Sign in to follow this  
Jaabir

Extremely weird picture!!

bilan   

ok, hold on, i think nothing wrong with giving them the quraan, how non-muslims are supposed to convert if they are not allowed to see or read the quraan, i'm not talking about powel, but average non-muslim person, it reminds me how back in somlia we use to say that non-muslims can not enter a masjid, and later on we find out that it is ok.

iNoSeNsE   

The picture looks as if Paul got tangled in the shia Muslim leader’s beard and for Colin holdin the Koran? Hmmm

Well I don’t think there is anything wrong with a kuffer ownin the holy Koran…. As long as the person knows that u HAVE too be clean in order too hold the Koran..

I find shia Muslim’s too be very strange ppl.. One elderly shia Muslim told me that I cant be Muslim cos am BLACK so there u goo ..

originaly posted by:

it this very strange views of ursbut i am not suprise becuase this kind of false accusation is not something new.we all know it, and their are those who eagerly wished to see moslim in situation fruaght of division.

i would like to ,however, say this few comments:

shaitae as sunis beleive the none-existance of any alteration to holy quran and unlike sunis they believe that quran was recorded and wrriten at the prophet's life time,and believing in this they have very strong and reallistic evidence,becuase if we say quran was recorded after prophet(p.b.u.h) death as we sunis say and it was collected by zayt and other sahabas,then, we won't be able to establish concrete answer to the question of why there so many arguement about which book are we practicing ( the book of fatima,the book of othman,the book which collected by abaa bakar.)

1.They commit shirk in that they give their imams, the Khomeinis divine powers such as claiming that they have knowledge of the cilmu qayb which we all know only Allah has knowledge of. It is shirk for us to even claim that Rasuallah has knowledge of them, what about these mere human beings?

i do not agree with u one moment,shiate do not claim that their immams know the cilmu alqayb,that is i think complete unrealistic,how that is possiple while we know all culima of shaite(of course except some exremist)agree with us that only God knows the qayb.

2.They curse the companions of the prophet s.c.w, they do not recognise the first three rightly guided khulafaa’ (Abu Bakr, Cumar and Cuthmaan) and even worse yet they label our mother, the mother of believers, the blessed wife of our prophet, Cai’sha R.A as a prostitute. Can this get any worse, Subxanallah. These are the people who were granted paradise and here are these people cursing them, remember the words of the blessed prophet who said whomever curses my companions is not part of me.

i challenge my sis to show us where she got those kind thing,

it is true that shiate do not recognise abaa bakar cumar and othman as rightly caliphas but is that only their view? we sunis argue about who do we put first othman or ali.by the way even of they do not recognise those leader as the right ones does that makes them out of islam. i think this is more related to thinking (ijtihaad ).there is now concrete evidence (daliil) from the quran or even suna which shows that those particualr leader are rightly.do we have any hadith that tells us who comes first and who comes second and so on? moslims are so divided on this issue even within one circle like sunis.

3.They do not recognize the authentic hadiths (not even those in Bukhari and Muslim). We all know Islam is based on the Qur’an and sunnah as the first three generations understood it. Therefore, can we call those who reject the sunnah of Rasuallulah Muslims? Allah has said in His Qur’an:

this kind of khuzacbalaat that we all have,i thought we all today have easy access to more information and datas than our past generations,sisi have u ever been in shaite libarary?i advice u to see thierlabararies,it full of all sort of hadith books,and more over they unlike thier sunis brothers,have all sunis hadith books,where sunis keep away shiate books,i remember my lecturer in college use to tell us not to read the shaite books.by the way bukhar and muslim were like any other moslims muhadith man.who could be influenced by their views.they served for us and compiled us this huge information.may God bless them.

4. They practice muta (temporary) marriages which we all know it xaraam and has been abrogated.

The list can go on and on but I think that these four points are proof enough. Trust me walaal, it could be that you have encountered that small percentage that the scholars consider as Muslims, but believe me the deviant ones outnumber them. I have encountered so many of them, so many of them who have told me to my face I was not a Muslims because I did not recognize their imams as successors of the prophet. Weird, but alas these are there beliefs.

this is also very disputed topic among sunis.alot of sahab do bellieve that muta was halal and it was only prohibited my omar binu khatan.this well-known,now can someone disagree with omar?wel sahabah did disagree with him.

by the way this is fiqhi issue and moslim scholars have hundered of such isue they disagree.look the four modhabs.are they same?

bilan   

salaam

majority of the shi'a has a problem with the sahaba,(not all shi'a believe that ) and they even argue whether aisha(RA) was a mother of the believers or not, they call abu-huraira names too, those things from their books sayfulaah, and i can post them if you want. even there is a du'a from khumeini where he curses abu-bakar, umar, hafsa and aisha(RA) and he calls them "sanamy quraysh and their daughters",i for one would not call them non-muslims, but in my opinion we have obligation to defend those great muslims.

you said "this is also very disputed topic among sunis.alot of sahab do bellieve that muta was halal and it was only prohibited my omar binu khatan.this well-known,now can someone disagree with omar?wel sahabah did disagree with him."

i thought all sunnis agree on mut'a marriage been forbidden,but as you said there were some sahaba, do you mind telling us who were they, this is what i was able to find.

Imaam Muslim said in his Saheeh:

Baab Nikaah al-Mut’ah wa bayaan annahu ubeeha thumma nusikha thumma ubeeha thumma nusikha wastaqarra tahreemuhu ilaa Yawn il-Qiyaamah (Chapter on Mut’ah marriage and the statement that it was permitted, then abrogated, then permitted, then abrogated, and this prohibition remains in effect until the Day of Resurrection).

From Iyaas ibn Salamah from his father, who said: “The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) gave sanction for contracting temporary marriage (mut’ah) for three nights in the year of Awtaas [after the Battle of Humayn in 8 AH], then he forbade it.” (2499)

From al-Rabee’ ibn Sabrah from his father: on the day of the Conquest (of Makkah) the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade temporary marriage (mut’ah) with women. (Saheeh Muslim, 2506)

And also from him (may Allaah be pleased with him): that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade mut’ah and said: “It is forbidden from this day of yours until the Day of Resurrection, and whoever has given anything [as a dowry] should not take it back.” (Saheeh Muslim, 2509).

From ‘Ali ibn Abi Taalib: that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) forbade temporary marriage to women and the flesh of donkeys at the time of Khaybar. This was narrated by al-Tirmidhi, who said: the hadeeth of ‘Ali is hasan saheeh and this is what was followed by the scholars among the companions of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and others… this is also the view of al-Thawri, Ibn al-Mubaarak, al-Shaafa’i, Ahmad and Ishaaq. Sunan al-Tirmidhi, 1040.

Either this man who has deceived you is an evil Raafidi who is following the religion of his community, who permit mut’ah marriages which are forbidden in Islam, or he is a corrupt Muslim who is taking advantage of the matter to fulfil his own desires, or he is ignorant and needs to be educated and advised.

Islam Q&A

Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid (www.islam-qa.com)

Qac Qaac   

Sayfullah al-masluul, i saw your other postings and most of the time u r defending shiats, bro pls i know, and studied what shiat are ok. pls iknow your Tuqya, to lie a sunni person is an ajar for the shiat person, this will take a long discussion and i don't want to go into it.

but u know there are some somalies in here that don't know anything about the religion, psl bro don't confused them with your beautifully done theories of shaits ok.

yes they commit shirk, ans sister rahima said, epecailly the kaba'ir one, AL-NUSAIRIYAH, the sect that the syrian government fellow believe Ali radiyallahu anhu. is a God, just like Jesus as the christians do.

so don't come here and tell me they don't do shirk. yes they are good shiats like the Zaydies in yemen, who pray like us, but in history we know, shiats used to open the door for both Crusades to take over Jureslam, and Mangols to take over Baghdad. so bro don't tell us the good pts of the shiats,

they also killed scholars the bigest one was, Ibn Qayim, who said the fatimid empire in egypt if he had 10 sticks, he would use 9 sticks against the shiat, and 1 against the crusades, coz they are more dangerous, why, because they are in your household.

also they get out the imam abu hanifah, from his grave, when they had the control of iraq, and humiliated his body, by burying 2 black dogs with him.

anyways bro i don't want to confuse any somali nomad person, who don't know anything about this stuff, but the ppl who know what shait stands for, don't tell them they are good, and like us, no way in hell. willl be tak that. are we clear.

now don't put some fitnah into our ppl, alxamdulilah somalies are 100 sunnies, and we don't want any shaits, i know the iranian plan is to spread shaits in sunni dominant countries, but good luck doing this in somalia.

if u want more debate just say so, but don't confuse anymore person here, as u already did. ppl who are in here more knowledagable then me told u already everythng u wanted to hear, but i am blunt with u, and i am not gonna sugar goat,

firt tell me, if u r not shiat, why u r so defensive of them bro. if u are is understandalbe we could debate. but no shia' dacwah in here pls bro hana waalin ee naga daa shiicada waxooda

Qac Qaac   

imam shafici said, if u curse Omar bin khattab, and abu bakr, u r out of islam, and hell yeah i agree with him

there is no way u'll be entering jannah, dissing abu bakr and omar, sorry.

mutah is haram, if u think it is halal, can i do it with ur sister, don't be so offended, it is just extreme example to prove a pt, if u say no u can't do it with my sister, then u r a hypocrite, coz u don't want any one to do it to ur sister, but u want other sisters to be done this to them. what kind of believe is that

first and foremost i am here to assure u brothers and sisters that i am not shiate as some of u suggested i am rather a moslim who eagerly wish to see the moslim unity.a mosllim who like to find comprehensive solution to the moslim widen division. i know that it is very hard and long way.i know also many tried and alot of moslim scholars around the globe are puting their upmost effort to calmly finnd long lasting harmony, peace and understanding between moslim communities.

secondly i am very angry to see that we moslim do create such division among us and widen it in such a way that we argue all time about shiate and sunis ,i am sure we have more to do ,there alot of important issues waiting us .acytualy we are giving the enemy the opportunity and chance to pull themselve together ,we can't accept another bloody battles like that one happened between ali and muawiya.we can't acept the idea of if i have 10 sticks i will use 9 to fight against the shiate and one agaist gaalo .

we better use all the stick agaist those who want to depress the moslim,, agains those who already cuase so much destruction and division among the moslims.

thirdly: i consider very narrow way of anlyising this issue, one to qoute from one side source,i mean do we consider ahlul sunah books as the only valid referrence and source for soluving islamic issues?

we have to remember that moslim communities are like circle ,and any circle can has mistake, .

fourthly:about the muta. this is fiqhi matter it is for the moslim fuqaha to say their opion about but not to forbade it.it is well known that omar bin khatab said, in a public that is is forbadinng two mutas:

1- one muta alziwaaj( means muta of marriage)

2- muta al hajj ( mean muta of pilmigraage) sory for mispelliing)

today mosllims untill now disagree with omar radiyalahu canhu about the two mutas,definetly sunis practice muta al hajj.and shiate practice both. it is also well qouted that some shaba said the practiced muta after prophet paased away (p.b.u.h.) among those ( i am not quite sure) jabir binu abdilaahi)

the main daliil that we sunis have for the prohibition of muta is that some sahab narrated as prophet said after battle of khaybar that muta and meant of donkey are prohibited.now why have to prohibited it if all moslim new this?

finaly: i think we should use the holy quran as the main balance . what i mean by this, is that any hadith that do not go with the holy quran should be considered as invalid.alot enemy of islam used the hadith as a weapon to destroy moslim. and in it their alot of invalid hadith,as we all know every time we hear that sheikh so and so invalidated hadith so and so.even today. like shiekh albani god belss him.

of course sunah is second main source of islam bhowever sunaah must alway be compatble with quran.

QAc QAC: bro thanx for great advice but i am sure we should all learn and not charge and look the things from one angle.

Qac Qaac   

Bro i am not saying u shiat, But this is what every shiat person does, when he feels like he got corned, he or she comes back from the brotherhood side, saying we all muslims, we all believe the same God.

bro i am not at all judging you, but the way u talk, is like u saying i am shiat, but u said, i am not, so ama leave it with that, because allah judges what is inside we humans could only judge what u saying to us.

also bro, Omar bin khattab, doesn't have an authority to make things Haram, he is just a human ok. allah makes his things haram or halal, there fore with said, Muatah is haram, why, because of the many hadiths that sister Buulo narrated to you, HEY IF U NOT GONNA ALLOW MUTAH, TO BE DONE TO YOUR OWN BLOOD SISTER, THEN WHY DO U WANT IT TO BE DONE TO ANY OTHER MUSLIM WOMAN,

bro pls next don't say mutah, explain to the girls in here what mutah is. tell them, i dare u, if u could say it, coz i know our somali sister in here will be so much offended, they will be angry with u.

4 all the sister who are in here who might not know what mutah is, it is a contract thing, that only shiat ppl do, not us muslims, u could have a contract with some woman, 4 what ever u like, u could keep her 4 a week, or days, or years, what ever u may like, is the girl *** bro, what is this. WOULD U PPL IN HERE THING, THAT ALLAH ALL MIGHTY, THE JUST ALLAH, WOULD PERMIT MAN TO DO THIS TO THE WOMEN. the answer to this is no, it is what man made, so they could fellow their desire to have any girl they want on the side with their wifes, i could see this why man could like. but never the less we have to fellow our religion the right way. and bro no matter what u say mutah would always be haram, so pls go to your local masjid, not the shiat one, and make istighfara.

also 9 sticks thing, it has been said, by a scholar, who are you to tell and say we should use all the sticks to the non-muslims. do u think u know more than him, about islam and brotherhood. hey bro we dont only study from one angle of our Islam, we also studied shiat from every prespective. tell us bro if u r here to give us dacwah so we could become shait. ok

p.s. u didn't answer my question yet, i asked on the previous post, that if uliked a man to have mutah with your sister,

p.p.s. u also said, shiat don't do shirk. i told u about AL-NUSAIRIYAH, one of the sects of the shait in Syria, they think ali is God himself, istaghfurulah.

wazz up, pls answer those 2 questions for me.

LuCkY   

INteresTinG.

ORIGINALLY POSTED BY QAC QAAC:

bro pls next don't say mutah, explain to the girls in here what mutah is. tell them, i dare u, if u could say it, coz i know our somali sister in here will be so much offended, they will be angry with u.

I wouLd have said something but it aint worth,besides you got this covered-just do your thang. icon_razz.gif

islam is not based on the human logic,it is religione teaching revealed on our prophet (p.b.u.h)it is way of life,the badness or goodness of action is not determined by the human logic but teaching of religone,although,however the sound logic doesn't contradict the islamic sharia.i say that becuase my brother Qac QAc repeately asked me a question which has nothing to do with the topic of debating.as we all know our somallia people practice uncountable traditions which completely contradict islamic teaching.for instance the pharoahic circumcision.and it is not unusual for human logic and their capacity of understand the reasons behind permitting or prohibiting certain matters to fall short.and for that reason , and that reason alone,one can't sugest why one does not feel to do mutah, we know that in one occasion prophet was given cooked meat,and he asked what is it?they told him it is dhubah or what we somalis called maaso cagalay and he said he is sorry it is not popular in his regione (literally).despite that is halal to eat the meat of this animal.what i am trying to make clear is that,unpopularity of certain matters in certain regiones doesnot make it unlawfull.

WOULD U PPL IN HERE THING, THAT ALLAH ALL MIGHTY, THE JUST ALLAH, WOULD PERMIT MAN TO DO THIS TO THE WOMEN

i do not know if my brother Qac QAC delibarately misleading the people by asking this question or he did not know that God subxaanahu watacalaa permited mutah in suniah.the issue is whether that permision still exist or it has been changed. both sunis and shiate gree on the lawfullness of mutah before the battle of khaybar,and when u look at the hadiths that prohibited the mutah it all emphasise that mutah was halal but prohibited and for we all know it was once halal.and from there view differe,shiate believe it is still halal while their sunis counterparts don't.u can look at fiqhu sunah by alsayid saabiq,in which he mentioned that some sahabs and their followers believed that mutha was halal.what this indicates is that dispute exist in sunis.do we need to practice it?well that is wholly depend on how popular it is.

i even read book called the mutah is halal in arabic (i can't remember the name of the author)

Qac Qaac   

bro first of all say istaghfurullah, and i am not here to mislead someone or anyone, it is you who is bringing shiat ideologies in here, so what is your intension r u misleading ppl?

still again i repeat my question 4 the third time, answer the question, would u let some one to have mutah with your sister. it looks like u don't want to answer this question, coz u don't want anyone to have mutah with your sister, therefore pls bro don't be hypocrite, coz if u don't want it to be done to your sister, why do u want it to be done to some other muslim sisters, don't they have brothers too.

also u always saying before khaybar mutah was allowed, what about after, Buulo gave lots of hadiths were mutah is halal, u said, i read books were mutah is halal, well those books are shiat books my man.

still u didn't answer al-nusairiyah for me bro, why. u said, shiat don't do shirk. boy were u wrong.

don't quote hadiths, and stories of the sahaba out of context, don't confuse our nomad ppl in here, we don't really care about shiat ideologies. we know what they are, and what they believe, u could polished nicely how u want, but the fact remains that shiat are very secretive ppl, and when they get the upper hand on the sunnies, good luck for sunnis. bro if u want me, to get books, that shiat ppl wrote, who converted to sunni, i would bring it to you.

don't make me, to show all their ideologies to the nomad ppl, here, before it gets worth bro, just stop it here, and pls stop giving us dacwah about shiat.

the hadith about the maaso thing u said, is about food, and has nothing to do with mutah, how did u make that connection.

say istaghfurulah, and don't add mutah into our religion. even the christians would now accept that idea. and would tell you any religion that believes that, is not a real religion.

originally posted by Og_Moti:

Qori xabaalan u are wrong bro, havent u heard the Aayah that says "Laa yamasuhuu ilaa al mudhaharuun" means Al kufar are not allowed to touch the Quran... havent u hear the story of Omar binu Alkhadhab radiyal lah canhu, when he found out his sister became muslim and he went to her house and hit her and when she explained he asked to let her see the Quran and she said go and clean urself before u touch it, all those proves, u still think it is ok for power to hold the Quran?

[/QB]

Brother Og_Moti, I posted the question to a visiting Islamic scholar from Al-Azhar University, as a follows:

Dear scholar, As-Salamu `alayk,

Is it appropriate (or permissible) for a Muslim to give the Quran to non-Muslim? If so! What the Ayah, "Laa Yamasuhuu Ilaa Al Mudhaharuun, Tanzilun Min Rabil A’alamin" in Suratul Waqiya mean? Then, there is the story of Omar binu Alkhadhab (radiyal lah canhu) that supports the Ayah above; when he found out that his sister (fatmah) became Muslim. She told him to go and clean himself before she let him touch the Quran.

If not! Isn’t Qur’an a universal message of Allah, open to any human (Muslim or non-Muslim) who wants to learn or explore its message? After all, how would the message of Allah reach the world if we censer it?

The response:

Salamou Alikom my dear brother,

First there is a famous question about the meaning of "Mataharoun": Is it the person who has Wodu' against the person who does not? Or is it the person who purified himself from "Al-Hadath Al-Akbar" (such as intercourse, women period and etc)? against who are not? Or is it the Muslim against the non-Muslim? The Ayah absorbed all these opinions and views. What we feel comfortable about, the meaning of Taharah in this ayah is the Taharah of the soul (Iman). And there is not conflict between all this and that Quran came for all mankind. That is because; the display of thoughts which are in

Quran does not necessarily require touching the Mos-haf (Quran). Also, we do not forbid giving the Quran to one who is from people of the book who respects it, and understand the value of its content. This is with the intention of calling him to Islam and guiding him to Allah. The Daleel (proof) of this is, what arrived to us from the authenticated hadeeth books, that the prophet Mohammed (PBUH) spoke of the people of the book through letters with Ayah the he wrote to them in these letters. Which means that

the "HORMAH" forbidding is not absolute. If then a question is raised of how about what Fatima did with her brother, we say that this is a individual incidence that does not work as a "Hogah" (a proof), because Omar was angry

at that time, and she was afraid from his anger of what he might do with the Moshaf (like doing something bad with it), and he was not a person who associated himself with Allah, so he won't have any respect or understand the value of any Heavenly books. People today are not like that. Therefore, if you have a friend from the people of the book (current Christians are treated

as the people of the book), that has desire to read and know what is in Quran, then there is no problem giving him/her the quran

-based on what we just said.

Wallahu A3lam.

Ramadaan kariim to all nomads

Khayr   

Salaamz,

this is the view of One Alim

still haven't been presented with what the

Jamahur/MAJORITY of the Ulama say

(past ulama mostly)

I think that that the conclusion that the Alim that Q presents is not a strong argument.

Cause if we are to follow this and be lienant on this, then the Sacredness of the Quran is Diminished. People would not have as much respect

for it anymore and would just place it on the bottom of bookstore bookselfs or on the floor

or hold it after they just came out of the washroom etc.

If you can't hold a quran without having wudu

then why would it be halal to give it to a nonmuslim/kafir who don't know a thing about wudu.

Fi Amanallah

bilan   

Question :

is it permissable for a non muslim to read the Quran without the thourough cleansing of self beforehand like a Muslim would?

Answer :

Praise be to Allaah.

The Holy Qur’aan should not be touched by anyone except those who are purified. Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Verily, the Mushrikoon (polytheists, pagans, idolaters, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allaah, and in the Message of Muhammad) are Najasun (impure)” [al-Tawbah 9:28]

On this basis, the kaafir should not be permitted to touch the Qur’aan, whether he is a Christian, a Jew, a Buddhist, a Hindu or anything else. But it is permissible for him to listen to the Qur’aan on radio or TV, or from tapes, and it is permissible for him to read the translations of the meanings of the Qur’aan which are available in different languages.

Shaykh Ibn Jibreen (www.islam-qa.com)