Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

SOMALILAND CHALLENGES AFRICA TO RECOGNISE IT

Originally posted by Suldaanka:

^^
:D

Most likely it was exported to China as scrap-metal by now.

No, ,,, at least not yet ,,,,,, i took this picture a month ago

kkkwu4.jpg

me   

Jacaylbaro we are talking about these brave men 100 years later because they sacrificed their lives for the freedom of our nation and they represent the best in us. But in 100 years time no one will remmember the secessionist mafia and all the other warlords except as the dark ages of Somalia.

For us we will never forget about those thousands who donated their souls for our freedom ,,,,,, we are under their shadow and it is already written in the history.

I won't deny our heros of the time like Sayidka, Barkhad cas, Ahmed Gurey and their likes. They did their duties and left. Allah will reward them for the best Insha Allah.

me   

You are denying those Somali heroes and the countless Somalis that gave their lives for our freedom, when you want to resurect the colonial legacy and divide our nation once more.

I SAID I'M NOT DENAYING SXB ,,,,, READ AGAIN.

Somalia is a colonial legacy and it is not from our Prophet (SCW) ,,,,, The whole Africa is living in a colonial designed borders including Somalia.

It is just the time to get our lost identities by the failed exitement in 1960.

me   

huh? make sense sxb.

Somalia is not a colonial legacy, Somalia was there before the colonials came. We are an ancient nation, we are 4 to 5 thousand years old, so how can you say Somalia is a colonial legacy?

Ta labaad, are you not the one arguing for secession? Are you not the one saying lets resurect the colonial borders?

So when you argue for that are you honouring the men, woman and children that gave their lives for our nation? since you are saying lets go back to the borders that the colonials made?

You are mixing between SOMALI and SOMALIA sxb ,,,,

The Somali ethnic was there hundreds of years ,,,, but what is called SOMALIA as a country is a colonial legacy ,,,,,

You still say NO ????? ,,,, Tell me why NFD and SOOMAALI GALBEED are not included ,,,,, and even Djibouti ,,,,,,,,

me   

^ You mean thousands.

The Somali galbeed, Djabouti and NFD are occupied areas, but they belong to Somalia and we will get those lands back.

But you haven't answered my question, are you honouring the men, woman and children that gave their lives for our nation when you say lets resurect borders that the colonials made in Berlin. What is the reason why you want to do that? explain.

Djibouti is occupied ?????? ,,,,,,

These men and women did their job perfectly but those who came after them messed with it and destroyed their dreams ,,,,,,,,,,,, i was so exited at the time to join Somalia and make the GREAT SOMALI government but was completely disappointed when my fellow somalis attacked bombered me worse then they would do to their enemies ,,,,,,,,,,

Now i should get my life back ,,,,,,,,,

Until i see other somalis coming together ,,, then consider me a BIG UNIONIST ,,, but i'm not gonna be the first again ....

Ibtisam   

But you haven't answered my question, are you honouring the men, woman and children that gave their lives for our nation when you say lets resurect borders that the colonials made in Berlin. What is the reason why you want to do that? explain.

I'm sure they would have asked for their lives back if they see the current state of Somalia, and I'm sure if they were able to see what is happening now, in the lands they gave their lives for they would have been proud that at least some parts are livable, and I'm certain they would focused their energy on trying to make the rest livable first!

me   

Xanthus and Jabaylbaro,

so your solution is lets go back to the colonial borders? Why not say lets make a differnece, lets create the Somalia that all those people gave their lives for. Lets create one an ideal state for all Somalis. Somalia is a mess today but we can change that, so lets do it.

ps. If you are willing to negotiate Baashi is that way. I only deal with hardcore patients not recovering ones.

So Rooble thinks those who point at the absurdities of his FM hate him and his fellow landers! That’s very childish walle…