Sign in to follow this  
The Zack

Waddanka Kaga Baxa in 24 hours!

Emperor, thanks for the observation saaxiib.

While able minds labor and debate on finding a solution to our problems, you, yaa Emperor, continue doing what you do best which is cheering your little idols and political puppets adeer! Let me know if anyone interrupts your cheering thoughts my good brother...

me   

1. this topic was quite entertaining till Ghanima ay soo gashay gun blazing to safe the seccessionist fans.

2. Oodweyne realized he couldnt hold himself in this topic and ignored it.

3. Some people are just coming to grips with Somalia's political reality I see.

4. We are all on the same somali boat. The sooner we realize, the sooner we will start rowing together.

5. The Somali clan conflict is far from played out, even if the xabash leave give it 15 more years. If the xabash stay give it 30 more years.

6. The Somalia of the past is gone and things will never be the same again. They will be better.

7. These journalists should support their nation and their people more publicly now and they should speak out against the xabash. The xabash will target them anyway.

8. We will be victorious.

ps. If xiin is in a secessionist bashing box, I wonder what box I am in. Its time for reconciliation J11 and I am down for that.

Emperor   

Xiin, you of all people start throwing stones yaa Xiin. You and I have always represented both isles of the coin, you was for one group, the anti-TFG camp, never have been a mediator nor neutral here on SOL... You can not accuse me something you always did and currently do, I may agree with you that the group your sided with, the position you took and the thoughts you always presented here on SOL was genuince, honest opinion of yours in which you believed to have been the means to achieve Somalia's Solution an end of the Conflict. I on the other hand can claim that, I supported one side, the Somali government and took positions which I had beleived to be the best way that ensures the return of our lost republic.

It's Why, and How? that needs to be discussed more thoroughly, accusing each never results any fruit even worse when the accuser himself isn't clear off the mudd.... It perhaps is the case of the kettle calling....

^^You may have a point there in that i have cheered for the Courts and supported them wholeheartedly till the world ganged up on them and defeated them. I also admit that they had a hand in thier demise. But today it's no longer cheering for this group or that group! It's saving somalis first from each other and reviving somalia second.

Now tell me what is your plan to defeat Ethiopia :D ?

LANDER   

Originally posted by Baashi:

FACTS

+ Tanks that roam in Benadir get their gas fill through Berbera.

+ Riyale's admin has endorsed Ethiopia's "stabilizing effort" in Benadir.

+ Riyale's admin has rounded up innocent practicing Muslims, tortured them in their gulags and handed them over to Allambakho gaurds so they can have their ways with them until they fess up -- all of that just because of their tribal affiliation and their resistance against Ethiopian domination. The ties btw this Somali breakaway recovery zone and Ethiopia is based on many variables but allegedly security tops the list

+ Ethiopian army bounds them in their villages and the ones who escape to what they thought is safe for Muslim Somalis are rounded up and handed back to their tormentors.

+ Secessionists desire to be recognized trumps the immorality of being indifferent to their brethren’s plight.

Where lies the truth in the SL gov endorsing 'stabalizing effort'? In a recent article if I'm not mistaking, wasn't it the ethiopian envoy who was quoted saying that his government and Somaliland did not agree on every issue including 'The presence of Foreign troops in Somalia'?

As for your rather pathetic implicit analogy about the tanks, I can easily say YOUR tax dollars payed to the IRS fund the carnage being waged on the Somali peoples at the moment. Would that be any less of a 'fact'?

Emperor   

Xiinow you seem to have posed hard question, with the laugh at the end, or is it hint for me that my answer is very predictable...

My plan to defeat Ethiopia is very Simple, only legal Somali body in the form of instution or authority can defeat Ethiopia, given that this legal body have the support of the Somali populace.... it's very easy to answer that but the practicality of it is rather hard. Do we agree on that horta before we move the practical side of the issue, let us go step by step instead of going Oodwayne :D on one another and lose the point in the middle of no wear...

Juje   

I think it will be better for those journalist to leave S/land as soon as they can - and consider the warning as a blessing. Cause Riyaale and co. will not hesitate to deport them.

Khalaf   

Its time for reconciliation J11 and I am down for that.

lol :D ....my fault but this is funny...some ppl overestimate their influence or take SOL serious....u just faceless cats with keyboard if u want make difference then go out and do somthing tangible. Funny thing, i remember Mr. Me no offense dude talking about going to somalia to fight...and Paragon (Jll) saying same thing he'll go to frontlines...hadaana sheekda wa lets reconcile on SOL. :D hahahaha carry on fellas....i just thought it was funny nothing personal. Stay cool. :cool:

Emperor, I accept the premise of your assertion, namely that a legal authority with a popular support would be best equipped to remove Ethiopia’s influence and military presence in our soil!

Now the ball is in your court, advance it forward please!

Originally posted by Baashi:

FACTS

+ Tanks that roam in Benadir get their gas fill through Berbera.

+ Riyale's admin has endorsed Ethiopia's "stabilizing effort" in Benadir.

+ Riyale's admin has rounded up innocent practicing Muslims, tortured them in their gulags and handed them over to Allambakho gaurds so they can have their ways with them until they fess up -- all of that just because of their tribal affiliation and their resistance against Ethiopian domination. The ties btw this Somali breakaway recovery zone and Ethiopia is based on many variables but allegedly security tops the list

+ Ethiopian army bounds them in their villages and the ones who escape to what they thought is safe for Muslim Somalis are rounded up and handed back to their tormentors.

+ Secessionists desire to be recognized trumps the immorality of being indifferent to their brethren’s plight.

I agree 100%. That right there is the haqq my brotha. :D