Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Extremely weird picture!!

Qur’an is an open and universal word of Allah based on truth. It is open to any one ( Gaal or Muslim) who wants to learn or explore its message. After all, how would the message of Allah reach the world if we try to censer it?

As for the picture, I think it is faked and doctored. With technologies available these days, any one can alter any image. So, let us not be so gullible.

OG Moti   

lips to lips kiss is no big deal, it happens in Arab world " accidently when they are trying to noise to noise kiss which is out of respect", in russia which is welcoming sign, in france out of gayhood, this old man, maybe he was keeping intouch with his feminant side, BUT the Quran been hold by collin power is an acceptable,

Qori xabaalan u are wrong bro, havent u heard the Aayah that says "Laa yamasuhuu ilaa al mudhaharuun" means Al kufar are not allowed to touch the Quran... havent u hear the story of Omar binu Alkhadhab radiyal lah canhu, when he found out his sister became muslim and he went to her house and hit her and when she explained he asked to let her see the Quran and she said go and clean urself before u touch it, all those proves, u still think it is ok for power to hold the Quran?

anyway Shia is another story, many muslim scholars seem to think that shia are not muslims and i kind of agree with them concerning some shias such as Calawiya, inthnee cashariya, and others... simply because they call the sahaba al kiraam names and our prophet (P.B.U.H) said meaning.... do not call my sahaba names..

wasalaaam ... peace

Jaabir   

Thank you so much OG, walaahi you said what i was about to say, guys check this Aayah forbidding muslims from touching the holy quran when they are in the state of impurity let alone someone who is not muslim and don’t even wash his urine!!

Ayaa.jpg

and this is the translation:-

......Which none shall touch except those who are purified.

Originally posted by Raxmah:

quote: Those shia are giving islam a bad name

even though am NOT shiat I know many ppl who are, and I do consider them muslims bc they beleive in the five pillars of Islam.

Rahma

I didn’t say they are not muslims, god forbid, i simply think they have some major cagiidah issues since they believe the qura’an available today is altered and some chapters are missing and will be narrated by an imam, its clear that they are denying the authority of the holy quran and all the shariica rulings based on it. Which is a reason sufficient enough to make any muslium a Kaafir. (i still didnt brand them to be kaafir's and never will becuase that is a major judgment that might make me kaafir too)

Please read the articles on this website to find more about the beliefes of Shia’ah muslims.

http://www.shialink.org/misc/sldg.html

BN   

To Fellow Sceptics,

I thought this pic was fake as well. But after searching the Yahoo news I found the link for it below.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030914/168/59mbm.html

It seems Mr. Powell was a bit jelous of the attention that Paul Bremer was getting from the Sheikh. He decided to get a little action for himself.....to the shock of Spanish Foreign Minister Ana Palacio. :D :eek: If these diplomats are doing all THIS in public....imagine what goes on behind closed doors.... ;):D

1064329783.2148376702.jpg

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/030923/170/5d0xt.html

Raxmah   

Darman I agree with you that some of them beleive that the quran is altered, but not all of them bro, I've spent so much learning about the differences of sunnis and shias, and talked to many shias and from majority most of them didn't tell the quran was altered. some were actually offended I asked the question, I know some of them take it to the extreme, such as beleiving Ali RA was supposed to be the prophet, but not all of them. I just think you saying shias are giving islam a bad name was wrong.

Rahima   

Raxma, walaal it maybe true that the majority of the Shia do not believe that the Qur’an was not altered nor do they believe that Cali was supposed to be the last nabi, but I will tell you a few things about them all (except one sect among them whom the scholars of Ahlus sunnah wal jamaaca consider as Muslims):

1.They commit shirk in that they give their imams, the Khomeinis divine powers such as claiming that they have knowledge of the cilmu qayb which we all know only Allah has knowledge of. It is shirk for us to even claim that Rasuallah has knowledge of them, what about these mere human beings?

2.They curse the companions of the prophet s.c.w, they do not recognise the first three rightly guided khulafaa’ (Abu Bakr, Cumar and Cuthmaan) and even worse yet they label our mother, the mother of believers, the blessed wife of our prophet, Cai’sha R.A as a prostitute. Can this get any worse, Subxanallah. These are the people who were granted paradise and here are these people cursing them, remember the words of the blessed prophet who said whomever curses my companions is not part of me.

3.They do not recognize the authentic hadiths (not even those in Bukhari and Muslim). We all know Islam is based on the Qur’an and sunnah as the first three generations understood it. Therefore, can we call those who reject the sunnah of Rasuallulah Muslims? Allah has said in His Qur’an:

Wa maa aataakum rasuulu fa khuduuhu wa maa nahaakum canhu fantahuu

Whatsoever the Messenger (Muxammad s.c.w) gives you, take it; and whatsoever he forbids you, abstain from it. (Surah Al-xashr).

4. They practice muta (temporary) marriages which we all know it xaraam and has been abrogated.

The list can go on and on but I think that these four points are proof enough. Trust me walaal, it could be that you have encountered that small percentage that the scholars consider as Muslims, but believe me the deviant ones outnumber them. I have encountered so many of them, so many of them who have told me to my face I was not a Muslims because I did not recognize their imams as successors of the prophet. Weird, but alas these are there beliefs.

Hope that makes sense.

Raxmah   

Sr. Rahima thanks for all the points u made, I was aware of them, and I know shias base their beleifs on many things that as sunnis we know is not feasible, all we can do is pray and ask allah to guide them to the right path. But pointing fingers at them and saying they are giving Islam a bad name is just going to create hatred between the sects, and as we all know there are as much sunnis giving islam a bad name, so lets not judge.

Jaabir   

Originally posted by Raxmah:

Sr. Rahima thanks for all the points u made, I was aware of them, and I know shias base their beleifs on many things that as sunnis we know is not feasible, all we can do is pray and ask allah to guide them to the right path. But pointing fingers at them and saying they are giving Islam a bad name is just going to create hatred between the sects, and as we all know there are as much sunnis giving islam a bad name, so lets not judge.

Raxma I didn’t mean to point fingers and promote hatred against the Shica, I only condemned their incorrect concept of islam. The Shicah radical practices send an extremely awful message of islam..

Tell me what would non muslims think of Islam once they see Muslims practicing Islam like this???

Click Here

Rahima   

Raxma, you're more than welcome abaayo smile.gif and yes I agree with you there are just as many Sunnis who give Islam a bad name as Shias but the difference is as I see it is that for the Sunnis there is nothing in our scriptures which justifies there actions but the same cannot be said for the Shias. I mean just look at the mourning that they have for the grandson of Rasuallah, who was killed at Karbala- they go around slashing themselves, they even injure babies. This is complete savagery which they justify with their scriptures (their own hadith books). Therefore, for the intelligent westerner who sees this on television he/she knows that this is part and parcel of their faith but for the Sunni who participates in such similar extremes the same westerner will know they are alone in this and they have no justification.

Nonetheless you are right, we shouldn’t point fingers for we have greater issues to deal with. However sister, remember Allah has said the believers are those who amar bin macruuf wa nahya canil munkar (order the good and forbid the evil). Therefore, we do not wave the banner of unity when it is contradiction to the correct caqiidah. We however wave this banner when it comes to all other issues such as the fiqh issues.

wa bilaahi tawfiiq