Sign in to follow this  
Abwaan

Ever seen a bullet going through human body...scary how it flashes after it exits....

what is scary about it Abwaanow ? ,,,, we've seen worse things sxb ...

I knwo maalintaaan naxdin gooyay anigu ,,,, was a hell of day i can say.

Juje   

Originally posted by Dabshid:

they save him ? or dead?

He is ok.

JB , Abwan has had worse experience than you and the dude in video combined together. Wa bir-laq ninkani ciyaar ciyaar ha u maleyniin.

I am not sure if he is ok. You can see the bullet exit thru his stomach shining as Abwaan observerd. These shabaab fighers are too carless to take cover. Because of large supply of brain washed kids, the leaders of shabaab can afford to send these young man to certian death while they stay behind in the comfort of their homes or previously in Asmara.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Jacaylbaro:

what is scary about it Abwaanow ? ,,,, we've seen worse things sxb ...

I knwo maalintaaan naxdin gooyay anigu ,,,, was a hell of day i can say.

...ma qof adigoo arkaya xabbad holcaysa ka dusayso oo dhulka ku dhacay istaagina karin waayo xabbado ayaa haysta miyaan scary ahayn...miyaadan arkin markii ninka xabaddu ku dhacday tabar la'aan darteed inuu baasuukaha xukumi waayey oo dhulka ku faniinay...bal adigana soo wadaag your worse experience if that is ok.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Dabshid:

they save him ? or dead?

He is ok.

JB , Abwan has had worse experience than you and the dude in video combined together. Wa bir-laq ninkani ciyaar ciyaar ha u maleyniin.
lol...juje..bir laq waagii hore waan la yaabi jirey this expression.......... hadda nin bir holcaysa ka dhexdusayso ayaanba arkay and have also seen mid xabbadi afka ka gashay oo la dhaho Xabbad-laqe marka bir laq la yaabi maayo.

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Peace Action:

I am not sure if he is ok. You can see the bullet exit thru his stomach shining as Abwaan observerd. These shabaab fighers are too carless to take cover. Because of large supply of brain washed kids, the leaders of shabaab can afford to send these young man to certian death while they stay behind in the comfort of their homes or previously in Asmara.

He would have caused more problem haddii uu baasuukaha gemi lahaa indeed laakiin isagay kala hor mareen...so who knows inuu cid iska quraacanaysa amaba qaxaysa dhex dhigi lahaa?

Ilaahay baa og kolleey haddii ay tiisii gelin he will survive and might be lucky enough to recover quickly or he might get paralysed....

I agree with Peace on how reckless these guys are...soo lagama dhaadhicin jannadaad ku beretemeysaan...you know inta qof ee ninkaas la dul dhigi karey iyagoo 10 iyo dhawr ka badan bay ku yaaceen si ay u badbaadiyaan meeshii ay hal amase laba nin u diri lahaayeen inta kalena ay difaaci lahaayeen weliba waxaa ugu daran xitaa ma guurguuranayaan illeen wax tababar mileteri leh maahane istaag bay ku soo dafeen...iyo waxa meesha go' daadanaya war nimanku xeelad dagaal badanaa Ilaahoow aan la idin cunin...lol...Atleas t it shows they care about each other and would risk lives whereas mo oryaanta qaadka ka dheregtaa iskaga cararaan except kuwa ilmo-adeernimo isku badbaadiya maahane...!

Fabregas   

Originally posted by Peace Action:

your confusing them Asmara alliance.

Abwan, he shouldn't broken cover. pretty brave, yet reckless.

Abwaan, xeeled dagaal iyo in 2 dhulka ku guur guurato intee ka baratay adi waa yaabe?

Ciyaal aa intii qoryo loo dhiibay aa laami dhexdiis lagu sii daaya inay bonaan ciyaaraayaan camal. Kuwa daawanaaya oo laami dhinaca kale ka taagan aa ka daran.

ANWAR   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

what's next abwaan, vid about someone's head getting blown up with our breakfast?

i like to see it :D:D:D:D

610x.jpg LOOK AT MY BRAVE ARMY :D

Thankful   

Tough guys, no one covering their faces ashamed of anything. They are wearing military uniforms and not dressed as civilians, hiding behind women and children. The other side wear the cimaamad and if they are surrounded throw it away and pretend they are civilians.