Sign in to follow this  
NGONGE

Another Al Shabab Fun Day Out!

^^^

Disgusting indeed..!

Indeed, those hell bound deviants have, for a long time now, demonstrated an absolute disregard for the value of Somali life, and their willingness to fight their jaded concept of jihad at any cost, has led to so much suffering amongst our people.

However, there appears to a positive side to this brutality: Whilst potentially furthering their quest for power in Somalia; Al Shabab's savagely tactics and attacks, have damaged the support they previously had within some segments of the Somali population. Their blatant disregard for civilian life has alienated many people, who are now shifting and readjusting their allegiances and rising up against this deviant group, who consistently continue to employ overtly brutal tactics against innocent civilian populations.

^^^

Anigu waxaa mowdey wellgiis dugsi inuusan soo dhigan!

Originally posted by Abtigiis & Tolka:

I Agree with the creepy creature above.

A&T, like Churchill said about Russia, you too cannot forecast my actions on this forum. He called the Russians a "riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma".

The Zack   

Originally posted by Khalid2:

quote:

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- --------------------

Originally posted by Internut01:

quote:

-------------------- -------------------- -------------------- --------------------

Originally posted by Johnny B:

Mohammed ibn Abdulwahab?!

C'mon. You're in a Muslim site, the least you can do is respect the Prophet.

Oh my, Red Sea knows the names of Godane, Cayrow, Abu Muslim and so on but not the holly Prophet [PBUH]?

Mahammed ibnu abdulwahab isnot the prophet is Sheikh Mohammed ibnu abdulwahab (ibnu Teymiyah), founder of Salafiyiin in Saudi Arabia.he wrote five articles which he describes as the condtitions of the good muslim.

LOOOOL Khalid, Mohamed Bin Abdiwahab and Ibn Taymiyya are two different sheikhs. Ibn Taymiyya's name is Taqi ad-Din Ahmad. War meesha illeen caamaa isugu timid.

Khalid2   

LOOOOL Khalid, Mohamed Bin Abdiwahab and Ibn Taymiyya are two different sheikhs. Ibn Taymiyya's name is Taqi ad-Din Ahmad. War meesha illeen caamaa isugu timid.

Quote:WIKI..

The name stems from following the strict interpretations of Muhammed Ibn Wahhab. The primary doctrine of Wahhabi is Tawhid, or the uniqueness and unity of God[4] as pronounced by Ibn Abdul Wahhab and influenced by the writings of Ibn Taymiyya, a Hanbali jurist who in some of his writings considered calling on pious figures as intermediaries for one's prayers to be an innovation. Ibn Abdul Wahhab went further in ....

the Zack, i think I nearly hit the Point since i have the name of the Big Sheikh..Wahab was just xirow.

any way thanks for the clarification.