa

RedSea   

Saxib, Dadku dad dhib kasoo orday ayey ahaayeen oo magan inawaydiistay. Waxay rabaan ha aaminsanadaan laakin in aan soo dhawayno oo magan siino ayey ahayd in aan afka ugalino maaha bahalkay kasoo ordeen.

Teeda kale, Somaliland can win the hearts of many people if they simply help out in these kind of scenios.

23 persons are not all the people ,, there are thousands from Muqdisho living there and really feel like home niyow.

Laakiin dadka qaarkood way dheeeraynayaan ,,,, isagoo magan gelyo ku jooga halkan ayuu hadana qorayaa wax adiga kaa soo horjeeda oo uu caalamka ku faafinayaa ,, it is not about believe it is about what they report. Magan gelyo waydiiso dadka and you should behave too miyaanay ahayn ??

Siyaasadaha Somaliland inay ka hadlaanba oo ay faraha la galaanba maaha mar hadii ay magan gelyo ku joogaan

RedSea   

LOL...anigu runtii waxaan odhan lahaa nimankaasi in ay si yaroo tartiiba ay uyimaadaan oo ay is qariyaan. Lakin wargeysyada ayaa kashifay nimanka. Anyhow, magan galyo way inaga mudan yihiin. Waxay wataan waa qalin ee maaha qori.

Paragon   

Gentlemen (Baashi, Gediid and Faarax Brown), all your facts, save few accusatory points, are technically rightly stated. It is only that you are all singing from different hym sheets. Thats all. I think what would greatly help is if we all base our factual priorities in concentration on the bigger bigger, especially the consequences policies (inspired directly or indirectly by Ethiopia), might have on the welfare of the general Somali populace wherever in the region they inhabit.

To be quite honest, after undergoing some thorough soul-searching in the past few days, I have come to the political of compromising in my ideas to give dialogue a chance. I don't know how an acceptable dialogue between the different rivaling Somali entities and groups can be initiated, but considering the scale of suffering prevalent in our lands, I believe that forsaking dialogue is no longer a wise thing to do.

Can we start over again? At least between us here on these boards.

PS: A comment from J.11, sleepless in London.

Red sea, qalinkaa marmar ka xun qoriga ,,,,,

anigu waan sheegay soo go'aankaa maan qaateen laakiin siday qaarkood u dhaqmayaana wax talaabo laga qaato way tahay.

RedSea   

Originally posted by J.11:

Gentlemen (Baashi, Gediid and Faarax Brown), all your facts, save few accusatory points, are technically rightly stated. It is only that you are all singing from different hym sheets. Thats all. I think what would greatly help is if we all base our factual priorities in concentration on the bigger bigger, especially the consequences policies (inspired directly or indirectly by Ethiopia), might have on the welfare of the general Somali populace wherever in the region they inhabit.

To be quite honest, after undergoing some thorough soul-searching in the past few days, I have come to the political of compromising in my ideas to give dialogue a chance. I don't know how an acceptable dialogue between the different rivaling Somali entities and groups can be initiated, but considering the scale of suffering prevalent in our lands, I believe that forsaking dialogue is no longer a wise thing to do.

Can we start over again? At least between us here on these boards.

PS: A comment from J.11, sleepless in London.

:D:D:D You are in the wrong thread, the thread you looking for is that way>>>>> :D

J-baro,

kawaran xaalada qaxootiga ayaka iyo qiyaas ahaan tiradooda?

Paragon   

^^Lol Red Sea, is it? Must be my sleepy eyes. Let me wash my face then :D .

PS: Misna the time to make consoliatory comments is yet to come in this thread? Well, I tried at least, haven't I? smile.gif

The Zack   

Xagey wax ku saabsan ama kasoo horjeedo Gobolkaas ku qoreen? Maxaa sheekada loo baddali. you and I both know the reason they are being kicked out, yaanan wax kale lagu war wareegin! Atleast they are not being handed over to the enemy now.

RedSea   

Well I got an idea. They should just leave and come back. Instead of Hargeysa, they should go to places like Burco or work from Ceerigabo.