Sign in to follow this  
Jacaylbaro

SOMALILAND CHALLENGES AFRICA TO RECOGNISE IT

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

Thanks Mansa for the point.

Well, Somaliland is not what some ppl are creating now ,,, it is a land which has it is internationally recognized borders with Somalia, Ethiopia and Djibouti.

Half of the territory is not opposing the idea of seperation as some ppl in SOL exaggurate ,,, it is half of Sanaag region and Half of Sool region only. Even those half halfs are divided in between and we would use this to create and claim the land which will at the end cause a civil war in that area. We don't want this so we kept quiet and chose not to interfere for the moment.

In the other hand, how many countries has a desputed areas ??? ,,,, why Kashmir is still controlled by India while their people want to join Pakistan ??? ,,,,, i mean the world is following a rule if you know what i mean.

It is not that easy to start a whole country from the scratch and it will take years and years to slowly grow and reach its full authority, it is very close now and it will come. The world doesn't recognize clans, they only know territories and international borders.

I like your analysis but they still fall short of either to convince anything or further your elusive cause. At its best it doesn't compare apples with apples.

True, the international community knows borders but not clans. I would advice you to try to embrace that the demarcation line that then was between British Somaliland and Italian Somaliland, is being void for over sixty years. Reincarnating it will need great amount of energy and lots of handshaking in which your admin neither has it nor lacks its proper credentials.

Finally, it remains to be seen whether you clan administration can impose on other people against their will or not.

I agree with you and it is a tough task to do so ,,, but so far so good.

It will take even more time if someone wants to convine those residents for the issue specially in peace process ,,,,,,,, we could simply use force but it ain't work and will have it is impact in the future ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I HOPE FOR THE BEST ,,,,,,,,,,