Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Another Al Shabab Fun Day Out!

Meiji   

The extremist religious pretenders have boasted about maiming Somali teenagers who they accused of all sorts of stuff.

We have another Sierra Leone in the making, and those who are safely in the West should not try to justify these horrific acts conducted by lunatics who have a distorted understanding of our beloved religion.

Meiji   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Not sure such pictures could be called hear say, saaxib. But almost ALL of what Mr M Society posts is hear say of course.

We got another Sierra Leone in the making with these lunatics who call themselves ''wadaado''.

wiilasha.jpg

ismaaciil.jpg

Now go along and focus on Siad Barre 2.0 in Hargaisa.

Originally posted by Resistance:

^ I think u wil find that Al-shabaab are not the only group terrorising the Somali population, is just u lot seem to portion all blame on the Shabaabiin

salaams..i totally agree miyaa bilmiyaa since shabaabs not the ones shelling all the residential areas and killing and injuring muslims who dont have anything to do with the fighting..at least shabaab stops the robberies and crimes and makes areas safe..may Allah protect our brothers and make them powerful to protect the somali people

ameen walaykum assalaam

Abwaan   

This is sad...bal hadda dhallinyaradaan mustaqbalkooda lagu ciyaaraya yaa u miciinaya? Ilaahow u gargaar...Ilaahoow Soomaaliya Caddaaladda gaarsii!

RedSea   

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Mohammed ibn Abdulwahab?!

C'mon. You're in a Muslim site, the least you can do is respect the Prophet. redface.gif

Liqaye   

^^^

Dude He was not refering to the prophet. lol

As suspected most who fight over such issues cant get their Prophets and latter day religious reformers right.

^^^

I don't think that infidel would stoop that low to actually mean our Holy Prophet(pbuh), even though I'm shocked to find out that you, Mr Red Sea, don't seem to know the full name of our Holy Prophet(pbuh).

I believe the schmuck, you quoted, meant to say Muhammad ibn Abd-al-Wahhab--the father of the Wahhabbi da'wah.

Originally posted by bint hamid:

shabaabs not the ones shelling all the residential areas and killing and injuring muslims who dont have anything to do with the fighting..

LOL what? What about the shells that landed on Martini? What about the suicide bombings? Are you gonna blame those on AMISOM as well?

Originally posted by Internut01:

quote:Originally posted by Johnny B:

C'mon. You're in a Muslim site, the least you can do is respect the Prophet.
redface.gif
Oh my, Red Sea knows the names of Godane, Cayrow, Abu Muslim and so on but not the holly Prophet [PBUH]? :confused:

Khalid2   

quote:

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- --------------------

Originally posted by Internut01:

quote:

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- --------------------

Originally posted by Johnny B:

C'mon. You're in a Muslim site, the least you can do is respect the Prophet.

Oh my, Red Sea knows the names of Godane, Cayrow, Abu Muslim and so on but not the holly Prophet [PBUH]?

Mahammed ibnu abdulwahab isnot the prophet is Sheikh Mohammed ibnu abdulwahab (ibnu Teymiyah), founder of Salafiyiin in Saudi Arabia.he wrote five articles which he describes as the condtitions of the good muslim.

Abtigiis   

Originally posted by Meiji:

quote:Originally posted by NGONGE:

^^ Not sure such pictures could be called hear say, saaxib. But almost ALL of what Mr M Society posts is hear say of course.

We got another Sierra Leone in the making with these lunatics who call themselves ''wadaado''.

wiilasha.jpg

ismaaciil.jpg

Now go along and focus on Siad Barre 2.0 in Hargaisa.
None of these crippled young boys are relatives of BintHamida. So, she can afford to draw irrelevant analogies and nacnac!...Sickening!