Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

SOMALILAND CHALLENGES AFRICA TO RECOGNISE IT

me   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

It is not a failure ,,,,,,,,,,,, at least some of our ppl are save and growing ,,, we don't have to loose all ,,,,

Giving up is a failure and you seem to be giving up, but don't worry there are Somalis that will never give up and who will be victorious.

me   

So your identity is a colonial identity?

ps. are you a masochist?

me   

Somalilander is no identity. It just means the land of the Somalis. But describe to me what makes this Somaliland identity of yours other then British colonization.

-edit: Jacaylbaro waa lagu madax furtay.

Try to manage your Italian colonized one horta before you want to add another one.

SOMALILANDER IS AN IDENTITY ,,, IT IS MY IDENTITY ,,,, LOOK AT MY PASSPORT

roobleh   

So Rooble thinks those who point at the absurdities of his FM hate him and his fellow landers! That’s very childish walle…

Isn't that funny? I will tell to where childishness belongs to later. But first, let me tell you something xiin! I do not like most of political debates between the 'Somalilanders' and 'nolanders.' Because it is a never-ending pointless argument.

But when people are reasoning with each other and not recycling crap then I like to join in to take part of that kind of debate.

It is this kind of crap such as: Somaliland cannot withdraw from the union and refusing that we've even existed as a country before the union that is the childish playground that makes you joyous Mr xiin. Such arguments of yours and company are what sane people call childish. This is the kind of crap of yours repeating what you've heard from and written by other blind nolanders that makes it hard to have a healthy and inteligent debate.

I hope as Somalis from different camps and countries that we will learn to think if what we've to say makes any sense before we post. We will always differ in opinions, but lets not try to argue to make nuts a banana.

RedSea   

Those tanks need to be recycled somewhere, they leave terrible sight or make us look like we are still in the era of war against the Barre regime.

Planting a tree in that spot would look nicer than say a Russian made T54 blown up by SNM RPG years ago... icon_razz.gif

BTW....why are you expecting mr. me to salute Somaliland. Whether he does it or not, it doesn't make any difference. His vote is insignificant. ;)

RedSea   

Originally posted by me:

Somalilander is no identity. It just means the land of the Somalis. But describe to me what makes this Somaliland identity of yours other then British colonization.

-edit: Jacaylbaro waa lagu madax furtay.

Dude, Somaliland= the Land of Somalis. If it was British Somaliland still then you would have a point, however it's only Somaliland, simply meaning the land of Somalis, resided, own, operated by Somalis only, thus it's their land. So by all means of the term identity, Somaliland, the land of Somalis does fit one's identity, if you don't want to be known as Somalilanders, that is fine with us, again your voice is insiginficant.

Taleexi   

Try to manage your Italian colonized one horta before you want to add another one.

SOMALILANDER IS AN IDENTITY ,,, IT IS MY IDENTITY ,,,, LOOK AT MY PASSPORT

Let me put some assumptions out of the way in regards to Somaliland. First of all, it has historical context which I've less interest delving into it right now, but as viewed by many in the North is clan administration that claims to be the legit government for all the people who reside in the northern regions of Somalia..

The interesting question is while half of the territory SL claims is not in its domain of influence, SL lacks the monopoly of exercising power, a significant portion of the people in the area reject the idea of secession, How such an entity deserves to be recognized?, How such entity even dares to ask international community to be recognized while its viability is in question?, How the recognition of this entity wouldn't be a recipe for disaster in the north of Somalia based on the above given facts?

All in All, SL admin.' best bet would be to recognize what is theirs and what not and from thereon to base their aspirations on more solid, rational arguments instead of calling a hasty, emotionally driven dogma. I say

Thanks Mansa for the point.

Well, Somaliland is not what some ppl are creating now ,,, it is a land which has it is internationally recognized borders with Somalia, Ethiopia and Djibouti.

Half of the territory is not opposing the idea of seperation as some ppl in SOL exaggurate ,,, it is half of Sanaag region and Half of Sool region only. Even those half halfs are divided in between and we would use this to create and claim the land which will at the end cause a civil war in that area. We don't want this so we kept quiet and chose not to interfere for the moment.

In the other hand, how many countries has a desputed areas ??? ,,,, why Kashmir is still controlled by India while their people want to join Pakistan ??? ,,,,, i mean the world is following a rule if you know what i mean.

It is not that easy to start a whole country from the scratch and it will take years and years to slowly grow and reach its full authority, it is very close now and it will come. The world doesn't recognize clans, they only know territories and international borders.

me   

Well, Somaliland is not what some ppl are creating now ,,, it is a land which has it is internationally recognized borders with Somalia, Ethiopia and Djibouti.

really?

me   

Just checking, you can't believe everything folks say on the internet you know.