Sign in to follow this  
Peacenow

Koshin Mohamed: New Somali Ambassador to Washington

nuune   

Our new am-baas-door is 28 yrs old, not bad when u compare dat 2 our new appointed somali envoy to EU who is 21 yrs old!

OLOL   

Probably he is a contributor to Idamaale.com, I have met him in Seattle, He is a quixtar nutty!

nuune   

about time our General Duke gets some good reception from the TFG after all that xiiqid and qeylo-dhaan.

^^^Abu-Nuune, I am not interested in public service at this time. My fellow SOL, members have been making all the noise, even threats lately, I hope they will see reason that this TFG project will not be undermined by mere talk.

Thanks for the endorsment old friend.

OLOL   

after going through the whole pain of watching and listening to that awful neocon and Evangelical Christian promoted video, I won't even let the blockhead (QOOSHAN)become the janitor for any embassy... let alone to rep me in D.C.

what a shame...!! we got buffoons running the whole show

Dhubad.   

^Yeah, I have watched it as well, the guy was cherry picking the Somali history. He went too far when he started mocking about the Hijaab.

Indeed they are all buffoons.

Haneefah   

How utterly disgusting and despicable! The Ogadden is autonomous and the Ethiopian constitution states they can freely join Somalia, he claims. How dare he!!

I could swear a ten yr old Somali boy could give a better and more coherent intro about Somalia.

A western educated 28 yr old bey yidhaahdeen, qosol ku jab walee. How do they recruit these poor kids I wonder, examine them on how well they can sell their souls before final recruitment? Laa xawla walaa quwata Ilaa Bilaah.

Originally posted by Brown:

c) A capable, qualified Somali who has the interest of his people at heart

Thats my final answer

Aren't you the optimist Mr. Brownow, such a big heart, Masha'Allah. :cool:

Khalaf   

I like some of his views on building the country, but his criticism of the “terrorists jihadists” and “alien” beliefs introduced to the “moderate somali muslims” is wrong. Those same suadi trained ulma were the ones who corrected the beliefs of Somalis that were alien to Islam. Two Jihad and Setting up an Islamic Government to rule by the Quran is an Islamic duty not “extreme” form of islam.

28 yrs old is young? yo how old are you cats? :D