Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Ethiopianized....!

Juje   

Supporters of Yeey held a party for his wife in USA. Fair enough that was expected of them and it is not a crime - but when an Ethiopian singer is the main attraction it shows how cheap the whole event is.

Disgusting and and an insult to Somali nationalism.

See for your self

tageere_cabdulahi_yusuf.JPG

Gediid   

^^^^Its called Iskista...

Juje if my Ahmaric is as good as it was, the song had a nationalistic vibe to it ;)

JUJE, forget the choice of entertainment, adiga maxaa naagaha ka fiirsaneyse?

Gediid, u traitor. I bet you know how to dance to the tune eh?

Gediid   

Layzie

Only among the Ethiopians I do the iskista but among my Somali peeps I prefer dhaanto,niiko zeylaci(Niiko being my fav) laakinse weli meel somali joogto habashiyee ismaan odhan... smile.gif

Suldaan

I tried Kitfo once and I kinda liked it.Now Ethiopians will swear that doesnt qualify as qeydhin but markaan soo xaasusto maalintaas it was medium rare on the qeydhin side.... :D

lol@ Lazie.

I say, stop fingerpointing and the blame card.

The red herring and scapegoating of Ethiopia in order to undermine the TFG's stated objectives must stop.

These people won't restrain from violence even if Ethiopians withdrew and UN peacekeepting troops are deployed in our country. Violence is their middle name.

Nephissa   

This's not going to win hearts and minds, will it? Doing something like this will only turn more people [who might otherwise be peaceniks] into warmongers. Jecliyaa!

supa uuf! yo, this smells to high heaven no doubt. i just got back from down sd.. it was awesome. i ended up in eritrean resturant yesterday..and long behold it was their indep day

it was great! now this ladies should be really ashame of themselves! and tfg some how dont get why somali ppl hate them. whadda a punch of fools. keep up the good job traitors.

loool @ So kireystay. Lets not be ignorant. We live in a multicultural country and why can't we celebrate with our neighbors be they Ethiopians, Eritreans, Sudanese, kenyans or Jibutions and if we can't get along with our neighbors, who can we get along with. lets stop promoting hatred people.

Nephissa   

We're getting along alright! Go hand them flowers :rolleyes: and they would hand you your head, grind you into the dust that you came from.

Thank god, the country is not in your hands or we'd all be dead or slaves.