Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Waddanka Kaga Baxa in 24 hours!

Xoogsade   

They can go to Djibouti temporarily and ask for an asylum, or go to other african countries before they are handed to the Xabashis. The sooner they leave the better for them.

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

This is indeed a very bad move from UDUB regime.

Its a government party how is it a regime? lol

You want change but can your beloved party Kumiley bring you change? What can they do that UDUB can't?

Similar to how you blamed UDUB for the qaran arrests when all three party group cosigned the move.

You're trying to make this a personal issue when really..If UDUB has fault all three party groups has it as well.

Blessed   

Why am I not surprised, it's not like SLs own journalists are treated any better with the constant abuse they get from the government!

What a JOKE!

*keeping the rest of my tirade bottled*

Originally posted by Gediid:

The truth is never rude,its hiding the truth that is rude and annoying.You see xiin what you and several folks in here are doing is looking for fish to fry and apparently the small fish is where you pour all your scorn on when as a principle you are supposed to pick on the bigger ones,like Abdillahi Yusuf and his likes who have given Ato Meles and his cohorts a free hand in Somali affairs.Somaliland is one of a few areas where Somalinimo weli sharaf ku leedayahay and instead of celebrating that you are quick to bash that with all your might.Somaliland isnt the problem,never has been and I doubt it will ever be but with all your mixed priorities you have made it your priority and that is what I was trying to highlight for you.

^^So any time I object to SL administration policies, you want me inaan ode Cabdulle arrimahiihsa wax ka iraahdo :D .

Ibtisam   

^^^No but a little balance would be good, clearly you should be more concerned with his arrimahiihsa then SL administration, how should I say it, it is a more of a pressing issue, that needs to be focused on.

JB: seriously you have issues, blind loyalty is never good.

Ibtisam   

^^^^what if their actions represent the tail tail signs of what went wrong with old Somalia? Kinda like mistakenly running off course, if you just follow, that is a problem. Don’t lose you objectivity and your own visions just for the sake of being different. What sets you about needs to be better and bigger.

my case was clear at the beginning ,, i said i would do that action but since they are the working government then they have the right to take whateva action they think is right. They can't be always right though.

Ghanima, good to see you in the policts horta. Secondly, methikns landers are being a littel too sensetive when they demand such balancing act. There are many threads in this part of sol with defferent headings. This one was about a minor incedent that happened in Hargeysa. It was minor in the sense there were no lives lost and no arrests occured. But good Gediid got really defensive about it, and i thought he shouldn't...that's all!

Originally posted by J.11:

Gentlemen (Baashi, Gediid and Faarax Brown), all your facts, save few accusatory points, are technically rightly stated. It is only that you are all singing from different hym sheets. Thats all. I think what would greatly help is if we all base our factual priorities in concentration on the bigger bigger, especially the consequences policies (inspired directly or indirectly by Ethiopia), might have on the welfare of the general Somali populace wherever in the region they inhabit.

To be quite honest, after undergoing some thorough soul-searching in the past few days, I have come to the political of compromising in my ideas to give dialogue a chance. I don't know how an acceptable dialogue between the different rivaling Somali entities and groups can be initiated, but considering the scale of suffering prevalent in our lands, I believe that forsaking dialogue is no longer a wise thing to do.

Can we start over again? At least between us here on these boards.

PS: A comment from J.11, sleepless in London.

Jamaal, this shows me that you are indeed a wise man. Shows also that your opposition is against Ethiopia and not necessarily against few shifty personalities in Somalia’s current political game.

ps--I would’ve invited you for a coffee session with odey xiin at Dunn Bros but you are unfortunately away!

Ibtisam   

^^^^Okay I understand that, but you also have to understand that in SOL nothing is a stand alone, when you respond, in their mind they compare that response to all your other responses on the forum, and depending on the box position you have been given, derive the reason or intention behind your response. If there are perceived inconsistency as Geedii points out, you should not be too sensitive or defensive to answer and explain those accusations. Same way Landers need to learn not to be so defensive, I heard Ngonge is offering lessons for anyone who is interested. I wish they will get out of this defensive attitude too (for different reasons than yours of course).

In saying that, can I reiterate that this minor incident (as you correctly point out) should not be our focus (Landers and non Landers alike). Everyone has bigger problems which need urgent attention, so don't get bogged down with the small issues.

P.s. I'm sure you can at least pretend to understand why Landers are so defensive ;)