Sign in to follow this  
Juje

Ethiopianized....!

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

loool @ So kireystay. Lets not be ignorant. We live in a multicultural country and why can't we celebrate with our neighbors be they Ethiopians, Eritreans, Sudanese, kenyans or Jibutions and if we can't get along with our neighbors, who can we get along with. lets stop promoting hatred people.

Ask around what the Ethiopians think of your likes son.

Nephissa   

Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

where do you live? ******

I have noticed that people that support peace like to curse alot, I take it you do not include "peace" into your dealings with other

people? L0L tsk, tsk.

Originally posted by AfricaOwn:

quote:Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

loool @ So kireystay. Lets not be ignorant. We live in a multicultural country and why can't we celebrate with our neighbors be they Ethiopians, Eritreans, Sudanese, kenyans or Jibutions and if we can't get along with our neighbors, who can we get along with. lets stop promoting hatred people.

Ask around what the Ethiopians think of your likes son.
the Ignorance!!! stop Generalizing, are saying a 60 plus million nations has an opinion about me? That would be surprising.

Originally posted by Nephthys:

quote:Originally posted by Naxar Nugaaleed:

where do you live? ******

I have noticed that people that support peace like to curse alot, I take it you do not include "peace" into your dealings with other

people? L0L tsk, tsk.
I did not curse, not good to just assume things, tsk, tsk, tsk. But seriously, do live in cave because that only place where i can imagine for some not to socialize with other africans or east african at least.

Haneefah   

How appaling her audacity to say, 'we will open with the Qur'an' and in the same sentence manage to say, 'waan tumaneynaa'. Subxanallah. Truly, when the hearts become blind, the ears don't hear and the eyes don't see. Xasbunallah.

Walee been maxey dad isku dhureen. :rolleyes:

Nephissa   

^ You are no one to tell anyone to do anything, you may tell other's what to do, but as you can plainly see, Haneefah do not have to bow down to this cantarabaqash.

ps. Why was your post bleeped out if it wasn't offensive?

poor homie naar galeye has been promised about 2 ethio gals with aids... so dont worry about. he just wanna go to hell in a raw-meat basket!

hey we gotta sacrifice some eeks sometime!

I don't blame habro fanaanad Xabashi soo kireystay, Xabashi waa iska shacbi, oo qof walbaa ku jiro, she is not a member of that regime and probably can be an exciled one.

Waa yaabka leh, however, is kuwa support gareeyo the entities that torture innocent Soomaalis in order to please their Xabashi masters, then hand-over as a rendition to them in order to be tortured more, and, and, and come here ku qoslaayo as mocking islaamo iska soo ijaartay a civilian fanaanad Xabashi.

Abtigiis   

Alla maxaa islaan nacamle ah meesha taagan! Graduates of 'geerasheyn courts' eerie nostalgia! Mistaking Ilbaxnimo for misbehaving! Waa kumii Somaliya fusqi ku dumiyay!!

Gadiid

Your Amharic is poor. The song is Erikum Erikum (from Wollo), a distinctive love song. Something in the line of 'Liilalaaw' in the somali, where everyone is allowed to sing a diffrent lyrics to a similar tune. The best was hit by Martha Ashagarii, though. [iriii bal sokota, iri bal garaado, Erukum, yishataal galahe, Erikum indhaaw Zamadheewaa] weeye; where is the nationalistic vibe????????? Erikum is an archaic Amharic word not known by many, but is supposed to be somthing like Foox in Somali. Only people in Bati areas of Wollo know it.

The second song is an adaptation of the old man- Argaw Badhaso's Gurage song 'Alam Biree Naynay'!! Still a love song. From late 1980s.

Gadiid, Dadka ha harwsan!!

There is nothing wrong in listening to a music from Ethiopia, but I think Naxar Nugaaleed will know this is no mean search for diversity. It has a political message. It shows utter contempt to the Somali people's feelings and is a manifestation of nauseating submissiveness!! ISSHIIISH!!