Jacaylbaro

SOMALILAND CHALLENGES AFRICA TO RECOGNISE IT

Baashi   

Originally posted by Northerner:

^^Happy May 18th Baashow
:D

Hambalyo North. Ii Baashaal sxb smile.gif Sawiro plz :D

me   

I am already seeing the fruits of the healing process. I am glad that the victimasing has stopped. Bravo Northerner you are making progress. :D

Ibtisam   

^^ME Just say happy 18th May, don't be a such party bobber :D go on it won't hurt you, pluz practice makes it perfect, and it will easy your pain in time

me   

lol@xanthus. Not in this life time. I rather remmeber dates that are meaningfull to the Somali nation such as 15th of May or 19th of January. But hey what do you know about history.

Hint

Ibtisam   

It is falling apart, they need take care of it and preserve it, one day they might have a museum to put it in or something.

Me: Thanks for the link, interesting read, and don’t worry about what I do or do not know about history, it was the duty of my family to educated me and they have, alhumdulilah.

^^ :D

Most likely it was exported to China as scrap-metal by now and returned in the form of ca$h which went into the deep pockets of Ina Riyaale and ended up in 571 hands.

Originally posted by me:

lol@xanthus. Not in this life time. I rather remmeber dates that are meaningfull to the Somali nation such as 15th of May or 19th of January. But hey what do you know about history.

Me, That was a history and has its making at its time ,,, and even now ,,,,,,

'Now we live 100yrs after ,,,, let's make the history of this time now ,,,, this is our live now