Sign in to follow this  
nuune

WORLD CUP 2006 GERMANY

N.O.R.F   

Their is a Conspiracy that the Brits think that they can win the world cup in Germany and they want an English man to win it for them

True, they always do it, every tournament that comes up, they believe they can win it with the players they have who just lose all confidence in their own abilities as soon they are put under some pressure.

Rooney and Becks had a fight, i'm late with the news, what happened Soma?

Eriksson's days are numbered, if they dont qualify then he is off and if they dont get to the semis at least, then he will be off also. Hes a very good manager but he doesnt take risks and doesnt tell a player to improve his game or else. He affraid of all the re=madonnas. Plus Gerrard and Lampard CAN NOT play together, only one of them should with ether Micheal Carrick of Jermain Jenas as holding midfielders. Gerrard and Lampard can't hold.

SoMa_InC   

^^^I totally agree with that.

Rooney and Becks had a fight, i'm late with the news, what happened Soma?

Sxb its a long story. To cut it short, you know how Becks acts like, a mentor for the England Team. After the first half, he started instructing Rooney on how to behave himself as he was having a bad time with the line man. Rooney wasn't having any of this so-called commands and hence a beef started in the dressing room.

As reported by the Media, Mr Sven was stunned and his Assistant McClaren intervened and calmed both players.

nuune   

BIG game on the weekend, many countries will see their destiny whether they will qualify for the World Cup in Germany or may end up in tears!!

Intel   

Cameroon, Nigeria and Senegal out of Germany 2006.

Togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast and Angola of to Germany

:eek:

SoMa_InC   

I am glad that the likes of Cameroon, Nigeria, Morroco and South Africa are out of next years World Cup. They took it for granted, coming to each and every World Cup. They just wanted to their but never had the urge to win the cup.

Lets have new faces even though they are inexperienced. I wish them all the best and am sure they would have more hunger in winning it and proving many wrong. Togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Angola and Tunisia.....cmon do all the Africans a favour and win the cup!!

England qualified as well....Damn, even though I dont like their tactics and way of play....a World cup wont be a World Cup with England being there....They were lucky yesterday, Austria had them on lockdown!

Sup with Czech Republic? I hope they will make it to the play offs!

I want Republic of Ireland and France to come through from their group as well....Seems like Israel is top of their group! :mad: :mad:

N.O.R.F   

Good luck to the African teams, the big guns dont deserve to be there and its always good to see a new African team there, but now we have 3 or 4teams who have never been to the World Cup.

England need to gel very qickly or they will come back home early.

"Togo, Ghana, Ivory Coast and Angola of to Germany"

What happened to the 5th african nation? I thought africa sends 5 nations to the World Cup.

It will be interesting to see how the newcomers (Togo, Angola) fare. Will they be as sucessfull as cameroon at 90?

As Chelsea fan I'm glad Ghana and Ivory Coast (not a newcomer I think). I got to see D. Drogba and M. Essien sport06.gif

Intel   

Originally posted by Socod_badne:

What happened to the 5th african nation? I thought africa sends 5 nations to the World Cup.

yeah you're right,,

the other place is yet to be decided between Morocco and Tunisia i believe...

NGONGE   

The African nations cup in Egypt early next year is going to be one hell of a tournament! Every single team in that competition will be favourite to win it. The finals will contain the new teams that qualified for the 2006 world cup and it will also have the older and more known teams, such as Nigeria, Cameroon and Egypt.

Seeing that the tournament is going to be played in Egypt (and not some unknown place like Niger or Chad) expect the conditions of the pitches to be great. The organisation is also likely to be top notch and the TV coverage worldwide. This African Nations' cup promises to be the best ever (even better than the European Championships and the Copa America).

Look at this for a mouth watering line up:

South Africa

Congo

Egypt

Zambia

Ghana

Ivory Coast

Cameroon

Nigeria

Morocco

Angola

Senegal

Togo,

Tunisia

Zimbabwe

Libya

Guinea

:D

Naasir   

It is Sad to see Cameroon not to qualify specially the unfortunate missed penalty and the way they dominated the game. But am Glad to see Nigeria and Senegal not to qualify cuz if they couldn't qualify from that weak group they don't deserve to go to the world cup and compete with the best of the world. About S Africa, Ghana is deserving, simply they are good team with quality players and after long time of having good individual players such Pele, Tony Yaboah, they finally put together, But Cameroon was in a group with the likes of Ivory and Egypt who are good teams but football is cruel some times.

Those of you who are wasting their breath with England you need to educate yourself Football unless you are an England Fan. To them with their big mouth media they think they can win it all not to mention they can't even beat good team just once.

Erickson; I don't think they can fire him cuz there ain't no English coach who can come close to him let alone who is good enough to lead them. Plus he made a mediocre team look good. Shouldn't they be happy.